Val's Cafe

Comments

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 9,094

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) I hope you are feeling better (()) thank you for the photo’s.

Toni (()) That’s good Tia’s Granddad is in a ward now (()) No Pepper is not insured a good few years ago I wanted to insure one and the lady said have you got anything wrong I said she said we can’t insure him then. I’ve booked him in for his op next Thursday 10-00. Have a good day. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day and your mum (()) thinking of you

Sandee (()) i hope all is well there.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,709

good afternoon Toni
    How are you today?

Mums ok bs - wise and her flu - ish symptoms are improving thanks

She’s in a bit of a mood, but that’s mainly BB’ s fault, he’s being extra

obnoxious

Glad your stomach is ok - ish

Mxt day for me today 🤢

My stomach is not ok but is not painful

Scalded my finger on sandwich toaster but it’s not a burn 👍

EF are busy this weekend- some inelegant choc - cake guzzling event for littleys, P and Bill no doubt 😂

Ablutions are a - calling

So I say to myself “ Come on mima, no more stalling”
    - or something like that lol

More later hopefully

have a good afternoon Toni tc xx

Ps funny pic - I don’t blame the grannies though- I blame that BB ookey 😱xx

• bosh

👋toady Joan and toady

sorry not feeling well with mxt

House is a battleground today

Hope everyone is well?

Trying to have an early night

Good night everyone tc xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,364
    edited 16. Aug 2024, 21:22

Hi all 👋 nice day 😊

Just about gaining on the jobs frog, little window nearly done 👍 fiddly, as you'd expect, but fun up to a point if you like that sort of thing 😁. Will report back if all seems ok and what the benefits are, probably nil 😄 we'll see, worth a go anyway. Can hang the curtains now hopefully 😊 dear Sleek will help I'm sure, getting practice in there, or is that just snooping practice 🤭 oh to be a spooky spy, yes that is the perfect solution 👻 . My rug I bought before, and wot I was going on about again (only available for the higher priced delivery) came back in on the 'normal' so have ordered another while the going was good 👍 pays to keep an eye on these things. I intended to get out for a bit of grass clipping & pottering today but never got round to it. Monty did mention cutting the tops off your tomato plants (not really spoilers) and that there's time to plant some dwarf beans, so I suppose I better had then. Yes I wondered why they had let the fields go so much if it was ragwort 🤔 (which you concur), even if they aren't using it for grazing; what is point leaving it? Will have a walk round a different route and see what's what elsewhere. Hope your day was not too hectic, that was more than enough to have on, hope you didn't acquire anything else 😬. Hope the dentist went well & maybe you don't need anything doing?🤞 Good that you fitted in a walk with Kari and lovely to take things to the nursing home for Tia's grandad, best wishes all round. Have a good weekend and quiet(er) too hopefully :) xx

Hello Joan, thank you I am ok today, enough energy to get on with a couple of things 👍️. Haven't seen the little hedgehogs again yet, I was out earlier but it was still a bit light I think, I will try and watch a little bit later one of the days. Have a good weekend hope Pepper is going on ok :) xx

Night to bosh on mxt day, hope the effects pass off quickly and you have a better day tomorrow, hopefully without toasting any more of your fingers (and without too much HV 🤞), glad your mum is as well as poss, I have not quite managed a proper early night myself but I will get off now with all speed, unfortunately it'll be milkman at some unearthly hour so the kettle may be going on sooner than I would like 😬 will he or will he not bring the sugar this time, we shall see 🤔. See you anon, take care 👋 :) xx

night all 😘 xx

• bosh

good morning Toni

Wppl xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,792

Morning Joan oh no that's a shock you having to pay all that😣 still our animals are worth much more than money to us aren't they? We would never want them to suffer if we can help. We have a big wedding at the Church today I am quite excited it's my new neighbour's eldest daughter it's gorgeous out there all decorated ready i must get us some photos. Take care and have a good day hope Pepper is recuperating ok. ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi

How are you? Is the MTX hangover doing? I hope eased off by now.

Your poor mum being picked on yesterday by a grumpy BB😠 no wonder she was miserable too. The worst thing is that then you have two grumpy people to deal with eggs shells hot coals and Vesuvius in stereo 🌋 just what you don't need😔

So the boys' social calendar has prevented a visit to EF which would have been a perfect little piece of respite for you🙄

Has LA stayed with you yet over the school holidays? If not that will surely happen soon too.

Right so when I become a Grandma in October I need to start baking huge cakes ready to fill the baby with E numbers and sugar🤭

Love you little ablutions rhyming couplet very good😁

Let's hope today is a good one for us all. Take care ((()))

Morning Toady

Hope all is well at yours? Sleek says it is and she thinks the window will be snug as toast come the winter. Her whiskers tell her so apparently. Yes get the curtains up.

Oh yes she does do plenty of curtain twitching does our Sleekipaws😁

I'm afraid if you can't get through walls in a ghostly manner you'll have to just use Sleek's eavesdropping glass instead.

Yes I have topped my toms already and will de-leaf today I think. I must find time to watch Monty. I ahve been so busy the last two weeks with hospital visiting most days.

The really good news is that after all that - 11 days of stress and worry - Tia's Grandad is hopefully coming home today!!! Incredible he was on his last legs a week ago Tuesday! Fantastic isn't it?

My neighbour's (trampoline new ones) daughter is getting married at the Church today they ahve warned me it is like the Big fat Gypsy wedding!! I am looking forward to watching it from here. Apparently there are 15 bridesmaids. Actually i won't watch it because I suspect the two warring factions in the village will both want to watch it and I will be piggy in the middle. Will take photos of the Church though it looks so pretty.

I wondered why they were leaving the ragwort if those flowers seed next year could be awful. They are shallow roots even I can pull them out without even a fork dead easy.

Take care Toad and shall we plant some dwarf beans? Maybe? ((()))

Morning to Sandee I do hope you are ok and everyone is well. Den''s veggies are growing well and both daughters are happy and healthy ((())) xxx

• toady
    edited 17. Aug 2024, 07:51

Morning all 🌞

Was up early for milk delivery and expecting a parcel now so thought I'd better get up & doing at the right side of 9 for a change 🤭. Looks to be a nice day so should be perfect for a wedding 🤞sorry about the warring factions though frog 🙄 obviously 'life's too short' has not prevailed. Mind you if me & 'building stuff non-stop all through COVID & ever since' man 2 doors up (out yesterday with an enormous lump hammer and drill) had a property based set to then I would probably be just as bad 😳. Hope they (your neighbours) have a lovely day and you do see some of it. Sleek will watch for you, anyway, with 15 bridesmaids they won't notice a small cat 🤭. Hope everything else going well, is Paul motorhoming round the highways & byways trying to catch out the fridge? Good luck with that. We might get in the garden too?🤞I do have a suitable pot for beans, I couldn't see what variety Monty what was doing but I probably have past year's seeds to use anyway. I'm behind with GW as well, just happened to catch a few mins out of sequence. (Spot the froggy when you get to this ep. 😊) I really must get some David Howard dahlias like I keep saying, his were looking so fabulous 😍. Have a good day, and that is such super news about Tia's grandad, life has amazing things up its sleeve sometime, and obviously some pretty 5🌟 hospital treatment ofc 😊. Hope it all goes well for him today. Take care👋 :) xx

Love to Joan in advance will be in later next teabreak ☕ and wave to bosh 👋 :) xx

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) that’s good you feel better (()) don’t work to hard. It feels nice when you have done a job then you look and think that looks better. Have a good day

Toni (()) pepper doesn’t have is op till next Thursday. That’s good Tia’s granddad’s going home all the best to him (()) i hope you manage to see the bride and groom it’s nice they have good weather. Have a good day how is your arm (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I hope your tummy feels better now(()) take care love to your mum (()) sorry she had the flu (())

Sandee (()) have a good weekend all of you (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

hi Toni

How are you doing today?

I’ve got totm, so that may partially explain why I was in such a bad mood yesterday

The double Vesuvius situation persists though

Mums bs is ok 👍

No LA hasn’t stayed here recently, he will be coming here soon, not sure when exactly though

I’ve had as much rest as I’m realistically going to get for now

I feel I’ve been overdoing sugary drinks that I have when tired, one tooth is feeling a bit “dodgy” so I’m trying to be more careful

Bye for now Toni tc xx

Ps I’ve found you a new mortgage advisor lol xx

• bosh

hi Joan

How are you?

At the moment stomach is more or less ok 👍

Mums bs is ok thanks

Sorry just need to do a few things

Bye for now Joan tc xx

• bosh

hi again Toni

Poor you, doing all the visiting

I am a whole supermarket full of exhausted crackers today

The double Vesuvius situation is getting very difficult to deal with

Dad has taken to pestering mum, asking all sorts of silly questions, should he put salt in this, spice in that, I know he resents having to help her, but this is really nasty behaviour

Bit of a boring day really, went to Cost a packet in the morning

For some very formal earl grey lol

Yesterday was a fish - frying day, my mum and dad eat fish heads, I know it’s a kind of Indian tradition and I don’t disrespect it of course, but really the whole house was as ookey as a Dr Chew episode with the infamous Weeping Angels, I know why they’re weeping now, they’ve just injected mxt and have to breathe in that disgusting fish smell 😱

I think I’ll ask toady for a stay in the biscuit cupboard with bill paying her with hot sauce devoid of fish heads in this instance

I hope you have a good night Toni tc xx

• bosh

hi toady

Glad you had a nice day

A milkman without sugar, like a sink without hair or something like that haha

Yes indeed I don’t make a habit of toasting my own finger lol, shows how tired and stressed I was, plus the sandwich toaster is slightly faulty, in the sense i was just trying to see if the wretched device was on and front was cold, but the part I touched was less so 🥵

That’s typical dad, skimping for no reason buying rubbish toasting devices from the vampire nurse’s garage sale

Hope you get an early- ish night, I know it’s still to be sleep comfortably sometimes isn’t it?

At least that’s what I’m finding myself.

Have a good night toady

Have i messaged Joan? I can’t even remember, I don’t think so

So 👋 Joan have a good night too tc xx

Ps makeup tip from Bill lol xx

• toady
    edited 17. Aug 2024, 23:31

Night all, not sure how you can get off to an earlier start than usual but run even later than usual at the other end, but I've managed it somehow 🙄 must do better tomorrow.

Thank you Joan I will try to break my jobs down into smaller stages it's only sensible, but yes I do like to see the finished result & haven't got that much patience 😳 not like the lady who's just finished the cross-stitch kit she started 27 years ago or something like that 😂. Who is it here that does nice cross-stitch, is it Carol? 🤔. Hope your day was ok and that Pepper is alright 'in himself' 🤞xx

Success, I have sugar bosh, round of applause for the milkman 👏🤭 I can stop using my more expensive caster, which you can imagine, goes right against the grain. Yes that is just the sort of thing I'd do by testing whether the toaster was cold everywhere, hope no damage. Help yourself to the biccie cupboard, I think we can waive the rent on account of fish heads being exceptional circumstances 😬 no hot sauce required and no al fresco vegan burgers either (being recalled as the filling is hot enough to take the roof off your mouth apparently 😱 not that I would get one past the gastric oracle anyway). No early night for me as you see, it all went downhill somewhere along the line, but will catch up it being Sunday 👍 hope your sleep is ok :) xx

Love to all 😘 xx

• frogmorton

Morning Joan ah right so Pepper has the op next week well I hope all goes well paws crossed🐶 Don't know why but Tia's Grandad is still in hospital even though he's ok. I went to his nursing home to see him and he wasn't there yet. His son rang the ward and they were waiting for a Dr to actually discharge him still🙄 My arm is a good bit better thanks. the injection took about 10 days but finally did something. I am still being careful not to overdo it though. Hope you are ok Joan? have a good day ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi

Oh dear poor you. MTX, TOTM and warring parents cooking fish🤢🙄 I am so sorry hope today at least one of those things won't be happening.

I hope your Mum is feeling much better too and maybe BB will give the poor lady some peace and quiet!

Well done sneaking off to costa packet for a civilised cup of genteel tea😊 Anything for some respite from it all eh?

Oh dear yes well sometimes it's not our actual fault if a tooth plays up I hope yours settles back down soon. If not you'll have to join me at the tooth-drawers! Help!!! I might get the vet to do mine Sleek is much better after having her tooth out🤔

Hope that LA comes to stay soon that usually settled things out at home as BB behaves a bit better and your Mum is happier and you get some entertainment. So do we actually! Of course lego and dinos can be trip hazards while the young gentleman is in residence, but his antics more than make up for an inconvenience.

Take care Reshmi hope you get a walk in today ((())) xxx

Morning Toady you was up and at it early yesterday.

Glad to hear I am not the only person behind with GW.😕 Get your beans in I might too something for us to look forward to maybe?

Poor Tia's Grandad did not get discharged from hospital and I didn't go because i went yo see him at the nursing home and he wasn't back😓 His son rang the ward and apparently they were waiting for a Dr to discharge him. Weekends eh🙄

I did see them come out of the Church which was lovely everyone looked amazing. The bride (whose daughter i took to promin the Fig) came rushing over to give me a hug and was so happy. Lovely.

I removed the house for sale sign so it wasn't in their photos and replaced it afterwards..shhhh!

Sleek watched the whole thing I think from the bushes she had a birds eye view and will bring photos to show you later.

Poor Paul went into work (again this morning) to catch up having been in London Tuesday to Friday last week he was behind. My nephew was on annual leave which only left the new apprentice and the one just qualified in charge. Not sure when he'll get out in the motorhome.

Hope your day is a good one the sun is already out😊

A quick wave 👋 to Sandee ((())) xxx

• bosh

good morning Toni

How are you this morning?

Mums bs is ok 👍

I’ve not smelled fish in the air so far 👍

I’m not feeling too bad at the moment 🙏

Getting ready for my walk

Bye for now tc xx

Ps less snack breaks please Toni lol xx

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) I’m pleased you have your sugar. I don’t have any sugar or salt in the house. I have put some outside when we have snow. Have a good day don’t wear yourself out.

Toni (()) thank you for the photos the church looks lovely. I hope Tia’s granddad goes home today (()) my friend who breeds Labrador’s her dog had 4 pups in her first litter Friday and one pup is born with his foot twisted round I think he’s being put down on Wednesday. Have a good day. Sorry Paul is so busy when he hasn’t been well. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day. Sorry your mum (()) hasn’t been well.
    Sandee (()) have a good day I hope all is well there.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

morning Joan

How are you?

Thanks about mum

I think she’s feeling slightly better today 👍

I’m ok thanks - it’s a bit cooler here 🙏

Have a nice afternoon Joan tc xx

Ps A Shakespearean cat lol xx

• bosh

hi toady of the nocturnal toad hall

How are things?

Sorry you slept so badly

My sleep was ok thanks

But totm is taking its toll

Dad also had a major volcanic eruption for no good reason really

Mum has calmed down a bit just now thankfully

However I was mainly hiding and sleeping today

The sugar is all present and correct, very good to know, I’ll have some nice sweet tea while I’m squatting in the biscuit cupboard thanks

Yes I can imagine that al fresco vegan burgers may displease the gastric gods

Oh dear me, I hate it when I can’t sleep properly at all,

That must be so annoying

In my case at least, when I make a lot of plans to save myself time before I go to bed, “reducing time of sleep hygiene - related routine” or something like that, in psycho - babble lol, I end up going to bed later than ever, haha, I get so obsessed with ways to save time, that I realise I’ve spent an hour on analysis of time and routine

Ok have as good as a night as possible toady and take care xx

Ps just some very “posh” sugar cubes in case LA’s several thousand lady baby friends come to tea (don’t worry I also have fish fingers on standby- but just don’t dip them in the tea - even though BB would probably commit this very serious etiquette- breach) . xx

• toady

Hi all 👋

Nice quiet Sunday, deliberately haven't done too much & will get off to bed soonish. Glad it was a good day for churchgoers frog ⛪️😊 and that you had a nice hug (hugs are all very well, any cake? 😉😄) Sleek will catch me up with the whole thing, lovely weather and lovely photos. Sorry Paul had to go into work when he would rather be still taking it easy I'm sure 😔 hope nephew will be able to pick up the slack again when back. Glad to hear the shoulder is holding up well and I'm sure will appreciate you taking it easy, not too much double-digging 😉. Yes will look through my bean seeds I'm sure I've got something. Must do some general pot and seed and tool sorting too now, I was re-reading a book of John Cushnie and in a section on sheds he said (I may have posted this before) that all those faded empty seed packets, corks, bent nails, short bits of string and dried up permanent markers never did have and never will have a use, oh dear 😳. Only made it outdoors briefly today but tomorrow looks okish hopefully. Fingers crossed for Tia's grandad sorry everyone was not kept fully in the picture hope it all goes smoothly now. Have a good new week :) xx

Hello Joan, I haven't worked too hard today, I haven't got on with much at all really 😬. No sugar at all, gosh I'm too used to it in tea for my own good I suppose. I don't go mad with the salt though I think I've had the same drum for years and some of that gets used for other things like cleaning or mouthwash, not to go on the road though 😄. Hope you've had a good day, Monday already 😬. Poor pup, that sounds like the sort of thing they could do something about but they must know not 😟 hope 'mum' & other 3 doing well. Take care :) xx

Hi to bosh, no news from me haven't done much with myself today. My sleep wasn't too awful itself thanks it's just never the same when you break it up by getting up in the early hours is it, it splits things into funny segments of course, but I slept late in today & made up for it 👍️. Nothing to get up for tomorrow so I shall go off now and hope your night is ok too 🤞sorry about the combination of unfavourable circs & symptoms but will pass the hot sweet tea and hopefully that plus the hiding & sleeping will all help. Yes being determined to do all the right things for yourself & for sleep often does backfire for some reason, as you say, best laid plans - I used to right many more plans & notes than I do now and I think I half thought that was almost as good as doing the right things 😬. Lovely sugar cubes, definitely for special occasions only 😍 no fish fingers in the tea you have my word because of course fish fingers go in custard as we all know 😊. 'night :) xx

Love to all sleep well 😘 xx

• frogmorton

Morning Joan how are you? What a shame the puppy can't be saved😓 I'd keep him wonky paw or not - you would too if we didn't have our existing animals. Paul is feeling good this morning having caught up at work so much happier. The really good news is Tia's Grandad is home safe and sound😊 I just know how happy he will be. Take care Joan ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi

Hope you are feeling ok today and your Mum is much better too. It's definitely not as warm out there is it? Much more comfortable for our walks though isn't it? I am extra enjoying them at the moment. When it gets here I think Autumn is one of my favourite seasons for being outside.

I want some pink heart shaped sugar cubes even though I don't take sugar! they are just so pretty. Do you think Toady will let me have one?

Are you saying 4 snack breaks is too much? Oh dear better tell Paul and BIL🤭 I have one snack a day in the evening I am genuinely quite well behaved there at least!

You caught a pic of Sleek doing her Shakespeare reading. Once she gets going she can spout for hours I hope you weren't too bored?

I have decided that LA may be coming this week or weekend to stay. Your Mum is much better, they are all well and the school holidays are rapidly disappearing. Hasn't it gone fast this year? they are back today in Scotland.

Oh has your Mum ever cooked with asafoetida?

Take care Reshmi see you out walking. ((())) xxx

Morning Toady

I shook the flowers from the lavender I have been drying for the craft group and popped it in jars also some from the actual lavender which is still drying on the bushes not yet pruned by me. The smell is so similar did I waste my time with all that effort?

the stuff dried indoors is still purple I suppose…?

Oh dear a lot of my seed packets are seriously faded😒 no use for my bent nails either?🤨 really? My string and yes those permanent markers has he been in my shed?!

I did do something yesterday. Some weeding, watering and deadheading (again!) and dug up (sorry shoulder) some of my ornamental grasses and put them in pots they are making a mess in the beds and now they are in a position where a person walking through the garden will naturally brush against them and get that sensory connection😊 Hopefully a good move. Time will tell….

Tia's Grandad is now safely home and very happy to be there i should think. Bless him.😊

There was cake and plenty of it at the wedding I'm sure it was perfect it was made by our Church warden who makes fabulous cakes. She made me a vegan Christmas cake last Christmas.

The jam made from the blackberries I've been picking is also just gorgeous😊

Well you have a good day hope you get outside for a good while today🤞

I do hope Sandee is ok don't you?🤔

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) I’m going to the big Freshco with my friend after I’ve taken the dogs for a walk they come first. Yes I would keep the puppy. Have a good day.
    Toni (()) That’s good Tia’s granddad is home I bet he has a smile on his face. (()) have a good day. It won’t be too before little baby comes along (()) Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day love to your mum (()) take care

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

good morning Toni

Wppl xx

Ps pic of toady xx

• bosh

hi Toni

How are you this afternoon?

mum is ok bs - wise

She also seems to be feeling better as regards the flu - ish symptoms

I’m also feel better currently thanks, I just had a sleep which I really needed, before that I was so tired I was crying

LA is definitely coming at the end of the month

Dads friend is very unwell, he had some internal bleeding behind his eyes and dad is visiting him in hospital, it is actually QJL’s husband - who is a nice person, unlike his wife.

Yesterday BR had a play date with little Ella, he had not seen her for a long time as she goes to a different nursery, so it was both a reunion and a romantic tryst lol, BR said to my mum that when he saw her he would say, “I miss you, I love you”, but when asked what he’d say to granny, he said, “Nothing much’”, but he did say he would send her an unicorn card, whether it’s a greetings card or a credit card, no one knows, I may misappropriate it in order buy the biccie cupboard from toady outright, but I don’t want to get into debt unnecessarily- I think I need some financial advice, maybe there’s a canine financial expert who is related to the mortgage advisor?

Ok I’ll go for now Toni tc xx

• bosh

hi Joan

How are you?

Hope the shopping trip went well

Mum’s feeling considerably better today thanks

I’m not bad at all thanks, tired, but in a good way 👍

That’s good that you’re spending time with your friend

Have a great evening tc xx

• toady

Hi all 👋

Er did I say today looked promising weather-wise frog 😬 it's been truly dismal, cold & windy, proper cold in fact not even just less warm, what a difference since the weekend, so double lucky to the wedding party it could so easily have been like this 😱 no comparison! Nice that the churchwarden made the cake. Haven't done much at all myself today it wasn't outdoor weather well not for wimps, nothing for it I had to do housework 😕 and other odds & ends, sorting recycling etc. Hopefully it will pick up again, in the meantime I will think happy summery thoughts of blackberry jam 😍 oh lovely, and sunlit teas in the garden, that'll help. You've done a lot 😮 am impressed even plant movings too and the lavender looks so nice, yes it may smell the same but the purple is very pretty 😊. No other news no projects no interesting shopping, though catazon are offering me 30 day trial again so Sleek can prick her ears up and consider her wishlist 😸 I may as well take them up on it every time, now the min order is so high. Glad Paul caught up with work, very gratifying feeling, hope everyone else well and great news about Tia's grandad. Take care and have a good day tomorrow :) xx btw yes am a bit worried about Sandee you just don't know what's what when someone isn't all that good last time they were in 😕.

Hope you got on well shopping Joan 👍️ it all needs doing again so quickly doesn't it nothing lasts, my last shop I thought I'd stocked up well but you turn round and are down to your last potato 🙄 . Not a very nice day I do hope it warms up again I can't think about warmer clothes yet 😱. Have a good Tuesday hope your nice neighour is well :) xx

Hi bosh, very sorry to hear about your Dad's friend especially as it's QJL's nice 'other half', hope he's doing as well as poss in hospital 😔. No news here v dull and not very inspiring. Lovely pics and of course I love me watching from the window, absolutely perfect 👍️. Will get myself off to bed now it didn't work out all that well last night but I was looking at the internet later than I should so I will listen to something online instead. Hope you have a good night :) xx

Love to all 😘 xx