Val's Cafe

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,792

Morning Joan how did Pepper get on? I hope he's doing ok an dis leaving the wound alone. How perfect you have a friend who drives a pet ambulance! How are you sorry apart from having an empty purse. It's so windy out there isn't it? Safer to stay inside today I think. Yesterday I had my walk before it got too bad luckily ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you this beautiful blustery day? Hope not to MTX hungover and that your Mum is feeling ok too.

Oh dear Sleek has been at the 'Alice juice' and is hugging the Tardis. Sorry about that it happens sometimes I'll have to find the other Alice juice now…..where is it?

Got it!

I thought your Mum would be much happier now that LA's Reading holiday has been booked. Bless her it's just what you all need to be honest.

Well as long as the hair grips are all in the safe and the cheese supplies are locked all should be well. You just need to keep those eyes in the back of your head peeled for any stray lego pieces and yes it should be fun fun fun! Especially for us who don't have to read any of the books just get to hear the funny stories🤭

Any news about your Dad's friend? I do hope he is doing ok bless him.

I managed my walk ok yesterday (with woolyy hat firmly in place - in August I ask you?!) the wind got worse as the day wore on and yes managed my shower and hair wash quite safely. I saw the 97 year old chap out for his walk too. He does well - one of the other villagers goes along to make sure he's ok.

I can imagine BIL having a very posh fountain 🖋 perhaps purchased with his student loan before his broke addiction took proper hold of him 🤔 Absolutely they are not for use by small boys who are barely out of the crayon stage yet!

Take care my friend and watch that save button it's too close to the send one! ((())) xxx

Morning Toady

I hope you are feeling better today less exhausted.

What a day! Even Madame La Sleekipaws was cautious going outside. She tried every door and window to see where it was least blowy bless her. She has booked another catsi ready and will be over when I leave for the MOT.

No gardening for us today - well not for me anyway MOT in a bit and then tooth this afternoon. I shall be a-wailing later shan't I? Kari is taking me in-case I swoon😁 It is a wisdom tooth so won't show. If i put it under my pillow what do you think????

Glad you have chosen your mattress even if you haven't ordered it yet. When are the 'men' likely to appear? Paul's decision making ability might be impatience? Maybe?

Sleek's Blankie was made by a lady for the cat's protection league. You spotted the mice?! Well done. The cover arrived a day early and might well be needed with this weather. The basket is boring but the kind vets and the RSPCA prefer. With the cover she is safely in private.

Just out of interest have you heard the 'baby shark' song Bosh and I mentioned?

Have a good day Toad 😊

A quick wave hello👋 to Sandee.

breakfast choices although the porridge Bosh made yesterday was a-ma-zing!!!!!

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 9,094

Good morning everyone

My friend with the puppies Maisie the mum is back in the vets she has Mastitis the puppies are being bottle fed.

Toady (()) have a good day sorry things got blown around I hope nothing was broken.. it’s getting dark just after 8 in the evening now.

Toni (()) good luck with the MOT and at the dentist (()) I’m sure everything will be fine with both appointments. How is Sleek today. Love to Paul (()) and Charley and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) take care in this weather love to your mum (())

Sandee (()) thinking about you

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,709

hi Toni

How are you this morning?

Mum is ok 👍

I have a blood test soon in the hospital just a routine one
    So getting organised

Early walk myself this morning, nice and blustery. I had to wear my winter hat yesterday as well. Yes rather surprisingly cold I was so cold my teeth are hurting but the hat sorted it out👍

yes LA has a good effect on everybody but we do indeed need to be on Lego alert, I put about 13 clips in my hair this morning ha ha but it did stay in place

I’m not feeling too bad this morning, early walk definitely helped,

you are right the LA visit will be good for everybody despite a rather temporary diet of chocolate cake, chicken nuggets and all the cheese we can find

Alice juice that’s a great idea. Love the pic

need to get ready for blood test

Bye for now Toni tc xx

• bosh

👋Joan and toady

How are you both?

I’m ok thanks, did have to have gluco - zade though

See you both after ablutions 👍

Bye for now tc xx

Ps green character is Bill after gym and cabbage consumption 🤥xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,364
    edited 23. Aug 2024, 15:41

Hi folks 👋

Still v blowy out but sunny enough to be nice for the bits when it stops. Have been out earlier but not getting much done because a) the plastic sheeting I have over the shed til I get around to the new felt blew off (and ripped) so had to be replaced, and b) while I was out there I heard my neighour mumbling to some dubious sounding tradesmen - pound to a penny it will involve wanting bits of my trees sheared up vertically in case a twig is trespassing 🙄 so I did a bit myself to anything I don't want hacked about by cowboys. Will try and get out again later, I did get half a border weeded yesterday so I'd like to get at the other half 👍️. Thinking of you in your hour of need whenever that hour may be 🤞glad Kari is taking you but of course hope there is no wooziness involved or anything of that sort. Hope it's not a stubborn tooth my wisdoms are not get attable, nobody's are all that much fun are they, hope healing time is quick as poss too. The tooth fairy jolly well ought to bring you something, perhaps a new Charles £1 coin with a nice bee on. Sleek is blissfully unaware of MOTs and things going on in her absence and has been indoors with me out of any wind in her ears & whiskers 😾 no small cat likes that. My hair is now full of twigs from ferreting in the shrubbery and clipping, so it's past me worrying about hats and orderly hair 😂 and in any case, yes no hats please too early! 'The men' will be here next week I sincerely hope, well they asked when I'd be available and that's what I said, it would be the perfect time so I really hope they can 🤞. No I have never ever ever heard even a snippet of baby shark, lucky me, long may it continue 😄. Love this morning's cool cat btw 😎. Have as good an evening as poss love to all 😘 xx

Hello Joan, not much damage in the wind thanks, well just that it likes to blow the temporary polythene cover off my shed 🙄 but my fault I need to get it a decent little tarpaulin. Hope everything ok with you & Pepper 🤞 good luck to the lady's dog I'm sure she will fight off her troubles and rally. Hope the pups are doing well. Yes the evenings are drawing in I'm just clinging on to the good weather for as long as possible, it's a decent forecast here quite a way ahead, well apart from the thundery showers tomorrow 😬 have a good day yourself :) xx

Hi bosh, I laughed muchly at the story of the ood socks (and considerably more than I did at the supposed best joke of the Edinburgh fringe 😑), I'm glad you remembered to post it 😂 it really tickled me. No idea there was such a thing but I suppose if it exists someone has 'merched it' these days - I did google, they thought I must mean 'good socks' (I hope you didn't just mean odd socks, I will look silly if you did). The most Doctor Chew had to deal with was a little teasing over his fez, if I remember correctly, and I don't suppose you are planning to wear one of those for EF visit. Yes it's very true I have escaped the clutches of the cheese monster so there are worse things than the cracker van, but by Bank Hol Monday I will have had a delivery of 2 for the price of 1 rather nice cheddar from my next shop, so it's a rather perilous time to be in possession of such a thing 😱 I rely as always on your discretion. Good quote from the poem, I shall look out the whole of it. Poetry is greater than FB as they say, well I suppose each has their place, hope you feel no worse for a break off it anyway. Hope the blood test went ok and everyone is well today. Have a good evening :) xx

Love to all 😘 xx

• bosh

hi toady

You were right - “ood” socks, they were actually pink and white socks from “Brains - berrys”, but the design was a wriggly kind of pattern and mum thought it was somewhat inappropriate lol.

Ok The Cheddar of Peril, now that sounds like a scary film to me

I’m ok thanks a bit tired but not to the point of tears 👍👍

Have a good night toady tc xx

• bosh

hi Joan

How are you?

Don’t worry the breeze isn’t too strong here in the southeast

Mums ok thanks, happy that LA is coming soon

He’s the one person that can control BB - well sometimes lol

I’m ok thanks Joan

Have a good night and take care xx

• frogmorton
    edited 24. Aug 2024, 05:56

Morning Joan how are you today? You'll be glad to know Sleek is much more 'herself' again I feel happier too. How about Pepper after his procedure how is he doing? Car passed the MOT with no advisories and my tooth is gone☺️ It was really more or less painless to be honest. All good👍️ although as you'd expect a bit sore this morning thanks for caring ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi

Hope you and your Mum are both ok today.

I will have a tardis scarf when you've got time to knit another? Honestly us with our winter hats and now scarves not the best summer we ever had is it? Walking early even in grotty weather really does perk you up I agree. In fact if I walk in rain I feel just brilliant like perhaps a bit proud of myself. 13 hair grips will just about do it😂

Do you now have a hair grip 'safe' which is LA proof?

Hope the bloods went ok I have no doubt it did as the phlebotomists at the hospital are the absolute best when it comes to blood-letting.

My tooth came out no problem just a bit cautious today with hot drinks and might not eat anything sharp for a day or so. Maybe vegan cheese is ok? I think it is😊

I had my odd socks on for the dentist for luck and it worked. Yours came from Brainsbury's did they? Mine are cat ones and were a gift. I got Kari some she loves them so much she has yet to wear hers!

Take care I hope the bed is made up for your Lord and Master😉 ((())) xxx

Morning Toady

Sleek loved being snug inside with you yesterday she said she only popped out once when she also heard suspicious voices

and thought maybe you needed her support. All being well your quick action will save your branches though perhaps not your hair!

Car passed MOT no advisories so that was good and tooth came out with ease, but blimey the pliers were a bit scary looking don't think they have changed since the 11th century😯. This morning I have a bit of face ache but that's only from the injections. I got praise for my teeth cleaning skills. Woo-woooo! Get me!

My hour of need was 3.30 Kari took me back to hers for a cold drink through a straw and a play with Mabel which was adorable. She kept sniffing my paws (cat odd-socks on) where she could no doubt smell Sleek😊 She asked me if I'd been to the vets. I said yes after all she is only a kitten still well more or less. Yes Kari is equally as silly as us lot!

So you have the weekend to yourself and the 'men' will be with you next week. Ok we are ready. Sleek is ready she has put her overalls in the washer as she plans to help.

Hope you have a good day. It's Kari's birthday today bless her😊 It so rarely is this miserable for her birthday honestly!

A quick wave to Sandee 👋

Doing Aidan's Saturday breakfast😊

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

I forgot to say Maisie the mother of the pups has mastitis and gangarine. she’s still at the vets they asked if she could die the vet said no.

Toady (()) I hope you didn’t get any thorns from your visit in the bush. Have a good day we have heavy rain here.

Toni (()) that’s good Penelope passed her test. And it was good at the dentist you did well and a play with Mabel. Pepper went for his check up this morning he’s doing well. Happy Birthday to Kari (()) we have rain here. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) that’s good that’s the blood test over love to your mum (())

Sandee (()) have a good weekend

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

good morning Toni

How are you?

It’s raining peat and bogs

Mums ok

Wppl xx

• toady

Hi all 👋 just waiting for 'miceland', has been raining this morning but eased off now.

The tree trimmers just did neighbours' conifers at bottom of theirs frog, so weren't eyeing up mine, well I'd be surprised if they weren't on some level, but credit to them they never even came round & asked did I want any work which is unheard of usually 👍️. At least I already know mine looked better than they did so it shows willing I suppose if I'm keeping things pegged back. I have a bloodshot eye, scratched arm and sliced side of fingernail (secateurs again) to show for it today 😬 triple ook alert, I am not a pretty sight, nobody look at me 🤪. At least today's delivery will just drop & go without a glance at me. Glad to hear you emerged as unscathed as poss from the dentist/vet/blacksmith's shop 😱 yes not for the faint-hearted, well done you, and good on Kari - to whom Happy Birthday 😊 maybe it will brighten up 🌞? Love to Mabel. Hope the face ache is all there is to the aftermath and did you get your £1 coin? 🤔. Ooh teacher's pet for good teeth cleaning and no minus marks for Penelope too, what shining examples 😀 jolly good. And no big garage bills. Yes I did sort of have the weekend to myself but could have had a good long weekend if I hadn't booked groceries in today and have HAH on Tues, no prizes for organization there 😕 after that who knows when the workmen might pop up, or not. It's working its way into my dreams now so the sooner the better 😣. Have a good afternoon and thank Sleek for sorting her overalls, if she (& Tommy?) want to pop by with the first aid box too that might not be a bad idea the way I'm going 🙄. Love to all :) xx

Hello Joan, yes I did manage to scrape myself about a bit scuffling in the trees but there's nothing thorny so only superficial scratches. Toni will tell me off no gloves or eye protection 🤫. In the end they were quite good quiet tree men next door I made a note of the name on the van but couldn't find them on the internet anywhere 🤷‍♀️ not that I want them myself I have someone but always interesting to see about people. Thank goodness Pepper is doing well 😊 and pleased to hear the vet's don't think Maisie is in danger 🤞.

Hi bosh, glad your mum is ok today. Sorry I missed your post before me yesterday, good Doctor Chew pic, yes pah to 'superheroes' I don't set any store by them myself especially all these 'modern' ones where they mash several original characters into the same thing 😒. Nice scarf too. Wiggly socks, I get it 👍️😀. Just waiting for groceries so technically I could be doing something useful like cleaning the fridge or tidying up but apparently I'm not 🤭. Sorry you have rain hope not too bad and hope you aren't too tired today and in need of gluco-zade 🤞have a good afternoon :) xx

• bosh

hi Toni toady and Joan

How are you all?

I’m ok thanks

Just really tired and maybe coming down with a bit of a cold

The cold room suddenly got really cold so I’ve vacated it and am planning on going to bed early

Toni I’ve put the hair clips in a little pink purse 👛

So LA can’t get at them in case the paparazzi see him with an effeminate accessory or something like that lol

Good night everyone sleep well tc xx

Ps nighttime pie for bill xx

• frogmorton

Morning Joan I hope you are well. I'm very glad to hear that Pepper passed vet's check up. Gosh scary poor Maisie I have everything crossed that she feels much better soon bless her. Kari had a good birthday thank you and managed her parkrun - her 25th (she used to do them years ago). It rained here too almost all day I had my walk at half 4 when the sun came out. Take care Joan ((())) xx

Morning Reshmi

You were tired yesterday weren't you? I hope you feel more awake today, that you are not going to have a cold and that your Mum's bs is ok.🤞

The rain didn't help it seemed never to stop. I did some more tidying in the house then made some cards (I hate doing them!) for the cart.

I have bought a shredder - well I have ordered one not from catazon - they have enough of my money - from 'striking' who also seem to do river cruises so the TV ads say😁

Good the hair clips are safely stored in an LA unfriendly bag good thinking. If anyone sees him in possession of such an item they would instantly be suspicious😉

Did you manage your walk yesterday? I did but not until about half 4. Very late for me so I met 2 neighbours and had to have a chat with them. Going for a walk today with Kari which will be lovely and hopefully dry.

Take care Reshmi ((()))xxx

Morning Toady

Its dry!!!

I am very very glad to hear that the tree butcher did not have his eye on yours, rather the conifers which do need keeping under control.

Sleek is picking up Tommy to do some first aid on our poor injured Toad. They have got 'the' Dr's bag. Your eye! 😣That doesn't sound good at all. They have an eye wash in there I checked.

Hopefully no one will get a good look at you before it's healed. HAH are not at all interested are they🙄

I know what you mean about worries (workmen coming invading your space) invading your dreams it happens to me too and Kari.

Good news though I was able to sleep on the left side (tooth out side) last night so that was good and did aid restful sleep! What old advert was that? Sinex?? I also made me a low fodmap dahl with brown lentils easy to swallow😊

Going for a walk with Kari today (left her to her some and DIL on her actual birthday) and luckily it's dry out there so far.

Hope your day is good and injury free!

• bosh

good morning Toni

Wppl xx

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

My friend going to the vets to try to get Maisie to eat something. She must be very poorly

Toady (()) you have so many sore places. You are thinking which one will get better first. The tree cutters must have thought yours looked alright. Have a good day try not to injure yourself anymore

Toni (()) Do you know how Kathleen is. That’s good you can lie on your left side. Did Lucy get on alright at the dentist (()) Have a good day. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day how is your tummy (()) love to your mum (())

Sandee (()) have a good day

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

hi Toni

How are you?

Mums ok 👍
    im feeling less tired

Al fresco online has run out of blearios!

Dad is going on an emergency shopping trip - oh dear

• toady

Hi all 👋 still pretty windy so a day for indoor chores. Not as windy as that festival where everyone's tent was being unpegged or flung off over the hills 😬 not for me thank you.

Dry though 👍️ hope it stayed that way for you frog and you had a nice walk 😊. Glad that you slept ok too and will be well on the mend. Sinex, yes I think so! wouldn't have remembered without prompting but it all comes back once you have a reminder doesn't it. Hate cold remedy ads you just summon up the symptoms and the misery don't you 😣 yes that includes you Malcolm. Sleek & Tommy 'saw to me' beautifully 😽 so I will be ok too now, eye not so grisly looking, and yes will be gone by Tues or as near as, I'm sure. I've been doing safe jobs today nothing involving ladders or heavy lifting or anything. Sorry you had to do cards unwillingly, it's the curse of the craftwork again, oh dear 😱 I'm sure they were nice though. Yes I was relieved about the trees, not that I haven't got conifers myself, and not that everyone wouldn't love them all down to fence level I'm sure, but if that's all the trouble I am to people they're getting off lightly (anyway birds before neighbours, hard lines basically 😉). Hope you have a good bank hol Mon and maybe some sun for us 🤞 :) xx

Hello Joan, I am having a quiet day so I shouldn't do myself any more harm 😬 yes I'm waiting for things to heal with different levels of 'hurry up please', the finger is the most annoying, the cut is somehow in the way of everything even though it's on the top of the finger, you don't realize normally. The eye will just heal up on its own & isn't bothering me it looks better already though thank you 👍️. I had custard doughnuts in my shop yesterday, everything was there and in fact they substituted me an 800g loaf for a 400g which was good of them, sometimes they don't bring anything for an out of stock item. I meant to ask did you see about the new Ken Dodd 'Happiness Centre' which has been approved to be in Liverpool, to house his things & be somewhere they put on shows etc. Have a good bank hol Monday love to Pepper 😘 I hope Maisie picks up xx

Hi bosh, oh no a blearios shortage 😱 that's definitely an emergency 🚨, well done BB for going to the rescue. Hope all goes well otherwise tomorrow 👍️ and if you feel less tired today hopefully the cold symptoms haven't come to anything. All quiet here today nothing much doing. I found the poem you mentioned very nice, doogy rev in fact, which I actually thought was a Doctor Chew character's expression but apparently is from The Adventure Game an 80s series which I liked, have you ever seen it? I've never watched it back in case it isn't as I remember it. edit: It was a nice quiet day here til a moment ago when someone started up some loud music, can't tell from where as it's not the immediate vicinity so it must be even louder for some other poor people 🙄 'let me entertain you' at the moment, er I'd much rather not thanks. Have a good quiet evening yourself I hope :) xx

Love to all 😘 xx

• bosh

Hi Toni,
    I like all your porridges by the way and if I could knit I would knit you many doc chew scarves
    I’m glad you too have some unusual and rebellious sock demeanour, I won’t tell Jane Austen if you won’t

Mum is okay thank you generally speaking

she is getting a bit tense though about the brother-in-law’s arrival but that’s normal for her

a couple of days ago the littleys went with their parents for a day out in London. I think they went to the post museum or something like that, they sat next to a man made entirely of Lego how very ookey

I’m feeling much better today thanks. Had a chance to rest in the cold room which wasn’t too cold today

yesterday the cold room played a trick on me. I wasn’t there for that long but within an hour it suddenly became so freezing cold that that’s when I thought I had started to catch a cold, but I was okay after I went back in the warm thankfully
    Not funding catazon all the time that’s a good idea. I sometimes do that too. I’ve got some very nice little notebooks and Betsy a bit pricey but then again not really any more than paper - brace, as the dentist called it ha ha

Things aren’t looking too good for my dad’s friend unfortunately His sons are coming to visit him. One lives abroad in New York the other is here in Norwich, it may sound a bit bad, but I don’t like to think or talk about it too much because there enough negative things to focus on of course, I’m sorry about the situation, but I’m trying to focus on positive things at this time

I did walk yesterday thanks that’s a shame that you had to wait till 4 o’clock. I hate having a late walk too but that’s nice that you saw your neighbours. How was the walk with K?

it’s been a busy day, preparing for the Lord and BR, Cheerios have been purchased, You’ll be happy to know so order has been restored to the world. LA told BR that he can come to Reading as a solo guest when he’s three, but now the age limit has gone up to 4, I wonder if next year it will be 85 lol

it wasn’t too bad today was it, weather-wise? at least in my location

it’s rather hot inside the house but that’s because of the cooking going on. Fish was cooked but not the stinky kind thank goodness for that. Otherwise next thing you know we will be having fish flavoured soya milk with our porridge, yucky

I hope you have that you have a good evening and night Toni

Bye for now take care Xx

Ps a funny sign lol xx

• bosh

hi Joan

How are you today?

Mums ok 👍

My stomach is ok thanks

Bit of back pain but not too much yet thanks

Have a good night Joan tc xx

Ps a feline bill is going shopping- well at least he’s got a balanced diet lol xx

• bosh
    edited 25. Aug 2024, 17:58

hi toad (y) in the vegetarian hole

How are you today?

annoying loud music that’s terrible

Apparently I slept so soundly yesterday that I slept through the festival noise - that’s never happened before to be honest

BB prevented the great Blearios disaster of late August thank goodness, otherwise littleys would have been reading about it in their history books for eternity really haha

No not heard of The Adventure Game, sounds interesting though

I went to bed at about half past nine yesterday and then woke about 6.30 am, so looked at rubbish on my why? - pad in bed so as not to wake anyone up, but even so it was so nice to have such a deep long sleep 👍

I think I panicked a bit

It was just the cold room working it’s evil magic lol

I felt freezing cold but luckily now I’m feeling ok thanks 👍👍

My goodness toady almost lost the whole message there for a sec

Hope you have a good night tc xx

Ps what not to with a cake - other than “doing a Riley” of course xx

• bosh

hi again toady

I almost forgot I tried writing an inaugural poem for my new pretty notebook, but it didn’t quite rise in the oven, so to speak, but I have salvaged a few lines of poetic “cake” as it were - so here they are thanks and good night again. Xx

Blearios are in short supply

Unlike Mima’s ood socks, why al fresco, why oh why?

I don’t want to anger the cheddar cheese guy

Eat “marrots” not peas, otherwise LA will cry.

• frogmorton
    edited 26. Aug 2024, 06:07

Morning Joan. Oh dear me I do hope Maisie ate something for her owner maybe she is pining for her babies? Or are they with her? Lucy wasn't at the dentist this time and appointment came up (a cancellation) at the epilepsy clinic at the same time so she couldn't go. I remade the appt but got that wrong too🙄 clashes with us being at Goodwood😣 Ah well. Hope you are ok? ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you? I hope the cold room was not sub-zero again. Glad to hear your Mum is ok health-wise hope her stress levels about seeing BIL reduce soon.

Yes I do have some 'oddsocks' and I love them wore some for luck at the dentists the other day😊 They cheer me up and make people smile like my little pick car.

Had a lovely walk with K yesterday we went ito the forest and cleverly found a cafe for some vegan cuppas. She has soya decaf cappuccino I had oat decaf cappuccino both were lovely. Then we used their facilities before walking back.

I am very sorry to hear that you neighbour's family are being neglectful and he is so poorly. I will think of him, but we won't talk about it I don't want to upset you.

Oh LA!!!! I knew it! The coveted holiday destination 'Reading by the Thames' is his and his alone!😂 Do you think little BR would have the confidence to stay yet? Just out of interest is it possible to purchase reading rock?

How absolutely terrifying Al Fresco having a bleario shortage it's like lockdown all over again🤭 an empty space where the vital nutrient should have been! BB you see has his uses doing an emergency dash.

Last Christmas when I went to Brainsbury's they had a life size lego star wars figure also super scary😣 I think the boys would have loved it though if they had been with me.

There are plenty of deer in the forest Kari and I were in yesterday, but not so many leopards I think…..hope😯

Glad to hear the fish cooked yesterday were not the smelly type, after all fish is definitely supposed to be good for us health-wise.

Betsy can be good can't it for something a little 'different' to catazon?

Well better get on hope the imminent arrival of the guest of honour isn't too stressful and you sleep well while he is visiting as easily as you did the festival!

Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Toady

How are you doing? I hope ok. Sleek reckons you look much better now personally I am not sure why you needed a sling for an eye injury though….was it Tommy practising his first aid skills?

The wind was definitely there yesterday Kari and I had to wear hats but we had a really fabulous walk yesterday morning. We went across to the Chase and cleverly found the cafe there!! That meant a cuppa each and the use of the facilities before a walk back☺️

When we got back one of my nosegay parcels had arrived

He's a 'linkamal' so dancing and sings two more are on their way I hope. When one starts singing the others join in too. For the baby obviously not me. A quick wipe with an antibac wipe and he is as good as new and no extra plastic created by me😊 It's possible Bosh has already encountered these rather noisy toys of course. Out of focus photo due to dancing - behind him are the dreaded cards.

I agree birds before aesthetics. How do you think the birds have coped this year with the serious lack of insects? Should we be supplementing their diets early do you think?🤔

That advert! Malcolm the 40 year old wingy 'student'😂 Yes cold and hayfever adverts not great. Now smash adverts a completely different kettle of fish😉

Feels like a Sunday don't you think? More sun though for sure! Paul says some really nice weather is on the way building up to 23 next weekend. Take care remember no facial injuries prior to the work-persons this week. 😉

Some breakfast

just making sure everyone gets their share of the scarce cereal

• bosh

good morning Toni

Wppl xx

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

Maisie is feeling better now and she’s eating. The vet thinks the gangarine will burst today then she can go home.

Toady (()) that’s good you have no more injuries and those you have are healing. That’s good Ken Dodd Happiness centre people will come out of there smiling. Have a good day. That’s good you got a bigger loaf.

Toni (()) that was a nice walk with Kari you managed to find a cafe and have a drink you liked. Pepper goes to the vets next Monday to have is stitches out. Have a good day. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) that’s good your Dad came to the rescue and got some bleario’s have a good day don’t worry (()) love to your mum (())

Love to Sandee (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

hi Toni

How are you?

Mum and I are ok 👍

EF has arrived

Bye tc xx