bosh Member Posts: 4,125
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

Im ok thanks

haircut today

mums ok thanks she did have bad headache in the night though,

but sheโ€™s feeling well - rested and ok now ๐Ÿ™

no one was at group yesterday, I know I went early but RR is usually there at the time, oh well, hopefully it was just a stomach ache caused be prawn and chocolate combo and nothing more lol

bill has already left the country for eating vacation, he left the country to meet the ghost of Elvis in LV on Tuesday apparently

I hope itโ€™s just eating in Las Vegas and not gambling - potentially ooky ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

donโ€™t worry billโ€™s and all the others parentsโ€™ b cards are safe - for now at least

I watched a sitcom where a man hit his head and lost his memory, then his children told him that they invented the iPhone and he believed it lol - maybe LA is writing this stuff, no wonder heโ€™s a rich littley

cheese sandwiches all round I think - since LA is paying haha

well actually I think Iโ€™ll stick with jam,

stomach was a bit dodgy yesterday

howโ€™s your stomach doing?

ok Iโ€™ll stop for now Toni ,

have a nice morning bye tc xx

ps healthy breakfast? Lol xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,947
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) I hope today is a good day for you. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) Have a good day when is your visitor coming why not a phone call or email has you are having a bad time with your arthritis. Good luck I wish people would leave things has they are like the Titanic and the moon who would pay to go to those places the money could be used in better ways.

Barbara (()) love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) Thatโ€™s good you have had your nasty for today (()) on Monday I will have the Akcess bus it takeโ€™s people from their home to where they want to go and back. Thank you for thinking about me. Has your tarmac done. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) thatโ€™s good you got to your club (()) take care and your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,159
    edited 22. Jun 2023, 13:04
    Options

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹

Lovely day out there and quiet, well if you discount the chap who was doing building & drilling & banging on through lockdown and is now working on something noisy at 1st floor level at the back, so that his shiny bald head is manifesting itself at perfect overlook-the-garden height ๐Ÿ˜ฌ you have to laugh or you'd cry etc.

Thank you for the kind words frog I will come to some sort of understanding with the difficult friend I daresay ๐Ÿ˜” not their fault really, yes they are the type that likes to be kind, for sure (not sure how much of that is for what they get out of it, rather than the recipient, if we're being uncharitable ๐Ÿค”) it's just unfortunate for them that I'm not the sort to welcome it ("Grandmother, I've bought you a basket of food" me: "blah, go away, and who are you calling old ๐Ÿ˜‚). Anyway worse things happen at sea, and are doing ๐Ÿ˜ซ. People really did something xmassy for your friend ๐Ÿ˜ฎ well it ought to surprise me but then again.. ๐Ÿ™„. Sorry you had a 'flat' afternoon yesterday and hope you are still feeling better today; I'm sure I can trust you not to do too much, us sensible types never do, do we ๐Ÿ‘ผ. Glad you had enough prepped foodstuffs to tide you over ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ. It's overcast but quite nice out, I might get out in a minute, see what's what - I've picked in the dried tulip seed pods now so I'll report back if ever they come to anything. A mouse darted right past me yesterday while I was sitting on my little stool, I had some bird food with me and put some where it went, but it never came back so I couldn't ID it. Yes the slug & snail population have got the upper hand this year so can only adapt & survive - I forgot you would have to get your eggshells from a third party of course - will save what I can. The worst bits are where you want to put something right in a crowded border, that really calls for something indestructible, no room for any sort of cloche &c. Carol would be pleased with the progress of my verbena b. ๐Ÿ˜Š just thinking where to put them - 'pests aren't usually a problem' it says, here's hoping. Have a good day, I assume there are no updates on Paul's appts btw? How is your sister's DIL doing now with her diabetes, no more eye incidents I hope. Love to all :) xx

Hello joan, the visitor wouldn't be due for a while anyway but would probably have to be told no, will have to decide whether to get it over with in advance or be cowardly and leave it nearer ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. People genuinely want to be kind but I do also notice that they often want to be kind in the way that suits them best, yes I would love a letter sometimes rather than a phone call, then people can't ask you things and put you on the spot, you get time to think. Anyway a letter to read is nice, something in the post, that isn't a drs appt or a bill. People just don't really write much now. Yes I agree entirely about the Titanic and it isn't even a very tasteful thing to do really, going to see where lots of people lost their life. It doesn't sound very hopeful for them so whatever I might think, it's a dreadful situation, especially the young man. I hate when they then say lessons will have to be learned from these things, as many things as possible should be got right first ๐Ÿ˜”. Have a good afternoon :) xx

Hope bosh is getting on ok at the dreaded HD and yes I hope he's more scared of you than you are of him ๐Ÿ˜„ I will write more in a part deux ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ :) xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady Joan and Toni

how are you all?

oh dear me what a Thursday vortex I find myself in

HD took ages and I - like mad dogs and Englishwomen - or whatever the phrase is lol - had to walk in the midday sun, Iโ€™m still in a grump about it.

nurse said Iโ€™ve already had all the lithium- related b tests I need - but it was vampire nurse- so I hope sheโ€™s got her facts straight this time

I grumped around to such an extent I even ate a Cornish pasty - oh well I guess it wasnโ€™t so bad after a long period of abstinence

This weather doesnโ€™t seem to be abating does it? triple ook alert

toady - a strange thing happened today - while I was walking around Nevada, oh no that was Bill, sorry, my locality, I mean, a neighbour, well not same street, but fairly near, an elderly lady, who said, โ€œ hello, how are you?โ€ Not a person of dubious repute on FB, not even Mark Z himself, or a vampire nurse thinking of her mid morning โ€œhaemoglobin shotโ€ lol, but an actual person who wasnโ€™t a health professional or a sleazy stranger - what a refreshing change.

oh Toni I do hate this weather, i wore a dress and medium warmth tights today, but those hypoallergenic cotton blend tights are so expensive, I know if I snag them I wonโ€™t be able to replace them for quite a while, unless I sell on of Billโ€™s prawns on nosegay, mind you who would want to buy a prawn thatโ€™s been sunbathing in the scorching Nevada heat? I have no idea lol.

Ok bfn everyone tc xx

ps 2 pics today, Billโ€™s new neighbourhood ooky ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

and the Arctic - I think the phrase the photographer is looking for is โ€œmind the gapโ€ lol xx

• toady
    Options

'evening all ๐Ÿ‘‹

I think I agree with you on the Thursday vortex front bosh, the ook rating has been fairly high and yes the temps too. Poor you in the HD for eternity ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I don't know if there's a HD circle in Dante's inferno (not having read it ๐Ÿ˜‰) but there ought to be ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ”ฅ. Hope it was at least ok and not like one of my creations with the garden shears, did you go home & wash anything out of it I wonder ๐Ÿค”. How nice that an actual person spoke to you pleasantly on the way home ๐Ÿ˜€ it is a bit of a rarity isn't it. If it was Mark Z you might have felt obliged to wish him luck for his fight in the playground with Elon ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. Yes I do hope the vampire nurse has got her facts straight they seem to be v good at your surgery on the whole but occasionally things go a little wibbly-wobbly as The Doctor would say, definitely don't want to be called in again. Hope your mum is ok still today no more headaches, and ofc hope Bill is ok regardless ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ. Just had a question from a nosegay person to ask what would I take for an item so sent them the usual reply, well I'll take what it's priced at seeing as I don't have Best Offer, only the polite version. So they message again saying (in essence) 'the price is high so is it possible to lower it please' ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿคจ. I don't think I'll be in the market for any cotton blend tights either ๐Ÿ˜„. Nice contrasting-but-similar pics :) have a good night xx

• bosh
    Options

Thanks toady

you have a good night too

bfn tc xx

ps Shakespeare talking about Facebook apparently ๐Ÿ˜‚ xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,470
    edited 23. Jun 2023, 05:24
    Options

Morning

Morning Joan. How are you and Sue? All is well here I hope it might be a tiny bit cooler today. It's been so hot lately. The groundworkers have done their bit now we have to wait for the tarmackers to come back. Good your transport is all sorted just the weekend to get through now. Of course I think about you we all care about each other here ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi. I hope your stomach is a bit better today. How was the haircut? Did you send him to Toady's๐Ÿคญ?

I am not too bad thanks for asking although my stomach is pretty sore atm and today is Friday the universal MTX day. Stick to jam sandwiches. Yesterday I went shopping with Lucy and had a 'Dregs' vegan sausage roll so I am saying nothing at all about your pasty. It probably did you good.

How is your Mum? Ok I hope.

That vampire nurse had better be right that's all I can say.

Shame at least RR wasn't at the group. Let's hope he's ok. Maybe it was just too hot for him to come out. Fingers crossed anyway.

I am very very glad to hear that BIL is not intending to to any gambling in LV. Those children need a roof over their heads and we do not want to see him after he loses the shirt on his back๐Ÿ˜ฃ Especially if he does a lot of eating out there๐Ÿ˜

Seriously I hope he has a nice time and all goes well. See I can be nice๐Ÿ˜‚

Loved the Vladimir Gluten ๐Ÿž

Let's hope today is cooler. It seems very still out there ATM. I understand the cost of those tights, but trousers are so hot aren't they? Have a good day take care ((()))

Morning Toady how are you today?

Should be cooler today maybe even some rain definitely cloudier at least. I do hope I can get out in the Fig to the hairdressrs this morning for our last run before she goes in to be resprayed.

Gosh I'll miss her๐Ÿ˜•woe is me๐Ÿ˜“ I emptied all my clutter out last night ....

Well on a positive note I can't drive here anyway next week as we should be off to France in the motorhome.

My recently widowed friend needed to clean her conservatory roof and she had the manners to wait until next door were away first so she didn't see into their garden๐Ÿ™„ She also doesn't like being 'cared about' likes things equal if you know what l mean? I get it and it sounds as though you are similar?

I was definitely less 'flat' yesterday thanks.

The verbena I grew last year from seed looks lovely, it's flowering, I'll try to get a pic later if i can. Carol is right mine seems safe enough and the stems are now quite 'woody'? It is difficult to get in there between dense planting (just what slugs and ๐ŸŒ like best) no room for cloches at all.

Let's hope it was original Mousie who ran past bless her/him. I prefer to think 'her'.

Paul is still waiting for his tilt test! Would you Adam and Eve it?! No you couldn't make it up. He'd better survive France not sure I can drive the motorhome back.๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Right have a good day if you can

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Have a good weekend (()) love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) people think of what they want to do not what the other person wants to do. Have a good weekend. We still have not seen our new neighbour. Are Mr and Mrs B alright.

Barbara (()) have a good weekend love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) Iโ€™m sorry Paul has had to wait so long for his tilt test when they do let you know itโ€™s usually a fortnight or longer then. Enjoy your ride in the Figaro today. Have a good weekend. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) Iโ€™m sorry your mum had a bad headache (()) take care both have a good weekend.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni toady and Joan

how are you all doing today?

oh dear Toni universal mxt day - very ooky for us both then

walked at a civilised hour today - not HD - dictated lol, he thought Iโ€™d straightened my hair in a professional manner - I didnโ€™t even blow dry it lol

no conditioner lecturing

mums bs ok today ๐Ÿ™

Getting hot again isnโ€™t it? ๐Ÿคข

mums headache is gone now thanks Joan, hope you and Sue are ok?

Poor LA asked bill why he was going on holiday without him, aww, any normal parent wouldโ€™ve unpacked and cancelled his flight right there and then ๐Ÿ˜”

But on bright side, mum has booked a Dino play or something like that in Reading for us and LA to see in the holidays, I just wonder how many fried treats Iโ€™ll be expected to eat then๐Ÿคข

might have to borrow Bills stomach if itโ€™s available for hire lol

BR had made three lady baby pals whom he sits with on the Lego horse in the nursery, so an unusual date, but a good one lol, at least itโ€™s just three, he hasnโ€™t become his brother LA The Romeo yet, haha.

ok bfn everyone tc xx

ps look, a sign has been made for toady and I lol xx

• toady
    Options

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹

Isn't it stuffy ๐Ÿ˜“ the temps are fine by me but could do without the humidity. Can't we just have a good old fashioned 'nice summer's day' neither cold not broiling ๐Ÿ™„. Hope we are all ok, haircut and mtx frog, not a combination in anyone's top 10 for choice ๐Ÿ˜ฑ hope the heat was not too hellish, did you get any compliments for things you hadn't actually done to your hair, like bosh ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜„. Her HD didn't show their face round here, thankfully, for both our sakes ๐Ÿ˜‰. Quiet here today only the normal amount of lorries & toings & froings. To be fair to Mr Neverending Project I am never away so he couldn't actually wait before getting out his scaffolding or whatnot ๐Ÿ˜„ though he wouldn't, anyway. Thankfully he is 3 doors away, 2 doors between us, whichever is correct. My main & unreasonable grudge against him is that he is always here, not a 9 to 5 job, I could let him off weekends just about, my bad luck. My reasonable (to me) grudge is that he ruined his garden & should have just moved somewhere more suitable imo. Have only been outdoors a bit so far, have seen 2 mousies, not original Mousie, but I must really go out for a proper amount of time just to watch. Birdies all fine, pic attached to show what the sparrows have been up to with my garden string; that was long enough that I tied it off originally with a good 3 or 4 inches ๐Ÿ˜‚. Would love to see your verbena ๐Ÿ˜Š I am still choosing a nepeta, and catching up on sowing hollyhocks etc. Shame you are going away before Paul's test, if only he could have had it when he should have ๐Ÿ˜•. Hope you & Fig had a nice last-for-now run๐Ÿคždid you find anything whilst tidying that you'd been looking for? Have a good Saturday, must it be the weekend already?! I had a leaflet through the letterbox from the Post Office, to say 'time is running out' (to hand in your old stamps), I think the first bit was pretty apt though by itself! Love to all & Sleek :) xx

Hello joan, Mr and Mrs B are fine thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š I was cleaning the glass in the porch this morning, she came round to the front and was looking in, I'm sure she heard me moving around and came to fetch me for her breakfast ๐Ÿ˜‚ I went back through the house and she met me round there on the fence ๐Ÿ˜. Hope things are well with you & Sue today, love to both & the dear dogs ๐Ÿพ xx

Hi bosh, hope mxt day no worse than can be expected & glad you fitted in a walk at a better time. Imagine the HD complimenting you on things you hadn't actually done to your hair ๐Ÿ˜„ wouldn't it be nice if that happened more often in life. Glad you didn't get a lecture. Poor LA being left behind ๐Ÿ˜ฅ I don't suppose daddy actually said he was going away on important fish-related business ๐Ÿ˜‰. Glad LA will have a play to look forward to, which will probably be more fun anyway, well apart from the fried foods ๐Ÿ˜ฌ (when are the holidays?). I like the sound of the Lego horse ๐Ÿ˜€ I suppose no grown up lady babies allowed, sigh ๐Ÿ˜”. Random question did you like horses or horse related story books as a child? Nothing much happening with me today all a bit dull but better than noise or unexpected phone calls or visitors ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ I do need that sign I will put it on my shopping list ๐Ÿ˜‚. Have a good evening :) xx

Love to everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• toady
    Options

Poor me, first my plants are being chewed by ๐ŸŒ now the birds are pecking my string ๐Ÿฆ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

horse books - to be honest nothing springs to mind

you may well be allowed a seat on Lego horse

i fear if I attempted the same, Iโ€™d break it into smithereens lol

play is booked for July I believe, but as for exact holiday dates I am as clueless as an unrefrigerated prawn in a Nevada sand dune im afraid

poor BR just keeps saying, โ€œ where is daddy?โ€ as of course heโ€™s too young to understand bless him

Bill seems to have gained weight already ook ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

a lady telephoning the HDs booked a hair cut with โ€œthe worksโ€, as it were, that cost ยฃ172!

my goodness is that the coral - dye - job hairstyle , I wonder? As appealing, smelly and stylish as the most rancid prawn cocktail? I certainly hope not haha.

fish - related business lol, thatโ€™s funny, I like eating tuna, but I donโ€™t cross the ocean to do it lol

I thought a prawn sculpture might be a bit too ooky

but I peered into a corner of VC and guess whoโ€™s holding up the coffee table ?๐Ÿ˜‚

bfn toady good night tc xx

• toady
    Options

Good night to you too ๐Ÿ‘‹ tonight's news is I went on a too-long walk, mainly just to prove I could do it (though I'm not sure I did prove it, it was a bit of a stretch) - anyway I kept having to avoid annoying teenagers on the way back, which meant I crossed the road, which meant I met Winston Churchill ๐Ÿ˜€ on the back of a dropped ยฃ5 note. No-one for miles around so he came home with me ๐Ÿคซ. Won't get us to Vegas but I might stand the cafe a packet of biccies ๐Ÿ˜„.

Excellent table ๐Ÿ˜‚ octopus trend does seem to be a thing at the moment, I wonder who thought it up, it's not the first thing that springs to mind ๐Ÿค” not like toad teapots haha. Have a good night :) xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning Joan. Yes I think Paul should get enough notice for his appt in time to shift work about at least. I heard a tilt test is very expensive. Two days to go for your appt now ๐Ÿ™‚I did enjoy my drive out in the car, but felt sad leaving her in the garage. hopefully it will only be a month maximum before I get her back better than new. Have a good day both of you ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi

How are you today? It's getting warmer again what will we do?๐Ÿ˜• just try to stay cool I suppose. I ahve all the doors open and can hear the birds singing it's just lovely๐Ÿ˜Š

How is your MTX hangover? Can you borrow BIL's lead lined stomach? If so can I borrow it sometimes too to have a rest from mine?

You can dodge as much fried food as possible on the day out with the boys. It will be fun and far better than going to LV. I mean who on earth would want to voluntarily go there apart from BIL??? no-one in their right mind that's for sure. Poor little LA was heartbroken. Still he has BR and his Mummy at homeโค๏ธ

So BR is maybe just maybe following his lothario big brother's footsteps and collecting lady-baby friends? Bless him I bet it's adorable to see.

It will be not blow drying your hair which makes it so healthy Reshmi. Less need for conditioners if you are kind to your hair. so well-done. Or for those who need to wash it every day if it's greasy they might need conditioners. HD is getting the message that you have good strong hair and he can keep his unsolicited advice to himself.

Have a nice day take care ((()))

Morning Toady I see we have a lot of biccies? Anything to do with that ยฃ5?

Your walk was well worth it.

Naughty birdies pecking your string๐Ÿคญ

Minnie playing 'brick' or 'loaf of bread'

I am so glad for you that HD did not brave a visit to yours! Mine was ok ta I look quite respectable atm. Get me!

Last drive out in my Fig sadly she is now 'in the shop' as the Americans would say. I felt like I'd left one of my kids in hospital as I walked away๐Ÿ˜’

Too many people working from home these days. It's just not on! Send 'em back. Cluttering up the neighbourhood midweek๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ ruined his garden did he? What did he do?The people before me ruined this one too. They did nothing, nothing, nothing just ripped up all the pretty stuff and put grass down then bought a ride on mower. Left me with one peony that's it.

Did I post these girls the other day?

Will get a pic of the verbena for you I promise. Nepeta? lovely!

Paul is using my stamps for work I will not have them wasted. Nope no way. they should be 'in date' forever it's wrong๐Ÿ˜ 

You must sit outside for a while you really must. Just rest and watch out for mousies and Mr and Mrs B too.

Aha the verbena pic has arrived:

I found nothing in the Fig of interest except a rather nasty cherry lips sweetie of Paul's from the Luxembourg rally๐Ÿ˜ Oh and a pink dustpan and brush set.

food...

• bosh
    Options

hi Everyone

wppl x

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Have a good weekend. I think about you in your nice bungalow. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) The weather man said if you open your windows when itโ€™s hot you are letting the heat in doors. That was lucky you finding the five pound I would not have had the nerve to pick it up I would be led in bed thinking about the person who lost it. Have a good weekend (())thatโ€™s nice Mrs B followโ€™s you.

Barbara (()) How are you and Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) Itโ€™s a long time Paul has been waiting for the tilt test it must be worrying for you both (()) could you ring to see how much longer it will be. Sorry about leaving your Fig the time will feel so long. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) Have a good weekend (()) love to your mum (()) take care

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you both doing today?

im a bit tired but ok thanks

mums b sugar is ok too ๐Ÿ™

I hope you both enjoy the morning

bfn tc

ps pic of one the prawns that bill is eating on holiday lol xx

• toady
    edited 24. Jun 2023, 10:45
    Options

Hi all ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nice day, cooler as you say, frog. Will be going into the garden directly. I don't seem to have suffered for yesterday's walk ๐Ÿ˜€ I went round the allotment lane again (will try & go while I can and it's still nice round there ๐Ÿ™„), and I saw cows, me! Should have taken my camera, I didn't think. You can walk in parts of the fields they are lovely but I did see a be aware cows grazing sign, so I wasn't going to risk that even though I couldn't see them. Then further on there they were ๐Ÿ˜ will see if I can get a pic too, yours are lovely, thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š. I love the verbena, will look forward to mine, it's a v good shape to grow other things among, as they say. The garden-ruiner moved in and cut down the nice old hedges that helped block him off, and was loved by sparrows, then worked on a huge structure all through lockdown (shed? workshop? spare room?! I still have no idea) takes up half the garden and must be only the absolute min distance from the fence either side. The front garden is just a rubbly mess for 4 or 5 cars needless to say. Hopefully proper people like yourself will restore his one day in turn but you can't put back what's gone. Yes send these sorts out to work on a nice long commute ๐Ÿ˜‚ like I want fit healthy competent people in my face ๐Ÿ™„. I can't be cross with the sparrows ๐Ÿ˜„ I'll go and swap it out with plain string though or I'll worry about the green dye ๐Ÿค”. Look at dear Minnie ๐Ÿ’— what a sweetie. Is it still just Winnie that gets pram outings? The funny thing about the ยฃ5, I only remember today, is that I started yesterday's Wordle puzzle with 'fiver' ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I should have tried something higher like 'fifty'! I haven't had any stamps to hand in but at least they will swap them there are people that probably don't realize or will forget though, I always buy past xmas issues etc off ebay, those don't expire. Have a good day, love to all :) xx

Hello joan ๐Ÿ˜Š yes I would always try to return money of course, it's awful to lose any, but there was no-one at all on that side of the pavement & no-one going into or out of houses, driving in etc, so I couldn't really knock door to door and I feel it would have been a passing person anyway. I do all my charity donations online so will put it away somewhere like an emergency ยฃ5 and if one day it helps me that will be something, that's all I can say to myself really - I don't keep much cash as I don't go to town to use cashpoints often and my local shops took theirs away ๐Ÿ™„. Funnily enough a friend just said to me on Monday about the open windows advice, but surely a through draft helps ๐Ÿค” I think so, anyway. Have a good day :) xx

Love to bosh will see you on the evening shift I expect ๐Ÿ‘‹ :) xx

• toady
    Options

Look what I grew! and I remembered to use a plant marker so I know what it is ๐Ÿ˜„

Dear Mrs B ๐Ÿ˜

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

im ok thanks, just about, sweating like P Pig, but then arenโ€™t we all? Lol

Mums ok today thanks ๐Ÿ™

once she accidentally took an extra tablet for b pressure and that was my fault she said ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

but luckily she was ok ๐Ÿ‘

I wrote a poem for ace fb group so thatโ€™s a good sign

my b test results were ok according to receptionist, she said no need to speak to doc apparently

so now just psych phone call to โ€œlook forward toโ€ I guess, no recurrence of vile symptoms though, I thank G** for that really, was so terrifying. Iโ€™m also trying to have a bit less sugar too, smaller sweet portions ๐Ÿ‘

problem is I have to eat something, so I got some healthy Carob and nut bars, they sometimes upset my stomach a bit, but still so much better than risking feeling โ€œ hyperโ€ on sugar

LA is ok, Iโ€™m sure heโ€™s looking forward to Dino play already bless.

mums cooking lamb ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Iโ€™ll stop for now and hold my nose lol.

bfn Toni tc xx

ps healthy drink and some hilarious old news about Peppa lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

how are you?

I wrote two poems today for the ace groups, so that was good

i may have a day off tomorrow

as my parents are going to MH

Iโ€™ll still of course be in mxt hangover mode so hopefully Iโ€™ll be able to have a nice day of solitude ๐Ÿ‘

speaking of solitude, or the lack of it, how are diy dad and his cronies?

are they being as noisy as ever with saws, barbecues and laughter perhaps?

some of my neighbours seem to laugh outside in the garden a lot in the evening and night - this is one of the things I hate about the summer, things get way too โ€œpeople - yโ€ in the gardens lol.

Ok I hope you have an ok night, Iโ€™ll be doing a rain dance at 9.35 pm, which means met office will be suing me at 9.37 pm lol, I may need a lawyer im not related to and a plain cracker, if you have one please toady.

bfn good night tc xx

• toady
    edited 24. Jun 2023, 21:20
    Options

Hi bosh ๐Ÿ‘‹

I went for a walk this evening, not as long as yesterday, but got caught by a person myself ๐Ÿ˜ฌ had to talk to a lady and meet a dog, yikes, just a little one though. That held me up, now I'm trying to sort out annoying made-me-an-offer-nosegay customer (having made a sale today, does that make me more inclined to take annoying person-who-made-me-an-offer's money ๐Ÿค” or indeed less, that's a question for tomorrow I think).

Glad to hear you should get a quiet day tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜€ quiet indoors anyway, outdoor noise & laughing is less predictable ofc. DIY Dad hasn't got anything on the go at the moment, apart from the obligatory lawn mowing etc, to be fair they are the least worst of the immediate neighbours (I'm not mellowing, am I? will have to watch myself ๐Ÿ˜ฑ), they do eat outdoors a fair bit but it's just them & even the kids are pretty quiet considering. It's Mr Ongoing Project that is usually the most noisy, and I know we probably wouldn't get on in person so I cut him the least slack ๐Ÿ˜‰. Sorry there's a bit too much laughter where you are in the summertime, pity we can't choose where to live grouped by type, there could be colour coded properties at the estate agents and the laughy people could all live next to each other. Your rain dance might work tbh, I am due a bit round here tomorrow, not that much though, hopefully you'll get a bit more & me less๐Ÿคž. Lovely daisies :)๐ŸŒผ. Yes plenty of plain crackers here just opened a new packet and a packet in stock. Have a good night :) well done about the poems btw ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š xx btw how is the Prodigal Bill getting along?

• bosh
    Options

goo morning everyone

wppl xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning!

Hi Joan yes poor Paul has been waiting for ages for his last test. Apparently it's an expensive one. I will actively chase it when we get back from France. Expect some motorhome photos from there soon. Tomorrow is the day for you I am so pleased you should ahve some answers soon. Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi. How are you today? I hope you are ok and your mum is well too.

Love the sign I will have one for the front on our house - might keep people away!๐Ÿคฃ

I think you can easily accidentally take your tablets twice quite easily. Lucy took her morning and night ones last week the same as your Mum. She was ok too. Just checked with the pharmacist for reassurance. Not your fault though I suspect your Mum was probably just cross with herself.

We are all sweating like P Pig! I think Toady spoke to soon yesterday it got worse didn't it as the day wore on! PHEW!!

You are so good with your diet. I am most of the time, but a treat is important also I think don't you? Not being a glutton of course but a little something sweet can lift you. Carob bars are good. I also like those medjool dates they are as nice as chocolate and I can manage 3 maximum.

Oh dear me naughty DJ cheeking the police! Peppa P wouldn't want that!

Glad the bloods are all good and I really hope those frightening symptoms stay away now forever. When do you have the psych apt? I bet they are pleased that you have been so sensible reaching out for help so quickly. Like Kari you won't ever take risks with your MH.

The fact you are writing your poetry again is such good news.

I bet LA is very excited about Dino play๐Ÿ’—

Has the smell of lamb gone? I do hope so.๐Ÿคข

Have a good day and take care. ((()))

Morning Toady

Gosh it was cooler, but over the evening and night gosh it got to 28 in our bedroom!!! I got up at 4 it was all too much!

Please may I have some of those blackbird seeds? Don't take a cutting I'd rather have some seeds unless they come in bulb format?

How absolutely adorable is Mrs B?!!!โค๏ธ

Have you ordered one of Reshmi's signs? I thought it was brilliant 'NO PEOPLE'!!!!

I'm so glad no bad effects after the walk and you saw cows!!!!!!!!!! I love them. Beautiful aren't they? Such dear big faces and those eyes!

I know what kind of structure your neighbour built they are sort of garden rooms and just about legal. Weird isn't it? We used to managed families of 5 or more in 3 bed semis with an outside loo. Now everyone has huge houses conservatories, man caves etc.....and working from home?๐Ÿ™„

Shame about the hedges. Poor sparrows ๐Ÿ˜” Luckily we have plenty thereof ๐Ÿ˜ŠSmug face! Hopefully the next person to live there after he is long gone might plant some new hedges you never know. The birds would come back they would. If not straight away we can plant some of your blackbirds.๐Ÿ˜‰

Minnie likes pram outings too in fact more than Winnie does! She has only just learnt to sit like a loaf so had to take a pic. What a big girl she is now.

How spooky that your wordle had started with Fiver! Definitely should have put Fifty hehehe! I didn't realise Christmas stamps stay in date. That's a good tip thanks for that.

Right walk time!

Take care

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) The weekend comes around so quick. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) Mrs B looks at home on the plant pot she is a chocolate colour not black. Sorry about the hedge being cut down some people donโ€™t think of animals. Have a good day. Someone thought you needed that 5 pound.

Barbara (()) love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) Enjoy France. Someone on the radio said chill and chocolate was nice. Yes thank you for thinking about me I hope the machine is working this time. I go at 10 00. the hospital canโ€™t be worried about Paul (()) can they. I bet he worryโ€™s about it. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day (()) thatโ€™s good your mums blood sugar is good (())

take care
    joan xx