Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,131
    Options

Hi Toni toady and Joan

hope you’re all doing ok today despite the hot weather?

thanks about mums bs Joan

lve got the house to myself today 👍

so we may need to have a plain cracker - eating party which toady is catering lol

its meant to rain here later - I hope that’s true

Don’t worry Toni , I’m still eating sweet things but smaller portions, thanks about the dates, I’ll try that at some point 👍

bye for now tc xx

Ps Taj Mahal in the morning pic, just for the aesthetics lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

psych phone call is on 21 st

im trying not to talk or think about it too much, not because I’m angry or because I mind if course, it’s just I know it’ll be unpleasant and I just want it over with really

have a nice evening bye tc x

Ps pic of raspberry smoothie which I had today - yummy xx

• bosh
    Options

Good night toady and everyone

ps The badge bill wears when he’s cooking apparently- ooky 😱

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,164
    Options

Hi all, thanks as always for the hellos & goodnights etc, bit of a silly day for me (nosegay, phone calls, missed phone calls, evri delivery on a sunday 😮 possibilities of workmen in the offing this week 😱) so have made myself have a walk this evening to slow down & get some air & will be in tomorrow instead. (You're not off yet, are you frog, this week though isn't it). Cream crackers was very nearly the level of the catering today, bosh, so it wasn't far wrong in the end, life imitates art etc 😱 sorry I missed where you said about your bloods being ok 😊👍️.

Love to all and a big fingers crossed for Joan🤞for 10 o'clock, see you all soon, excuse puny post 😘 xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,471
    Options

Morning Joan the very best of luck for today i will be thinking of you ((())) Paul is worried of course, but the consultant already thinks he knows what's wrong (the left bundle branch block) we will chase when we get back. Take care enjoy the ride out of it's not to hot. ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you today? Your Mum too I hope her sugar is ok.

It didn't rain yesterday! It was promised too wasn't it?

Now they are saying Tuesday and i really don't want Kari to have to water all my plants🙄

did you enjoy your empty house? I bet you did and good for you too I would have made the most of it in your shoes.

Did they go over to MH then? That means you will have funny LA and BR tales to tell us.

One day I'd like to see the Jag Mahal in real life it is beautiful.

I am very glad to hear you aren't totally off sweet things! Raspberry smoothie would actually be rather lovely I think and quite sweet. Yes do try the dates they are just gorgeous😋

Let's not talk about the psych appt until it's nearer no need to think about it. I have it in my mind now ((()))

All is well with me - a bit achy but then that's nothing new for either of us it it?😕

take care ((()))

Morning Toady

Oh what a busy day I had moving my pots to shadier spots🙄woe is me. Paul did help with the heavier ones, but one or two can't be moved at all whatever you do😕Kari will have to look after them for me it's a big job I feel quite guilty.

I hope you are ok though?

Will my Mrs B seeds be here when I get back from France?

We are off this very morning. Not to sunnier climes though I hope or we will boil in the motorhome. We are all packed and ready to go.

I hope today is/was easier for you and you got to do some things for yourself not just for Nosegay and evri and heaven forbid workmen😮😣

Woe is YOU!

See you on the other side of the channel.

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,948
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) I hope everything is has good as it can be for you. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (()

Toady (()) Have a good day (()) you have a busy week.

Barbara (()) How are you and Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) so Paul has branches instead of arteries that’s different. Have a lovely Holiday both of you. Love to Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day you deserve it. Love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Good afternoon everyone

wppl xx

Ps more church sign humour xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Nous en Frame and pitched up already 😊

• toady
    Options

Hello all 😊

bon après-midi frog 😀 'you're not off yet?' said I, oh yes you were, and pitched up, and kettle on I daresay 😊☕️ super. I'm sure your plants will be fine even the unmoveable ones, not as hot looking forward here for a few days, you'll probably be lucky, maybe Kari can skip a day if it's rain too, some tomorrow & Weds here it says 👍️. Will be having a quiet afternoon as preparation for the woe to come, only someone coming to look at a job 👀 that will be enough to be going on with (at least no rigorous tidying-up involved). Did get to spend some nice garden time this morning, it was just nice, wind had dropped thankfully. Running short of compost though 🤔. I am reading up on how to prune the salvia properly. Btw I put a tinfoil tray of grit round a runner bean as a test and it still was chewed by the next morning, are the snails abseiling down the string from above? 😮 for pity's sake 😂. Mr & Mrs B fine & everything else ok. I will sort your seeds out for you 😄 she was so good waiting there while I fetched my camera, I didn't disturb her at all she only got off when it suited her. I wonder if a feather quill-downwards in a pot of compost might work too 😉 no bulbs, & no eggs either, they just don't seem to be nesting - matbe she is freezing hers, it seems to be the vogue. Sorted out my nosegay stuff and accepted an offer on another item because I did happen to have room for manoeuvre - no thanks, of course 🙄. Yes I'm glad they haven't put the kibosh on using all old stamps, all special ones are fine I think, I did wonder if they were going to be strict though that really would have narked me. So sweet that Minnie likes pram rides too, can't imagine every cat would take to it! Have a lovely time and hope you maybe see some French cows 🐮 they all recognize that you are their true friend I'm sure✌️. Take care both try not to boil! :) xx

Hello joan, hope everything went well today 👍️. I will not be so busy after tomorrow, things happen at once don't they. Mrs B has lovely feathers, much more variation in colour than Mr B, yes browner and speckly at the front too 😊. Have you seen the fox since the last time, about a week. No sign of the hedgehog here. Quiet today and quiet nice just a bit of breeze. Have a good evening :) xx

Hi bosh, hope things ok with you, will probably pop in later even if I do go for a walk. I could do with a different route or two, I even turned down a cul-de-sac and straight back out again along the way last night, took 2 minutes, just to see somewhere different 😂 who knows, there could have something interesting to see. I wonder why some roads are marked cul-de-sacs and others not 🤔 I am always going down roads not marked, thinking I can come out somewhere, & hit a dead end 🤷‍♀️. Still don't have anything much new to listen to, but I heard a Doctor Who story last night called Rise and Fall, it was very well read, I liked it. I tried to listen to something on my free 🔵ify, I had no idea they had gone onto random playing and couldn't understand why I couldn't play what I wanted 😠. Dirty trick I call it, they are so big, surely they could still let free people use things properly & just limit them or whatever 🙄. Have a good afternoon, hope things at HV not too bad :) xx

Love to everyone 👋 xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni toady and Joan

lm sorry for my relative silence

mum is ok thanks

dad is being himself 😡

the psych phone call has been delayed due to staff illness till 12 July

as Toni knows I’m back on Facebook but of course in a v careful kind of manner

I just wish I could get this phone call over with

so sometimes I write things on FB about female integrity etc, just to pass the time, lol

BR and LA did do a few funny things yes, I’m a bit too tired to fully elaborate, sorry, but I’ll just say that BR loves rich tea biscuits!!

he calls them the big biccies- bless him

LA did offer me a virtual biccie on the video call lol, now what is the glycemic index of a virtual biscuit I wonder? I think GI Joe will have to do another PhD to find out lol.

ok sorry again for this meagre post

hope you’re enjoying France Toni

bfn all tc xx

ps another pic for us introverts toady lol xx

• bosh
    edited 27. Jun 2023, 04:54
    Options

good morning everyone

wppl xx

• frogmorton
    edited 27. Jun 2023, 05:03
    Options

Morning Joan how did it go yesterday. Any news for us? I was thinking of you I expect everyone was. I am on holiday and still have my yukky tablets to take! Hehe. No it helps so must just get on with it🙄 I hope you and Sue are both well ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi you sounded rather tired yesterday - I hope today is better. I hope your Mum is well too.

I know we aren't talking about it, but gosh it's frustrating when your appt gets put back. At least it's far enough off to forget about it a bit for now

Your poetry is a good outlet and you have the ability to write - not everyone does. Carefully back on facebook is good I think.

I like Big biccies too they are vegan so one of my favourites. BR has good taste bless him. You can spread stories about him and LA out over a few days to keep us entertained 😁

I think a virtual biscuit has a very very low glycaemic index so feel free to accept in future. The danger is that the sight of one may trigger the need for an actual, not virtual biscuit!!

You take care today ((()))

Morning Toady! How are you today?

We left at 6 am from home and were on the train my 11.45am arrived half an hour later, but then🙄 pillock at the front on the train broke down! He didn't even have breakdown cover so would you believe we had to reverse the motorhome (huge) right off. Back'ards!!!!! Back'ards!!! Yes kettle straight on of course I will post a pic from my phone of us pitched.

We even went in the pool and had a glass (0f squash Paul had a beer(in the outside bar before bed. To be fair the site is only 2 hours from the train station and we do know it so you are soon sorted. Paul also went through everything so we were tidy in the boot (known as the garage to 'proper' motorhomers 😉) and ready to go the second we arrived.

Yes Kari should be able to skip a day because we virtually drowned the plants before we left and put full watering cans by each shadiest area. Fingers crossed for some rain.

Mrs B was just adorable posing for your camera. I will eagerly await my seeds! Feather, quill down? Hmm... like a cutting? I'm not always successful with cuttings though😂

I don't know what you think, but copper rings would definitely protect your plants. Not sure now much they might 'hurt' slugs and snails though🤔

How did it go with the 'men'? Ok I hope🤞

I am looking out for French cows they know I won't eat them.. I can speak 'cow' and sheep' and 'cat' in almost any language. Possibly with an accent though.

Well done sorting all that nosegay stuff i rather think your day yesterday was good😊

Will post a pic taken within 20 mins of our arrival. My cup on the table is empty!

The pool

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Thinking of you. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) I’ve seen the fox running across the garden our neighbour on the other side has them under his shed. We live in a cul-de -sac it has a dead end. My appointment was cancelled I was led on the bed ready. Have a good day.

Barbara (()) How are you love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) I’m sorry you had to reverse because of the motor home in the front. I was led on the bed yesterday in front of the machine with a cannula in my arm it seemed a long time then the lady said you will have to go home the computer won’t work they could take the scan but would not be able to read anything. She sent me a voicemail my appointment now it is the 18 July 11-15. Enjoy yourselves you deserve it. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) don’t worry have a good day. Your mum (()) his doing well.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni toady and Joan

how are you all doing today?

I did a v long walk this morning, the walk to Wart - Rose!

i haven’t walked there since arthritis diagnosis

but weather was nice and cool and it went ok 😀

was shattered on return, but that’s understandable of course

mum is ok today thanks

Toni I also wrote another ace poem! A feminist one in fact 😀

thanks for your encouragement

I’ll go for now bye everyone tc xx

Ps pic of crushed crystal cat sculpture apparently lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Good night toady and everyone Tc xx

ps look what I found. Anti - WhatsApp meds? Prescription or over - the - counter? Why do women need 3 tablets? Do they really spend more time gassing? Or is that just Toni? Only joking lol xx

• toady
    Options

'night all, have had a bit of a difficult day with workmen, mainly in that they turned out not to be interested to take on what I wanted done (which is fair enough, not their sort of thing, so I don't hold that against them) - unfortunately back to square one for me & am a bit cheesed off because when you add this in to the pile of people who have turned out to be actual pillocks (to quote frog) it gets a bit tedious 🙄. Have had a longish walk and then a phone call this evening so am going to cut off to bed and regroup tomorrow 👋.

Love to frog and proper post next time 👍️, I'll take the coffee & croissants thank you, the pool you can keep 😱 have a good night. xx

Joan so sorry about your appointment, I don't know what Toni's going to say 🙄 I will stop wishing you luck with it I think I'm having the opposite effect 😕 love to both will post properly tomorrow xx

night to bosh too and ditto, I will see you tomorrow 👋 brilliant to have done the Wart-rose walk 😀 will post more next time xx.

• frogmorton
    edited 28. Jun 2023, 04:24
    Options
  • bosh
    Options

good morning everyone

wppl xx

• frogmorton
    edited 28. Jun 2023, 04:45
    Options

Morning everyone!

Oh no Joan! Paul is sending you his sympathy and knows what it's like waiting, but gosh! You couldn't make it up could you? It's like maybe the NHS can't afford to get the machines serviced properly isn't it? I am so sorry. You were all psyched up for it too 😕What did Sue say? Sending ((())) to both of you xxx

Morning Reshmi thank you l have added my anti-facebook tablet to my morning meds😂Yes I am on WhatsApp we have a village group and one for the cart money collection as well and one for my voluntary work so need all 3 tablets😳😅

How are you feeling today? and your Mum is she well too?

Well done writing a feminist poem yesterday. I would love to read it if you wanted to post it. No pressure though. I have taken my Anti-facebook tablet so can't go on today.

That's the best news ever you got all the way to wart-rose! Wow first time since your PsA diagnosis, That is fabulous I hope you aren't suffering for it today?

Love the pusskin sculpture it's beautiful. People can be so talented.

Is it still very warm at home or is it cooling down a bit?

Take care ((()))

Morning Toady how are you today?

To say I am fuming about Joan's appt is an understatement! I just can't believe it! Our poor NHS it's struggling so much. Poor Joan too. Roll on 18th July.🙄

No-one wants work it seems. Total pillocks indeed😠 I am very sorry to hear your bad luck, but where to go from here? You need something done and can't find anyone reliable. I bet yesterday was a rubbish day for you because of that. Maybe some garden creatures popped their noses/beaks out to cheer you up a little? Maybe?

Our day was lovely very restful. Even I sat in the shade/sun Paul got burned as per usual!

Today we move on to Jumierge.

Don't worry it's not school holidays so the pool will only have adulks (LA) in it or maybe the odd baby. Hopefully being looked after by an adulk!!!

It's about 2.5 hours away from here.

Take care and here's to a better day today.

yes I am eating too much of this stuff!

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Love to you and your carers (()) love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) I’m sorry you would think people wanted the money. Have a good day today (()) A neighbour saw our new neighbour she is moving in but not yet.

Barbara (()) love to you and Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) enjoy your time Jumierge (()) I think Paul might have his tilt test before I have my scan. Jacky’s daughter went to Nigeria she didn’t like it the people on the plane or when she got there she’s with British Airlines. What a shame your nasty tablet had to go with you. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) well done walking all that way (()) love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

what a day, it’s so stuffy now, I definitely didn’t sleep enough

I went to group, it was nice, if a bit sad, nice M was crying because her younger son had painted a boat pic for her, but she can’t see him much as she doesn’t have custody of her kids, RR and J were there too

felt a bit breathless twice in t centre, first time maybe too many layers ( I removed one layer), second time I’m not sure - maybe hay fever? Anyway I bought some more expensive eye drops 😡

Mums ok today thanks 🙏

Eid today for the Muslim community so a lot of people walking to the almost central mosque and buying sweets from the Asian sweet / dessert shop, I noticed lol, we won’t tell GI Joe.

Ok here’s the ace feminist poem, bear in mind it’s just a bit of venting really, not to be taken literally, lol, I can’t remember fuse box details now, to my shame, for example 😂

It’s called Female and Ace - I Will Not Know My Place 

How many times have I been told

“Don’t worry your pretty little head about it. Some decisions are best made by men”? 

I know I look youthful, 

But believe me, I’m slightly older than ten., 

I don’t need a man to open a jar, I use a gas hob for a pressure seal

I don’t fear a fuse box and though I’m sometimes lazy, I’m able to create a perfectly good meal, 

I often wear makeup,but it’s not an addiction 

And to be frank ridiculing my gender and ace- ness doesn’t fall under your jurisdiction. 

I also found a funny pic of a lady breaking up some ice ferociously with a hammer In Scotland, but I can’t find it now

Its meant to rain here at 8 pm, if it doesn’t I’ll blame toady lol.

The WR walk was good and I managed to rest afterwards too 👍

but today it was so stuffy, I’m not properly rested at all

Hope your enjoying Jumierge.

bfn tc xx

Ps GI Joe really needs to get his nutrition - related facts right lol xx

• toady
    edited 28. Jun 2023, 18:21
    Options

Hello all 👋

Bit calmer today, well slightly 🤨 still have someone to see on Friday and potentially someone else soon once I fix up with them.

Glad you are having a nice time frog 😊 sorry if I'm a bit behind the news now but will be excused I'm sure. Nice to see the sun in your environs, even if 'some people' are sitting out in it burning themselves 🙄. Hope your journey onwards goes (went) well. The workmen situation is a bit Catch-22 because although there is that element where people have always got enough work and can afford to turn some down, some of mine is just awkward because a jobbing 'we do everything' firm isn't suitable, and a high-end bespoke firm is too good, ie not so much cost-wise, as inappropriate for the property, it doesn't really warrant it. The middle ground people seem to be tricky to find. Will plod on though I have a couple of possibles🤞. I didn't spend much time in the garden yesterday but yes I did see some wildlife.. snails 🐌🐌🐌!! I happened to want to go out lateish, took my torch, and omg they were everywhere 😱 I mean I as good as knew they must be, but it's not the same as seeing it, they were all the way up the side of the birdbath drinking out of it, sitting happily in my grit-deterrent-trays, roosting in the broad beans, you name it 😱. You truly could not have taken one pace without a slug or snail if you hadn't had a torch. Yet it doesn't say it has been a particularly terrible year 🤔 still researching slug-friendly plants, verbascum is on my list for one, I think it's the only recourse. Yes maybe not the copper 🤔 but I will keep them off my runners somehow, just have to think outside the box. Have you seen any French wildlife, maybe even a French bun? Have a good evening hope the motorhome is running tickety-boo; nice to learn a little motorhomers lingo btw, garage/boot, I'll remember that 😄. xx

Hello joan 👋 I don't blame the firm for not wanting some of the work really, it was a bit out of their field, but I did hope they could recommend someone - they said they had stopped doing that because it comes back on them if people aren't happy, which I can understand. Hope your neighbour is nice when she does move in 👍️. A friend was saying to me yesterday that you can't wear your own face mask when you go to a hospital appt, is that true where you are? 🤔 not very happy about that I must say. It keeps raining here on and off today for a silly few minutes then stopping again.

Hi bosh I love your poem and it is So True! and also v currently relevant, dealing with builders being a very topical situation, and I was just saying to someone yesterday how many instances I've had of workmen being patronising, even the least worst of them do it a bit, and some of them are awful 🙄 as you say, it's all don't worry and leave it to me (I can't prove that they don't talk like that to men of course but three guesses). Anyway all good keep it up 😊. The iceberg pic was spot on too, probably just as well that most of that under-the-surface bit doesn't get said out loud 😉. I didn't know the beautiful Blue Mosque at first sight 😳 it was more familiar when I looked it up, but, I didn't know that's when it was built 😮 how did they do work like that, wihout even DIY Dad's tools, it staggers me to think of. Nothing much going on with me haven't been out today, can see you'd be tired after the Wart-rose walk but it sounds like that was the understandable amount & no more, so that's great 😊. I went the wrong way on mine yesterday and couldn't work out why the turning I was expecting to come up wasn't there. The road is so similar to the other, I really did wonder if they'd re-done it and cut off the exit point at that end 😂. Might get a walk in later, if I send over any 8pm rain for you then I won't have to have it, win/win. So sorry that nice M was sad because of her children, that's very sad 😔 such a shame for her. Hope the EF littleys are ok and may BR never run short of a big biccie, I am on my last packet personally, a virtual one will be all I get too til next shop 😄. Have a good evening I hope :) xx

Love to all 😘 xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

it wasn’t actually a mosque, but the Taj Mahal at dawn / early morning

but easy mistake to make I know

I visited the TM once in Agra long ago, v early morning, it was beautiful but cold and let’s just say it’s a good job I didn’t have a stomachache - toilet facilities straight from Hades as you can imagine.

Yes certain builders and dads and all sorts of characters, I know, lol.

glad you’re more or less ok, virtual biccies - do I take a megabyte out of them? I know terrible pun lol.

Have a good night toady tc xx

ps it’s a good job JA used good quality soap lol xx

• toady
    edited 28. Jun 2023, 21:33
    Options

'night bosh 😴 plus a slightly convoluted p.s. (or two), I was reading something about blackbirds this evening and came across a mention of the Irish legend of St Kevin & the Blackbird - Seamus Heaney wrote a poem about this you might know, and that time a little while ago when I bought a few books inc some Heaney, I bought one of Clive Hicks-Jenkins' art and he has done quite a few variations on this too - one example below. Just a little coincidence 😀. (I am still getting around to Mary Lambert's poetry btw, I get to things in the end sooner or later).

The other is that your day 12 without chocolate, gone deaf in left eye pic reminded me (indirectly) of the saying 'in the country of the blind the one-eyed man is king', always found that a good saying and quite relevant to matters of pecking order and social doings - and H G Wells' story on that subject, you might have come across it.

The mosque pic I meant was your yesterday's good morning one (interior), sorry, Taj Mahal fabulous as well obvs, would love to have seen these things but even internet tours and virtual stuff is more than would have been available once, good to have those, anyway 😊.

Yes megabyte is truly terrible 😕😂😂 shame on you.

'night everyone here & abroad 🇨🇵 👋 xx

• frogmorton
    edited 29. Jun 2023, 04:54
    Options

Morning!

No WiFi here so on my phone

Joan l do hope that you both get your tests. Honestly! Now I am very pleased Jack's daughter is with BA they have really good pensions. My friend who died before Christmas her wife gets it now and my friend in the village she has a wonderful one too from BA. She managed the Nigeria trip anyway. Oh yes the tablets cam ti France🙄🙄🙄 love to you and Sue ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi.

How are you and your Mum today?

We are at the 2nd site see above its rather nice. Had a bbq last night on our own gas bbq so just veggies and some vegan black pudding. Stomach says that it was a bit much! Probably the onion! How is yours?

Well done getting to group. Poor M so very sad her mh is preventing her from having care of her children. But her son still obviously loves her.

The poem is absolutely brilliant 👏 👌 well done gosh you said it all for all of us women. Love it.

Hmmmm you couldn't breathe well 🤔 Let's hope it's hay-fever and to an extent solvable. Fingers crossed 🤞

I've gone deaf in one eye too! The writers block that really is funny.

Have you had any rain yet? I am hopeful we might soon although this site is definitely cooler being in the forest.

Glad the WR walk wasn't too much for you. Pacing yourself by resting afterwards really is key.

Of course it was Eid! Sweets and treats all round😊

Take care 🙂

Morning Toady

Hope you are well this sunny day?

Middle sized jobs are the trickiest for workmen. Not much money in it for them. They are neither easy and quick nor highly profitable. Best of luck. We were lucky squeezed in some medium sized jobs while they were already here doing the garden😉

Omg! Slug City! Even in this droughty weather!! Yes a plant rethink is my only idea nothing else is working is it? And a pond with a 🐸 and hedgehog house so they might eat some of them.?

No buns so far only birdies. Finches and sparrows I can hear them now. Let me see whether any pics are worth posting

I couldn't get close really. Can you see how dry it is? And this is a forest site!

Will venture down to the river later - the Seine. Will visit the Abbey too.

Might brave a decaffeinated coffee.

Not easy on my phone so I hope I haven't missed anything important

Take care