bosh Member Posts: 4,173
    Options

Good morning everyone

wppl xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,957
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Love to you and your carers (()) and Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) When I went up the Hospital I asked if I had to wear a mask she said only if you want to. I think the people who have said no to you cannot be short of money or they would do it. I hope you can find someone soon (()) have a good day.

Barbara (()) love to you and Mr B (()) love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) Paul has been waiting a long time he must be a bit anxious about it (()) Your friend (()) is doing so well. Enjoy your day. Weโ€™ve had a bit of rain some places have had thunder and lightning. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) you are doing so well. Love to your mum (()) have a good day

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni toady and Joan

how are you all?

dad didnโ€™t get thermostat fixed and Iโ€™m so cold after my shower Iโ€™m wearing my thermals ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅถ

bfn trying to get warm tc xx

ps funny pride pic from Mumbai lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni toady and Joan

sorry I was almost silent

that freezing cold shower and then changing in the freezing cold room ruined most of the day

it was temporary glitch with the thermostat- now its working fine ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I was so cold I wore 2 thermal jumpers

but the really annoying thing was that I couldnโ€™t find my thermal leggings

anyway I warmed up eventually ๐Ÿ‘

Mum is ok today thanks

thanks Joan thatโ€™s very kind, I hope you both had a nice day

toady - the estate agents idea is a brilliant one lol

Hi Toni sorry your stomach isnโ€™t so good, mine is flaring up from time to time tbh, but definitely much less than when I was having mxt in tablet form of course

Glad the campsite is nice

thanks about the poem

Iโ€™ve got the right eye drops and no breathlessness now so thatโ€™s good thanks ๐Ÿ™

Bills back from eating holiday, LA had tummy ache but is ok now ๐Ÿ‘

BR calls mum Abu Babu lol, as opposed to Big Babu - according to his baby logic lol.

I did sleep well this morning though ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

toady - sorry about the mosque thing, was thinking of wrong pic

Sorry about this communal summary style post lol, but indeed better than no post at all.

have a good night everyone bye tc xx

ps South Indian temple pic xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,184
    Options

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹ yes bosh your post is certainly better than none at all, & better than what mine is about to be ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Expecting people to look at jobs earlier tomorrow than expected, so am quietly having kittens at the moment ๐Ÿ˜ฑ any requests for a tabby or a tortie or black & white, I'll see what I can do ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Thanks for confirming it's not all in the mind that the middle-type-jobs are tricky, frog, I do see why. Will get there in the end, just a shame it's so tortuous these days as I don't hate having people to do stuff - I would almost enjoy it in an ideal world, if people (& me) were how you see them in your mind's eye. Good point about the hedgehog, mine was either a brief visitor or else is just not being the least use where l'escargot are concerned ๐Ÿคจ. Thank you for the dear birdie ๐Ÿ˜ yes that does look dry as dust ๐Ÿ˜ฎ! Hope you had a lovely day, proper post tomorrow :) xx

'night to joan, and Sue of course, will be seeing another chap tomorrow he may be a bit upmarket but at least I might get some advice. I do think some firms do what you say, and also book in more jobs than they need, as 'insurance' not to run out of work, then drop the ones they don't need which is a bit off. I don't want someone who will take it on & not be good though so I'd rather someone was honest and turned it down if it's out of their scope. Thank you that's interesting about the masks it looks like everywhere is different then ๐Ÿค”. Have a good Friday it might rain certainly still feels thundery. At least we haven't had an earthquake like Staffs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ xx

'night to you too bosh, sorry it wasn't the best day after the cold shower cold room cold clothes ๐Ÿ˜ฑ but you did get warm & the thermostat got over its random funny 'turn' which is good. Glad to still hear btw that the mxt is definitively better than the tablets. Absolutely not a proper post so will catch up tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ have a good night ๐Ÿ˜ด xx.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,486
    edited 30. Jun 2023, 04:27
    Options

Morning. That's the Abbey here at Jumierge.

Hi Joan yes Paul worries a bit about his last test. Hoping soon maybe there will be a letter when we get home. Glad you had some rain. We did yesterday too but we didn't mind at all. We'd already been into the town and done our tourist bit. Hope you are both well? ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi. Its MTX Friday. On my holiday too and my favourite campsite today. Oh well never mind.

I am so glad that taking yours by injection has helped a lot.

I loved that pic from.Mumbai pride. And the bars of soap. I need some!

Abu Babu for your Mum! I bet she loves it ๐Ÿ˜. BR is just so sweet. I do hope LA is all better now.

Glad BIL is back home now with no doubt a slightly larger belly than before he left!!! I bet the boys are happy. He'd better get on and help your sister now!

how awful getting so cold this morning ๐Ÿ˜– and not being able to find your thermal leggings too. Brr glad it was a temporary glitch at least and should be ok today.

Take care ((()))

Toady did l miss an earthquake at home?!!

Wow.

We had some rain not a lot but some. Enough for us to go to the site bar for a game if dominoes and a mocktail.

It was fun only us there and the owner. Luckily we had already had our walk and I was cooking inside not on the cadac anyway. So no problem. Soon dried up and still the ground is parched. No escargot or sloogs (slugs pronounced 'allo allo' style๐Ÿ˜ณ

I will be thinking of you and hoping your builders are interested and the right price as well as ability to do the job. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Get the hedgehog back ASAP!^let's hope he's not vegan๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‰

Take care and hear from you soon

The river Seine. Its Biiiiig

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni toady and Joan

how are you all doing today?

im not too bad thanks went for a fairly long walk this morning ๐Ÿ‘

mxt day indeed Toni ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

LA now has a finding Nemo / Mimo board game - pure obsession has developed- oh dear

big river Seine - Toni - is it big enough to bathe Bills stomach though? Thatโ€™s the question

I saw something v funny that a Muslim member of a fb group had posted during Eid, it said the creator of the world was Allah and not Mark Z! ๐Ÿ˜‚, well whatever peopleโ€™s religious beliefs I really do hope nobody is actually worshipping MZ, possibly Bill is though- due to prawn overdose, lol, heโ€™s certainly worshipping โ€œCatsNapโ€๐Ÿ˜ก

ok I know this was an incomplete reply

but itโ€™s a start, more later hopefully

bye all tc xx

Ps idli and daal xx

• toady
    edited 30. Jun 2023, 18:30
    Options

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹

Ooh, a sit-down, thank heavens. Various jiggery-pokery later have got free of people and other such nasties - Joan's not here today I see so I'll have her tea & cake, shame to waste it ๐Ÿ˜„.

Lovely lovely pics frog ๐Ÿ˜€ glad you got over to the site bar in between the rain and had a game of dominoes, you can have a game with three can you, I've forgotten everything I ever knew about it ๐Ÿ˜„ something about knocking comes into it, from memory. I do have a boxful though, & not the only thing I don't know the rules of I'm sure. Terrible loser so probably just as well ๐Ÿ˜‰. Things are as well as poss here re workmen, probably least said soonest whatsit until the quotes come in. More to see at some point; thank you for the good wishes. Yes it would be just like me to get a vegan hedgehog ๐Ÿ˜‚ haven't had a chance to get 'out there' all day really but the weekend is the best 2 days so I'm glad about that. I expect you have looked up the earthquake on le google by now, felt as far as Yorkshire I think they said, everyone always says they thought a truck had gone into the house don't they; and that their cat/dog did/didn't take any notice. Mine never did, never mind 'clever pet alerts owner to danger' ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜„. Have a lovely day at next stop, the Seine is big is it ๐Ÿค” you live and learn. Adds cadac to vocabulary btw, had no idea what it was thought it was in la francais, not a brand name. I trust you & Paul are being exemplary tourists and not carving your names into historic monuments like certain Brits abroad (shame), oh and while on the subject of news stories about travel today, try not to bring a spider home in your suitcase ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. Love to all :) xx

Hello to Joan and see you tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘‹ sorry if your post didn't 'take' today hopefully it's still there anyway if wanted xx

Hi to bosh too, glad to hear Bill has returned in one piece even if it's a slightly larger piece than when he went maybe. Presents for littleys I expect. I love CatsNap ๐Ÿ˜‚ well the code, not 'it' itself ofc, luckily for me I seem to have natural immunity ๐Ÿ˜„ so I don't have to take my 'anti' meds (wonder what side effects there might be from those if any ๐Ÿค”). Nothing much else going on with me, I haven't had a walk yet might squeak one in later, glad your was a good one ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ turned quite chilly here for much of the day ๐Ÿ˜ฌ but suited you I expect. Will you be expected to play Nemo board game at some point I wonder, surprising how popular board games still are it's one of those things you'd think the internet might have killed off so that's quite nice. Not that I'm any good at them, even ordinary ones let alone clever ones like chess ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Glad its the weekend will come in tomorrow and sit in a nice dark cafe corner with the crossword and recover from this week's people-y-ness. See you anon :) xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

Iโ€™m feeling a bit nauseous today was forced to eat rich food on an already dodgy stomach - no change there๐Ÿ˜ก

so it got too chilly thatโ€™s a shame

it was nice here, well in my opinion lol

i think Toni actually came up with catsnap actually

Poor BR calls the game โ€œFinding Mimaโ€ bless him

my mum misheard LA and said, โ€œwhatโ€™s it called? Finding Mima?โ€, he said in a v fed up tone, โ€œNo, youโ€™ve got Mima, Iโ€™ve got Mimo, this is called โ€œFinding Mimoโ€ aww, mumโ€™s got Mima, reduced from Al Fresco no doubt, but free of any potentially lethal prawns ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I hope you have a good night toady tc xx

Ps pic of a friend of bills lol xx

• frogmorton
    edited 1. Jul 2023, 05:36
    Options
    WHITE RABBITS EVERYONE

Well this morning should be rainy! It will be hot and sunny this afternoon.

Looks like Joan's post didn't send yesterday. As long as you are well Joan? Sue too? all is well here just rained overnight al thought it has stopped here it's supposed to continue this morning. We are off to Bayeux this morning. ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi How are you this morning? Well I hope and your Mum's BS I hope is level?

I loved that pic yesterday of the idli sambar yum! Yes please love it and daal. I had lovely lentil soup with huge chunks of carrots in it yesterday more like stew really. Just large hunks of break and that was me sorted! This site does vegan food. we are here today as well so I will have another treat tonight.

We came to this site last year and the food is one of the reasons we came back. That and Paul loved the showers. They are incredible like posh hotel showers. I use ours in the motorhome though more private and I still feel safer after COVID.

Will the Seine fit in BIL's belly of he goes for a swim๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” I think it will it is enormous, but.....some water may gush over the sides and flood people's houses nearby possibly?

Awww a Nemo game! (or Mimo!) how brilliant. LA does get obsessed with things doesn't he but in a good way. I think that will help him with future studies.

Are you serious (well was that poster serious๐Ÿ˜ฎ) who on earth would be stupid enough to worship Mark Z!!!!!

Will try to post some pics

The flowers they all have here is just lovely.

This is the inside of the restaurant here

Take care ((()))

Morning Toady how are you today?

No more earthquakes I hope. I did have to google the Staffs one no-one from home even told me! Nor especially Sleek. Did she tell you all about it though? and how Kari is hardly feeding her and Tia isn't giving her treats๐Ÿ™„I do have photographic evidence to the contrary though.....

Yes she is always on catsapp sending selfies

reckons she looks fat in this one though I am pretty sure it's not her at all.

We are back on our favourite site. We came last year. They do vegan food. the owners are English and bought the site in 2019 worked like mad getting new shower and toilet block installed. Spent a fortune expecting 2020 to the their year. say no more. We were one of the first back in 2022 when we were allowed. This year they have 100% occupancy!

A sweet little sparrow came into the restaurant (see above) while we were there, but I wasn't quick enough with my phone to get a pic. I'll try again tonight.

So now you have to wait for the quotes to come in? and maybe another 'man' looking at the job soon. Let's forget it for now.

I will certainly bring no 8-legged creatures home with me I promise๐Ÿ˜ฎ if did your hedgehog won't be helping me out will he๐Ÿ˜Vegan ๐Ÿฆ” indeed!

Please tell me we have had rain and my garden is still ok and not being too much trouble to my sister?๐Ÿ˜•

Cadac yes another motor-homing term. 'They' all know it! We've had ours for 2 years and used it for the first time this week๐Ÿ˜ณ

there's an airsteam opposite

mad aren't they? They look like a bullet. Still if it makes them happy.....

We will drive to Bayeux this morning (20 miles) I promise not to take my felt tips with me๐Ÿ˜‚

Have a good day

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) love to you and your carers (()) love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) Good luck with the man whoโ€™s coming tomorrow I hope he can help you or know someone who can. Our neighbour wonโ€™t move in till someone has cut the grass. Have a good weekend they come around quick.

Barbara (()) Have a good weekend and Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) Iโ€™m sorry you have a problem with your tummy (()) I donโ€™t mind having your tummy ache if you have my sore throat. Sorry you had the rain yesterday. I hope Paulโ€™s letter is there when you get home. Have a good day today. and a good weekend. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) Iโ€™m sorry you were cold not nice I know. Have a good day and weekend love to your mum (()) sheโ€™s doing well (())

take care
    joan xx
  • dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Yesterdayโ€™s post was still in the box I had posted it

Kitty (()) love to you and your carers (()) love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) sorry about my post. I hope you manage to find the right person you need for the job (()) have a good day.

Barbara (()) love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (() ) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) I hope you have a better day today and not rain. Thank you for the photos. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day (()) and your mum thatโ€™s good sheโ€™s getting on alright (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Good afternoon Toni toady and Joan

how are you all today?

wppl xx

ps bills got a new look apparently lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

donโ€™t worry no one is really worshipping MZ - unless itโ€™s the physio lol

mums bs is ok today thanks ๐Ÿ‘

more later

need to shower, my skin is as dry as the desert where toady would ideally like to live lol

ok bfn Toni tc xx

ps pic of GI Joe - or is that diy Dad? Iโ€™m losing track lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

Thanks for asking about mum, she seems ok today thanks

im not too bad thanks, glad itโ€™s a bit cooler now

hope youโ€™re both having a good night

bye tc xx

ps funny church sign xx

• toady
    Options

Hi people ๐Ÿ˜Š

Trying to catch up today with the things wot I did not get a chance to do yesterday, not particularly successfully ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. Rather scotched from going in the garden by my old enemy the 'moderate breeze', no fun out there with things blowing about etc so just did a bit & then stumped indoors. No rain today but we did have a bit yesterday frog hope you did get some at home to help with the watering situation. I'm sure someone would have let you know if the village had been rattling around like doll's houses in the earthquake, and Sleek would definitely have had something to say and brought her overnight bag too ๐Ÿคญ. Yes there was a little bit of grumbling about unjust treatment at home but I took it with a pinch of catnip ๐Ÿ˜„ she did look perfectly well fed & bonny, though not as well fed as selfie cat there (that kitty is saying 'it was just the angle, it was just the angle!' ๐Ÿ˜พ) Glad you've been having a nice time back at your fave site, that is such a shame for the people to have had such bad timing like so many did, & do hope having got back on their feet things go from strength to strength for them ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ. Hope the visitor sparrow is a regular ๐Ÿฆ๏ธ. Ooh, I like that caravan! ๐Ÿ˜€ Shiny! and, um, pricey! How are they regarded in the motorhoming community? I sensed possibly mixed opinions? Nosegay listing weekend is upon me so am poking around in there (look out for the horrid new item page layout - no nice simple hover to zoom function, just a huge pic and a click now to enlarge, they are obsessed with extra clicks, don't they know people have arthritic hands ๐Ÿ™„). Have a good night, asleep long since by now I expect ๐Ÿ˜ด and a lovely day tomorrow at Bayeux, yes sans felt tips, haha ๐Ÿ˜‚ xx

'night to joan, interesting that your neighbour will move in after the lawn's mowed ๐ŸŒฑ you will all know then, like a sign - it sounds like a modern version of 'red sky at night' ๐Ÿ˜„. Yesterday's work chap was at least pleasant and didn't say anything personal whatsoever, and spent time explaining things, so we'll see. While I was talking to him outside I could hear little cheepings so I watched today to see which tree, and sparrows were going in & out, first chicks I've heard this year. Yes the weekend is here too fast ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I hope it's nicer than today is was breezy and quite overcast for some bits. Have a good Sunday yourselves :) xx

Hi bosh, the desert, well let me see, is there enough tea? ๐Ÿค” if so then yes, but actually maybe not if there are going to be sandstorms ๐ŸŒช๏ธ. Really blowy here today and irritating. I did get a walk in yesterday though, ticked off another local cul-de-sac ๐Ÿ˜„ I could write a speciality tourist guide maybe, or an app I suppose is the modern way. Do hope you're stomach has been less iffy today and you could have some plainer food๐Ÿคž. I'm sure Mima would not be from the reduced section; from the Finest range, surely ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ. How many players do you have to have for finding Mimo? And does LA have to be the winner if there is to be peace in the EF household ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Hope everyone ok, no other news here, nothing funny has happened - people over the road having a quiet party of some sort this evening, annoying when you can hear enough to hear there's music but not enough to hear what it is (not that I want them to turn it up! or maybe I just don't know any of it these days but it sounded more like oldies to me). Have a good Sunday ๐Ÿ‘‹ :) xx

Love to everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

forgive me if I repeat myself Iโ€™m a bit tired

glad you liked the pic of idli etc and that you had a nice lentil soup

im glad the site does nice vegan food

Iโ€™m glad the campsite has nice facilities

Yes bill will cause the Seine to flood, I know it lol

poor LA has only just got over an upset tummy and bill took him and rest of EF out to a restaurant to have posh fish and chips ๐Ÿ˜ก

I hope his tummy ache didnโ€™t come back - poor innocent LA.

Mums bs was ok today thanks

Nice pics, it was cooler today ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

sorry getting quite tired

have a good night and tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

I somehow missed your post again and just saw it now

I have feeling youโ€™re right LA has to win ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

LA has started copying Little Ella of the jam sandwich fame and keeps saying โ€œ I donโ€™t care!โ€ in response to everything, my poor mum only said, โ€œ LA donโ€™t jump from sofa to sofa like that, youโ€™ll fall on the wood floor and get hurtโ€, but LA just said to her in his most lordly voice, โ€œ I donโ€™t care!โ€ What a silly billy - but thankfully not a silly bill - no prawns and chips ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

annoying neighbours- yes I know those, laughing in gardens, irritating scraps of music, a separate desert for them maybe? Tornado for neighbours is ยฃ500 on nosegay - you may have to sell your hats lol.

good night toady tc xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning!

Morning Joan how is your throat today? Is it any better? All well here off to Le Mans classic car show today. Paul never changes!!!!! Love to you and Sue. ((())) xxx

Sorry Reshmi that this is short we are off asap to la mans and early! Paul wants to set off at 5am and it's already half past. I am not ready I haven't woken him up yet...๐Ÿคซ

Hope you are well. Glad your Mum was ok yesterday and hope today is the same for her.

I also very much hope LA's stomach coped with fish and chips out bless him๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Great Church posters again really good๐Ÿ˜

Yesterday's lentil soup did no harm at all for me. Yippee!

I see BIL wears quality clothes no Primarni for him then! Amazing how everyone wants to imitate him๐Ÿ˜‰

We either had scorching sunshine or heavy cloud and wind very odd weather yesterday. We will be at the most expensive site tonight because it's near La Mans about 4xs the price of the other sites.

Hope your day is good.

Morning Toady the above pic is of the Cathedral (I think) at Bayeux but here is what is in teh front. An idea for your snails....

only joking I know you can't do that. It would be cruel.

The tapestry is lovely! Incredible have you ever seen it? It's wow.

I am glad to hear Sleek looks well - if anything one the way towards selfie cat I know this because Tia sent a pic and she was eating a pile of treats!!!

So sorry this is short but Paul wants to set off soon and I must get ready.

It was VERY windy yesterday here which explains the sudden thick cloud or sudden scorching sunshine๐Ÿ™„

Will catch up tomorrow

take care

• bosh
    Options

Good morning everyone

wppl xx

• Skinny Keef
    Skinny Keef Member Posts: 1,065
    Options

Not really artisan tea, but still nice and gets me out of house for a hobble down High Street.

Thereโ€™s been 1400 posts since my last visit here, so hi to all. Iโ€™m not going to read them all ๐Ÿคช

• toady
    edited 2. Jul 2023, 18:48
    Options

Hi all ๐Ÿ˜Š

Quite nice out there when it's sunny and the wind's not blowing, and horrid when it is, unfortunately that's been 90% of the time ๐Ÿ™„. Was out on a walk saying Oh pipe down stupid wind, quite possibly in earshot of a gentleman that I didn't see, bending down doing something or other to his car tyres ๐Ÿ˜„. Well that was quite mild compared to what I was muttering about someone out on their drive making horrendous metal grinding noises to some sort of bit of equipment, on other peoples' Sunday. Got more grumpy as the walk progressed - went round my allotment lane route frog (took my camera, so naturally there were no cows whatsoever) - must have had to wave thank you to about 30 cars pulling out to pass me (no pavement), ended up wishing them all away and to take their tarmac with them & put the clock back to it being a proper lane. No offence to those who love cars and for whom tarmac is topical, sorry Paul sorry Frog ๐Ÿ˜„. Hope you're both having a lovely day, despite that horrific early start ๐Ÿ˜ฑ and the wind has toned it down a bit for you too. Have I seen the Bayeux Tapestry, in person do you mean? No, it was supposed to be over here for a bit in 2022 wasn't it, but then there was the whole 'is it too fragile or is that some sort of brexity excuse' business ๐Ÿค”. There's a copy in Reshmi's neck of the woods isn't there, & then there's that lady making one by herself at a rate of 6m per year ๐Ÿ˜ฌ she should be finished in another decade or so, rather her than me. Have a good evening & some nice if overpriced cuisine or other, unless you are going to self-cater - the soup sounded very nice although then I remembered it should be boiling hot here and soup should sound like the last thing you'd want ๐Ÿ˜ฑ come on temperatures buck your ideas up ๐Ÿ‘‹ :) xx

Hello joan, or rather the space where you would normally be, have just pencilled you in and will carry on regardless ๐Ÿ‘‹ tea in the pot, love to you & Sue and hope you are having a good day :) xx

Hi bosh, question of the day, have you seen the replica Bayeux tapestry at Reading Museum? Probably the closest I would get to it, as The Toad With No Passport, though probably wouldn't get there either realistically ๐Ÿ˜„ it would mean leaving my gothic hovel, and in daylight too ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Oh well, 'I don't care' haha. Poor LA I hope the fish & chips was not a bad move, & he is ok. Hope things alright with everyone else too ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ. Neighbours are strangely quiet today, perhaps that's the ideal time for me to go and make some noise for them ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‰. The wind is still pretty brisk here perhaps enough to pick up the neighbours & put them down in Kansas without me having to fork out on nosegay ๐Ÿคจ. Good luck finding a tornado listed on there anyway, the site is full of sellers trying to look like the cheapest option in search results, so you would have to scroll past all the people selling you a sample gust of wind for 99p. ๐Ÿ™„ Not much else going on, bit bored, but think I will steer clear of any board games with LA thanks, or strategically lose on purpose. Have a good Monday :) xx

@Keef ! hello, good to see you, don't like to post things like Where is Keef What's the Matter are you Unwell as I never like that kind of thing myself (if I am unwell), but hopefully you always assume you're numbered among the 'everyone' being said hi to and thought of ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ. Glad you are getting out for coffee & a change of scene ๐Ÿ˜Š xx

Love to @Kitty, @barbara12, @mig, @Turbogran & all while we're naming names, (and sorry if I've forgotten anyone, brain not quite up to snuff atm). ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

sorry my back is aching atm

Mums ok thanks

hope you are enjoying new campsite

There is a joke but itโ€™s v convoluted and may only make sense to Bengali speakers so Iโ€™ll leave in my mind lol

my stomach isnโ€™t good again

Im practically asleep now so Iโ€™ll leave it there

oh yes, just wanted to add bill wont fit into MZโ€™s slim fit shirts lol, it might be simpler if we have a whip round and get him a parachute ๐Ÿ˜‚

bye tc xx

ps image of Bangladesh for no particular reason lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

how are you?

details of board game im unsure of unfortunately

but LA is coming here on Sunday of next week!

I may have to quickly fly to Amsterdam to stock up on cheese lol

Answer to question of the day is no, it sounds interesting though

the next door neighbours kids are getting more and more noisy toady, these are the boys who play on the roof so generally ooky - ness all round im afraid

ok Iโ€™ll go for now as my backs a bit unhappy at the moment

good night tc xx

ps the neighboursโ€™ kids philosophy apparently double ook alert ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑxx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning!

What about this site?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ we were only near here for one night because its close to Le Mans.

So off on our travels again later.

Morning Joan I hope you and Sue are both well? All good here this site is beautiful wish we were here for longer but we are off again today. Nearer home. Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi

How are you? Is your back any better? Take it easy today. Glad your Mum is OK.

This site is so beautiful as was that pic of Bangladesh those flowers!

I will hand over all my left over euros to the BIL shirt fund (BSF). Slimline shirts are certainly not for everyone are they?

This is an actual tent here on the site! There are loads of classic cars here most people have been to Le Mans like us.

we are both struggling with our stomachs at the moment ((())) for you.

Hope your day is good

Morning @Keef f a cuppa is enough to drag most of us out which us good.

Whatever make it is!

Good to see you again. No need to read every message a pop in to say hello is lovely you are always welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š