Val's Cafe

Comments

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,364

Still very toasty here even at this hour 😬 no wonder it's going to break tomorrow and rain, you can feel it coming on.

Definitely will get some rain here Joan as you said, but the forecast changed at last look to some on & off rather than a heavy few hours solid of it, hopefully. Glad the docs was ok, are they happy with you at 9st 4 apart from that you don't feel much like eating. I try and have a few things that are calorific and not too unhealthy like a flapjack I will eat a bit on & off over they day then I know I've had an extra 4 or 500 calories without noticing too much. I hope if the man had a fever yesterday they sent a different one today nobody wants anyone around that isn't well 😷 😕. Hope you have a good night it's very thundery feeling. xx

Still hot & humid bosh 😱 I am very wilty indeed, having my hot laptop on my lap doesn't help. Was in the garden til 8 or 9, much nicer out there of course except that I keep getting bitten 🙄. The nap didn't exactly transform me into an energetic goddess-like figure for whom washing their tresses on a Thursday would be a mere nothing, but it would take more than a nap to do that anyway 😄. No I really don't think I could face mine tomorrow 😱 that's between ourselves, I can maybe paint my nails on Friday though 🤔 somewhere between bringing the bins in and sandpapering the kitchen windowsill down 😄. Glad your mum is feeling ok in herself just a bit hot & crabby but aren't we all, glad she can get comfortable with the temps as well. Hopefully we all will soon just don't want it to go too much to the other extreme. Glad the vegan choc cake is in the fridge, best place for it, I have a Tw*x in mine that's my best effort 😂. Love the Spock, oh yes, that's the face alright 👍️ don't know the smiling blood test nurse character but no I don't want to see that smile when I go in 😬 ugh no. Have a good night yourself 👋 :) xx

Love to all 😘 xx

• sandeelilly
    sandeelilly Member Posts: 77
    edited 1. Aug 2024, 06:20

Hi all

this heat is a killer! I did not realise it made things WORSE!!!!

Sorry if I seem self-involved at the moment but I worried and Den said I should ask you all, as you know I had mild Pneumonia the other week well since then I have gone back on my MTX but I feel dreadful, I was hoping it would get better but it hasn't, I rang the doctors to get an appointment and they did not have one till 12th Aug when I described how I feel they found me an appointment for tonight!

They think I may have pleurisy I'm scared now as that nearly killed my dad as a child! I still have a cough but it seems to only happen when I have stuff in the back of my throat or on my chest, I am so breathless walking up the incline at the station KILLS ME every day I cannot breathe in too deep without it feeling like my lungs are full is the best way I can describe it, I'm exhausted all the time I'm falling asleep at my desk again not done that in months

Do any of you know if this sounds like Plusesy? sorry I know I am overreacting but I hate all this not knowing I do not want to Google it as we all know where that gets you! I know that once I am used to this condition things like this will be a duh moment but I overthink everything So my lovely online friends advise please, I know I have doctors tonight but just to give me an idea and calm myself down.

@dachshund Milkshakes are a godsend when you are not up to eating, I am sorry that the engineer is messing you around amazing how people with good health have no sense of urgency! I lOVE Magpies we get loads of them up here I used to have this thing about seeing two all the time lol I just think they are so pretty.

I hope you feel better soon Lovely xxxxx

@toady How's Tricks? How is the Hubby and the dreaded COVID? sorry been all over the place completely forgot to check! Den Tomatos and his strawberries are starting to ripen so here comes the influx of red!!!

Hope you looking after yourself Big Hug xxxx

@bosh Etiquette! omg nightmares of my Nana sending me to deportment lessons when I was a kid Horror! Jean Brodie's voice in my head!! Hair on a Thursday in this weather you will be lucky I have the energy to wash my body lol and as for nails mine are now plastic so twice a month is it! My Nana will be spinning in her grave I am definitely not a young Lady! or not so Young lol

@frogmorton I LOVE Gonks They are all up my stairs! thank you, sweetheart, I have been ignoring you a lot so its is some of my faults, Poor Barbie is wrecked lol

Have a good day try and stay cool eat lots of lollies xxxx

Well that me done for now have a good day xxx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,792

Morning Joan I hope you are ok. It's difficult to be bothered when you are cooking for one. That might be the problem and no-one to chat to while you're eating so you eat less. The milkshake is a good idea - even add full fat milk to it too. Glad careline will try again but also that he didn't turn up with a high temp and potentially give you COVID! Rest up today if you're at the hospital again tomorrow with your boots. Bless you a busy week. I think if their backs go it is very tricky with small dogs. My friend lost two yorkies with their backs going which makes their legs go too😔 But Lexi will keep on going bless her I'm sure😊 Sending ((())) xxx

Morning Sandee oh dear me you really had a tough shift!! This is me 'knocking on a bit' Barbie!

only two days to go though you can do it. I'm cheering you on from here.

To be fair it's a balancing act isn't it? Our health need for an income and the social aspect of work. Huge losses. For me it was also the loss of part of my identity. Ah well.

This heat doesn't help does it?

Today we are going up to Yorkshire in my little pink car to meet two other Fig owners. Photos will follow…..

Take care of yourself ((()))

Morning Reshmi hope you are doing ok (it's so hot🔥)and your Mum. I think this sort of still heat can make anyone a bit grumpy can't it?

I think Portugal will go into recession when BIL is there not buying all the food!!! then there is the Coffee-lobster famine. Terrible….

I am picturing BR loving the beach and the pool maybe braving making new friends, but LA straight in there making himself a new temporary Mafioso crew at the kids club. 😁 BIL eating in the sun your sister trying to put lotion on all 3 of her 'boys'!!!

Loved the Spock picture! 😂

Probably sensible to stay in I don't suppose many got to the group yesterday anyway in the heat. I've got every door and window open but there's no air.

I'm going to struggle tonight I think we are going to see friend up in Yorkshire and staying the night in their lodge (posh word for caravan) at least it's by the sea. They also have the same car as me only in the airforce blue colour we are meeting up in them.

Well you have a good day keep as cool as you can ((())) xxx

Morning Toady

Phew it's hot! Yes please I can make my own house out of Lego I can be Noddy! I already have the car🚙 that's what some people say about Penelope who is getting a ride up to Yorkshire today to visit another Fig! Too much going on and next month it's Goodwood and a trip to France with Kari and her DIL. Too much for me actually far far too much I need a quiet life😕

I think little Sleek is ok with her jabs, but today and yesterday she was really great very, very happy so it seems to work. Soon I am sure we will get some treatments for osteoarthritis along similar lines for people too. It's just it would cost an awful lot of money for the NHS. Which is already broke as we know. She may come over today when we leave although her big sis Charley will be looking after her. The baby already weighs 2lb8! That's pretty big😊

The coos were so cute chewing my jeans and licking my hands (don't worry I washed them when I got home) those eyes! Apparently they only have one set of teeth top or bottom so can't actually do any harm just gum you to death or squish you…..yes they can squish people I suppose.

I take it you are still on your mettle? Yah boo🙄 The sooner the better really Toad get it over with. I only watered again yesterday but like you had a butterfly in ma hoose! It was also some sort of colour not sure what though as it nipped out sharpish. They are far more intelligent than flies who I spend hours trying to rescue.

Not a great deal of produce here but I adore broad beans so I am sure you enjoyed them😋 Take care Toad.

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 9,094

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) I got it wrong it was a seagull not a pigeon stealing the crisps. I’m hoping for a dry time to take the dogs for a walk. Have a good day. Before going to town.

Toni (()) I have so much trouble trying to give Lexi her tablet for worms and fleas she won’t let me get near her I broke it up and put in a bit of sausage she could smell it. That was good you had that fixed it would have been a big problem. Have a good day love to everybody

Reshmi (()) love to you and your mum (())

Sandee (()) the man is coming on Monday to fix the box on the wall. Have a good day

Colin love to you and your wife (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,711

hi Toni

How are you today?

I hope you have a nice time at your friend’s place.

Mum’s ok thanks 👍

I woke up suddenly sweating like a fig, or whatever the vegan / vegetarian term for that is - only joking of course haha

Then I went to the cold room and slept there again

The tricky thing sometimes though is to do that without disturbing anyone.

Yes the heat is definitely a creator of grumps lol

I agree, after Tiny Tyrant The Terrible’s daddy stops buying lobster - nuggets there will indeed be damage the local economy lol

Ok I’ll stop for now

It was a bit cooler when I walked, hope it’s the same where you are

Bye for now Toni tc xx

Ps some feline characters are having breakfast in their best hats lol xx

• toady

Hi all 👋

Couple of belated agapanthus photos frog, they are nearly going over since these pics, at least I will get fresh seeds 👍️. Tried to get some of the poppies but they won't have it at the moment, the hollyhock I grew on from those side of road seeds is out too so will see how near the parent it is. I saw a Peacock today and a little Gatekeeper 😊 that's the little one I've seen before but haven't been close to. Wonder what yours was. No news from workmen, usually I'd bet they'll want to come the day of my hosp appt but I think that would be a bit quick. (Almost) looking forward to it in a strange way now, the sun cheers me up so much I become much more chilled, happy to have a nice forecast ahead too; am sorting clothes out & doing washing, wouldn't go so far as to say whistling while I work but a darn sight nearer than I usually am. Have been poking around I🗝️A website too as there is 20% off some categories til the 4th, oddly they've decided the rug I bought is now a '£25 for truck delivery' item when a larger size isn't 🤷‍♀️ so I was lucky to get mine when I did I suppose but hard lines if I wanted another. Must have an al fresco shop soon, maybe Sun, I will be sure to remember Sleek who deserves a nice rest with some treats after recent weeks (as do you!). Sorry you have so much on at the moment & hope you aren't frying gently in little Noddy's car on the way to Yorkshire 😬. Take care, glad to hear the 'grand-froglet' is doing so well 👍️ love to all :) xx

Hello Joan, hope you got on in town today. Fancy your neighbour seeing a magpie after all that time! Hope there are a pair somewhere 😊. Hope your appt with the chap on Monday works out ok this time too. I've just had my first phone bill with calls on for the new line, £1.20 for the number rental and 6p of calls, that's my idea of a phone bill 😂. Have a good evening we had no rain at all in the end 🤷‍♀️.

Hi @sandeelilly hope you are ok it's bound to be worrying to have these sort of symptoms when you haven't been well lately 😔 so glad they've fitted you in to be seen quickly and good luck for that. I know even extra tiredness affects how my breathing feels yours could be a combination of things at the moment, fingers crossed they sort you out, things will have changed since your Dad's generation for treatments etc try not to worry about that side of things (easy for me to say!). Hope to hear you're feeling better 🤞. It's not me with the husband &c btw it's frogmorton, sorry it's confusing with frogs and toads about the place 😬🤪 not that it matters just for your own 'records' so to speak, no exes or kids or anything for me either (not even a cat at the moment). Take care 👋 xx

Quick wave to bosh see you later for a part 2 type catch-up :) xx

• dachshund

Good evening everyone

Sandee (()) Don’t worry I’ve had Bronchitis and pleurisy together I felt achey and I had a pain in my side the Dr came to see sue for something I said how I felt and he said he was one of those old Dr’s. He gave a a prescription it was about 15 years ago. I hope you will feel better soon.

Toady I was in town I came out of a shop it was raining fast.
    I hope everyone has had a good day xx

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

👋greetings Toni toady Joan and sandee

hope you are all well?

Sorry it’s been an ookey kind of day really

But thanks goodness it rained

I’m planning to go to town tomorrow morning

And then inject some mxt in the afternoon as a special afternoon treat lol

Those syringes toady - they are very much hit and miss aren’t they sometimes?

Oh well, the littleys are enjoying the beach and playing pirate games, LA hit BR with a sword, but don’t worry it was made of balloons and cabbages- well maybe not cabbages lol - but I had to give this message a bit of nutritional content really haha.🥬

Have a good night everyone, or at least a tolerable one tc xx

ps Spock attempting vampire nurse training lol xx

• frogmorton

Morning Everyone ❤️

Oh dear me Joan its so tough when our animals won't take their medicine. I use drops on the back of Sleek's neck for flea and worm prevention.

With our old dog we used to roll a tablet up in cheese. Lexi seems very canny!

Take care ((())) xxx

I am in Yorkshire by the sea!!! Hornsea? Very nice but oh so so so 🔥 here in the lodge. I miss my little portable aircon.

I need your cold room and earplugs for everyone else!!!

I am expecting to hear trouble with the economy in Portugal very soon when EF return 🏡

I will try to get some photos if I can I have one of is all will send that one by goup PM to us all when I get home.

Hope things aren too grumpy at yours?

Take care and i'll take a can of bodily harm please. 😂😂😂 ((())) xxx

A wave to Sandee Hooe you are doing ok surviving the heat and work too🙄 ((()))

Hi Toady

Beautiful agapanthus. Is it agapanthi?!!!

I'm too hot Toad so going for a walk in a minute.

Got to do my meds first and be 🤫

Lodges are posh caravans really. Beautiful site though.up far too late for me.

had roof down in Figaro all the way here too 4 hours. Can't rush a 33 year old noddy car😕

Not a single butterfly here so far it's a wooded area. Just squirrels and rabbits like my own buns🥰

I 🔑 a are cheeky aren't they? You got your rug at the right time I think.

Yes do an Al Fresco order Sleek will help with pleasure as you know.

Take care Toad 🙂 💕

• bosh

good morning Toni wppl xx

• bosh
    edited 2. Aug 2024, 14:04

hi Toni

How are you?

Mums bs was unfortunately a little bit low this morning but not a hypo thankfully

I’m ok thanks

Went to the town centre

So a bit tired but was nice to go out

If I get too tired I’ll do mxt tomorrow

Littleys went to artificial ice caves and wore winter coats - now that beats cold room and ear plugs 😂

Bye for now Toni tc xx

• bosh

hi again Toni

How are you this afternoon?

Yes heat isn’t really fully going away is it?

Yes grumpiness is understandable

But today mum is in a massive mood

But I think it’s mainly as dad is being extremely difficult, he’s eating a lot of pastry every day now, he doesn’t realise it’s his own health he’s damaging, even though we tell him all the time 🤷‍♀️

I agree about Portugal lol, I can’t imagine starting the day without my lobster - earl grey fix myself, how very uncivilised haha

You’re right there, BR can be friendly, but LA is super - confident, there’s such a sweet pic of LA in Portugal lying down on the beach drinking some fruit juice like he owns the place, if not the sea itself, he’s enjoying his juice so much it’s like bill and his tequila, I really hope bill isn’t over - drinking but I’m most definitely minding my own business on “For goodness sake keep your nose out Reshmi” Friday (aka Formality Friday)😂

A sun cream - related challenge for poor sis - oh dear.

Photos would be nice if you get a chance to take some 👍

Yes thank goodness for the cold room

Volcanic tempers here - but at least there’s a cold room 😂

I know what you mean, if your rooms don’t catch the breeze there’s not much you can do🤢

Hopefully this summer - weather can’t go on forever - says bosh - unaware of the giant cabbage laughing derisively in the sky lol.

Have as good an afternoon / evening as possible Toni tc xx

ps possibly an old pic but a good one xx

• dachshund

Good evening everyone

It’s took me an hour to get in the cafe in the end I put Vals cafe in the search
    Have a good time Toni Toady and Reshmi and Sandee and Colin love to all your family’s

My boots are alright I login and Val’s café wasn’t there.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

good night toady sandee and Joan

Hope you are all ok?

Sorry I am the cracker selection box to paraphrase toady and myself or something like that

It seems to be cooling down- I will pray to that gigantic cabbage in the sky.

Tc everyone xx

Ps a grumpy one hatted toady having her tea lol xx

• toady

Hi all, bit of a washout today, the gastric oracle got me last night (sort of creeping on by evening which is why I wasn't back in then either), gave me a nasty night 😔 do wish I could get to the bottom of why I do this every so often worse than others, as it must be something in particular or I'd be like it the whole time 🤷‍♀️. Ok I probably haven't consciously un-tensed my gut for decades 😉 and have any amount of bad habits, but it's not exactly pizza and Grand Theft Auto marathons is it 🙄 grr. Anyway serve me right for saying I felt quite chilled, then up making tea at 2am.

Catch up with you all tomorrow, hope you are coping with the heat frog 🤞yes it's agapanthuses 😂 the first article I googled was by someone random in a blog saying they'd watched a gardening programme advising how to avoid getting white ones, undesirable apparently - suit yourselves, I like them! They are seed-podding like mad. I watched a little GW this eveing, hopelessly out of sequence now, can't be helped. Consult Sleek about mice cream please and I will pick up her order tomorrow 👍️. Hope you have a good night :) xx

Hello Joan, sorry you had problems getting in. Glad your boots are ok though 👍️. All quiet here just watched a bit of tv. I saw a little of a programme about shops from the 1980s last night I thought I'd enjoy but just sad really seeing the shops that have gone. I never knew that C&A stood for 'Claude and August' the Dutch brothers that founded it. Have a good night 😘 xx

Hi bosh, glad you got into town for a change, sorry about HV and the excess pastry 😕 hope your mum has a better day tomorrow. Hope you can get your mxt in sequence ok too. Yes that is grumpy me above, call off the gastric oracle for me if you would please, it got its teeth into me yesterday 🙄 should be better tomorrow I don't usually have two bad nights in a row. The heat probably isn't helping. Catch up soon I hope think icy thoughts and yes might be a couple degrees cooler tomorrow 🤞xx

Love to @sandeelilly hope all's well 🤞xx

• frogmorton
    edited 3. Aug 2024, 06:19

Two little Figgies outside our friends' lodge. The one of us outside the Figaro restaurant needs me to upload to photos and as it contains the other Figaro owner I will need to send it to all of us as a PM.

Morning Joan I think the forum has been playing up recently I hope you can get into the cafe easily now? If you have any trouble ask @PeterJ he has helped me when I'm in trouble. I have had some trouble getting on in recent days too, but all seems ok now. I haven't got the cafe 'saved' I just open the forum and go to recent discussions we are always quite close to the top.

The hospital were still happy with your boots or did you have some new ones this time?

It's chucking it down here🙂 Hope you're ok? ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi

Sorry to hear about your Mum's low bs hope it's settled now though?

Sorry to hear your Dad is still being his delightful self (yes it's not you who will suffer due to his over indulgence in pastries🙄) it must get you and your Mum down I can understand her being grumpy at times. It is so hot.

We just had a massive rain shower. I can't believe we got home yesterday with the roof down on the car all the way we were lucky there. Maybe it will be cooler now.

Not so in Portugal though. The Lord of the sunbed reigns complete with his orange juice! How adorable😍 I can picture him there a mini-me of his Dad with his tequila. Yuk hope he isn't drinking that stuff yukky🤢

Hope your sister is coping with her sun lotioning duties and that BIL is looking after the boys enough for her to relax and read a book.

Some ducks on the lake on the site where we stayed.

It was so lovely there we want to move in permanently!

Morning Sandee how are you doing? I hope the weather isn't a) too oppressive or b) raining as much as it is here!

I also hope all is well after all it is Friday so the weekend to hopefully relax😊

Morning Toady

I do hope the gastric oracle has left you alone now? I personally think it's part of the condition because so many of us have these unexpected and dreadful bouts with our bellies. There's no rhyme no reason for me yes certain foods are a silly idea but other times it's definitely not something I ate.

Agapanthuses? Ok but agapanthi sounds far better😁I like them white too🤔 some folks are just odd.

The heavens just opened so maybe a cooler day today. How lucky were we to get all the way up to Yorkshire (4 hours in the Fig) and all the way back with the roof down?😊 It was hot in the lodge but gosh gorgeous so so perfect. Aidan and Bill used to have something (they are single storey so ideal) like it I think now Bill has moved in with his new chap into another one which they are renovating together.

Sleek says she likes all ice cream flavours but if you can get sardine and tuna that would be fantastic. Er yes Sleek🤢

She is so clever with the weather she is in 'spare 'oom' under the bed hvaing been out until minutes before the rain.

I hope you enjoyed the GW even if it was out of sequence😊

Take care

Vegan croissants for us NONE for Big Babu Bosh please he's had enough.

• bosh

good morning everyone wppl xx

• dachshund

Good morning everyone Thank you for your help

Toady (()) I’m sorry you have a tummy upset not nice. I hope it doesn’t last too long. Have a good day (()) I miss the old shops.

Toni (()) your Figaro looks the best it’s the colour.. I didn’t need new boots he just wanted to check they had not worn down I haven’t been wearing them it’s too hot for them they are leather and they come up to my ankles. You were lucky getting back before it rained. Have a good day. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day love to your mum (()) take care

Sandee (()) how are you feeling today. Have a good day

Colin (()) love to you and your wife have a good day

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

hi again Toni

How are you this afternoon?

Mum said she didn’t test her bs properly in the morning and that it wasn’t low in reality- but she had gluco - zade etc just in case and that now bs is ok but she’s still feeling weak, which is a bit worrying.

I did mxt today but managed a good sleep afterwards 👍

Yesterday at the scone place there was a bit of a delay, so the young waitress gave me a scone hot from the oven to compensate - bless, I must admit I scoffed the whole thing in Paul / bill style lol.

Ok more later

Bye for now Toni tc xx

Ps LA or Dr Chew interrogating me about Dinos 🦖xx

• bosh

hi Joan

How are you?

You’re welcome

Mum was feeling a bit weak and bs possibly a bit low she may not have tested it properly but she’s ok now which is the main thing 👍

I’m ok 🙏

Have a good night tc xx

Ps Bill is getting the waiter’s attention- oh dear lol xx

• bosh

sorry Toni
    l’ve been even more disorganised than usual lol,

I did try to read back, but only fragments registered lol,

Sleek is requesting tuna - flavoured ice cream?

My goodness, don’t tell my sis, she’ll have nightmares haha

I had a high protein lunch after mxt today, which really helped me 👍

EF return to the country on Wednesday of next week

Mums feeling better now thanks

BR is eating choc ice cream (someone had finished the tuna - version lol) with great gusto and has got it all over his face like makeup, mum said he does the same with jelly babies

LA told mum that BR fell over and hurt his nose very badly - but apparently he only hurt it slightly

They watched the sea lions dance or something like that and thoroughly enjoyed it

PS I’m afraid this was Spock’s reaction when asked to sample sardine - flavoured ice cream 😂

Have a nice night Toni, hopefully a bit cooler, tc xx

• bosh

Greetings to planet toady

How are you today?

I’m trying not to be up at the itching / stitching hour

So I’ll be brief

mum is ok now thanks

Was a bit weak etc before

I’m not too bad after mxt thanks - thanks to a carnivorous lunch to be honest

Have a good night tc xx

Ps also some proof that sleek knows Spock and may have travelled intergalactically not just to Slough or Portugal!
    Time to call of the cabbages then, or something like that lol xx

👋good night sandee tc xx

• toady

Hi all 👋 just to say am ok just up way past the itching hour myself 😬 finishing off al fresco late, at least they aren't here too early, should be able to potter in here for elevenses or twelves or thereabouts 🤞

Have a good day frog lovely pictures, oh that coast! 😍 can feel the nice air from here (predictive text suggested 'Nice', chance would be a fine thing). Catch up tomorrow 👋 xx

Thank you Joan I'm ok now 👍 hope you have a good day tomorrow. I was going to say yes it would be hot for boots but then realized that's all I really wear when I go out even this weather 😄. xx

Night bosh see you tomorrow it really is the itching hour, these insect bites just don't go 😬. Glad you had a nice warm scone 😊. Good Spock stuff 😀👍. Hope your mum has a good day tomorrow:) you too xx

Love to all xx

• frogmorton

Morning Joan hope you are well this morning? Glad to hear the boots will do you another winter when it comes round. Gosh yes far too warm for boots at the moment. Penelope was the colour of the other Fig originally before she was resprayed she was already pink when we got her. I am going to show her at the local car show next weekend😊 Take care and have a good day ((())) xxx

Morning Sandee who is no doubt having a restful weekend with the family.

Hoping all is well with Den's veggies, but more importantly that the children (however grown up they might be) are doing well with no trouble. ((()))

Morning Reshmi

Good idea eating high protein after the MTX and having a good sleep too. Hopefully you feel not too bad today? Your Mum too I hope all is well with her now. Hmmm feeling weak is not good i hope it's just the heat and she's ok now.

I can totally imagine chocolate ice cream all over BRs face (something like below) they do look adorable no doubt sis was ready with the wipes.

Oh dear LA was very dramatic about the nose injury wasn't he? Is he now an ENT consultant? 🤣I think your Mum is really looking forward to them coming home again bless her. Better get ready for an LA visit I think after all it is the school holidays😊

I do agree with Spock imagine sardine and tuna ice cream🤢 yukky booooo! Not for me at all. My favourite ice cream is the vegan one Swedish ice glacé vanilla flavour! I think Spock would agree. What's your favourite?

Weather is a bit better today here slightly cooler.

We had a two hour power cut yesterday afternoon luckily I have matches and a gas hob so was ok for food and cups of tea.

Take care Reshmi have a good Sunday. ((())) xxx

Morning Toady

Who sounds a bit frazzled maybe? was yesterday far too busy? Sleek said she couldn't get you to sit still, except to do the Al fresco order, all day.

The sea was so so pretty gosh we had the weather for it honestly I'd love to live by the sea I feel like maybe Sandee is the closest out of us all to the sea. You and I are are the furthest away🙄 Both of the Figs are looking good aren't they? Sue and Alan the other couple are nice we met them at the Figaro club's Luxembourg rally. We will visit them again but not stay at their's. There is a very very nice site about 200 yards down the road which takes campervans.

The last bites I had lasted about 3 weeks Toad and they 'warm up' in bed don't they? Grrrr😣

Take care have a good day.

• dachshund

Good morning everyone
    I had a phone call from the hospital just now could I go for a MRI 7 00 pm this Tuesday I said I had to book transport so it’s been changed to the 9-30 I’ve forgot the day I’m getting a letter with the date they don’t do text.

Toady (()) have a good day I still haven’t seen any butterflies. I’m looking for my birth certificate I need it so I can have the tv license in my name I had it a few weeks ago. It’s not where I keep it. When I do find it I will say yes I remember putting it there.

Toni (()) have a good day are you pleased your Figaro is pink I think it looks different and easy to see in a car park. I haven’t had an insect bite yet. My arms are covered when I go walks has its a bit chilly on my scooter. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day I hope your mum is feeling a bit better (())

Sandee (()) have a good day. Does your puss like this weather.

Colin (()) love to you and Sue (())

take care
    joan xx