Val's Cafe

Comments

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,363

Hi all - no dice 😕 no workmen & no phone call, ok it was uncertain but (bleated toad futilely, for the umpteenth time, because they never do) at whatever point they knew it wasn't going to happen, they could have let me know. Waste of a nice sunny day too. Off to bed to await who knows what tomorrow now 🙄 thanks all for the crossed fingers sorry to have nothing better to report, hope to be back soon in state to take proper interest in something other than myself!

Love to all take care 😘 xx

p.s. to fit in with the cockroach theme du jour I rounded off the day by popping a beetle in my mouth briefly, which I took for a currant that had just dropped from the bun I was eating 🤨 (both of us none the worse, well beetle not too traumatised I hope).

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,708

good night toady

Hope we both have a better day tomorrow, tc xx

At least we’re not in gym / conference room xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,791
    edited 30. Aug 2024, 06:00

Morning Joan Is Pepper all back to normal now then? These animals they do worry us. Worse for you though not having Sue to talk to about any worries now ((())) 😕 Maisie will be so happy to see her pups I am glad her milk hasn't dried up I hope she is allowed home today bless her it's been a really tough time for her. Are these her first pups? Hope you have a good day ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi

How are you? I am so sorry you are having such a tough time with the perimenopause I did too. TOTM more often longer duration then hot flushes started. I felt exhausted and les patient too and had so many migraines. It has settled a lot now. I can say one day it will be better. Luckily my sister did speak about such matters (our Mum would not but she had died before it started) but seemed to get off lighter than me.

You did need that sleep unfortunately because our sleep is disturbed too with hormones fluctuating. Shame your Mum woke you. They come from a generation where you don't talk about it just get on with it.

Awww LA has gone he will have left a hole. Where there was noise and entertainment it must feel very quiet. No Gorilla dances or cheese marathons😕 Love your breakfast Reshmi you are not in France! We don't generally eat snails🤣 When does school restart for him? Wat year will he go back into this time? It won't be too long before BR joins him at school. Then you can have the school photos with both of them in it❤️

Weird you should post that photo of the wheelie bins because mine got eaten by the machine a few weeks ago and the new one finally arrived yesterday afternoon. Thanks Bin 'men'! I love it it's all clean and shiny😊

Sounds like a lovely meal out you had hopefully you were able to digest it and the gastric Gods were benevolent.🤞 LA must have enjoyed that ice cream bless him.

Take care my friend let's hope it's another lovely walk this morning i think it will be 😊

Morning Toady

Oh dear me eating beetles (well nearly) I thought you were vegetarian🤢 Hopefully he is ok and you weren't too traumatised either?

You'll be glad to know Hairy Jeremy finally showed his face in front of Paul and has been gently relocated outside so I can enter the ensuite again safely😊The towels in there definitely needed a wash!

I am so sorry about the men although they did say afternoon were they not 100% sure whether they would finish yesterday's job in time? Hopefully they will either come today or you'll hear from them and you'll at least have a plan.

Fingers crossed again. I did uncross them about teatime Sleek came and told me they were no shows. She is on her way feeling good today her injection is working well so she is keen to get the job finished herself😮

Take care Toad

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 9,093

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) i hope the work men turn up today. They could let you know. Have a good day.

Toni (()) Maisie is home. The vet dried her milk up because of her having the gangerine. Maisie has to wear a vest so the pups can’t get to her. That’s good sleek is happy that makes the injection worth it. Have a good day. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I’m sorry you have that problem I hope it soon calm’s down a bit (()). Love to your mum (()) would your mum listen to you if you said you were worried about it.

Sandee (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

good morning Toni

Mums grumpy but ok

I’m ok thanks
    mxt time soon 🤢

Wppl xx

• bosh

hi Toni

Good evening, how are you doing today?

Hi thanks for that information on peri menopause etc, that’s good to know, it’s the feelings of “attraction” (you know what I mean) that are particularly unpleasant and unsettling for me, of course it’s not exactly like when I was mentally unwell, by no means in fact, but as an ace person I really don’t like it and as you implied, sometimes symptoms are more prominent than others etc, but women affected just have to ride out the wave, as they say, good that you could talk to K about it though 👍

Yes mum is as tough as they come really, you’re absolutely right there

Also unfortunately she some trouble with her hearing and I think she thought I hadn’t said goodbye to LA, when I actually had and that’s why she woke me up I believe. She also won’t see the doctor about her hearing

Yes LA has definitely left a doughnut- shaped hole lol, no dancing too, you’re right, I did a half - hearted “Reshmi - dance” - but it seemed a bit narcissistic so I ceased lol, personal cheese is now no longer a rare and valued commodity, true.

Not sure when his school sure re - starts I’ll ask mum

He is 6 and has a new teacher when he goes back I’ll also ask her about that 👍

Bill ate your bin?? Outrageous lol, glad you have a nice new one

Yes nice meal that my stomach just about coped with 🙏

LA thoroughly enjoyed the ice cream even though his portion was slightly smaller than that 😂

He took BB’s phone and watched cartoons all through his eating extravaganza- oh dear

It was a nice walk thanks

Have a good evening and night Toni tc xx

• bosh

hi Joan

How are you?

Mum is ok 👍

I’m not too bad thanks

I think mum was brought up in a very different way to me, so unfortunately it’s not something she’d really appreciate me talking about

I guess the main way of coping with it is to keep as busy as possible, which I am trying to do thanks, it’s just a bit disconcerting, but as Toni said, it can’t last forever, but thanks for thinking about this 🤗

Have a good night Joan and tc xx

• bosh

hi toady

You almost ate a beetle!
    my goodness, glad the beetle only has minimum PTSD lol

No workmen, no phone call, that’s very annoying indeed

I’m in the cracker lorry to be honest with you today

I ate custard yesterday but without the obligatory fish fingers unfortunately

Have a good night toady tc xx

Ps GI Joe has knitted you some biscuits ( not my idea 😂) xx

• toady
    edited 30. Aug 2024, 22:39

Hi all - surprise surprise not a dicky bird from you know who, well I wasn't expecting it to be honest because they are bound to have to do their other booked jobs first and of course I wouldn't have thanked them if they'd chucked me over to finish someone else's leftover job, and so on and so on. Anyway it is what it is now, I can't have what I wanted which was for it to be all over by the weekend, it's thrown such a spanner it's all a bit past the point. Wouldn't give a hoot if stacked up behind them wasn't the boiler service the plumber the roof man (and whatever else would like to start dripping next), can you see me getting that all done & dusted by Sept/Oct, no me neither 🙄.

Had a good long walk earlier and will try and sleep most of the rest of the annoyance off over the weekend, it's not a big deal ofc and it was never a firm promise for yesterday as you say frog but it would have been nice to avoid the knock on effect these things have and am still without any idea what's what. Not sure feliway is industrial strength enough to chill me out tbh but thanks for the thought 😄 and Sleek 😽 the cup of tea and biscuit were the main thing really, no need for more ministrations from Tommy I will keep him in reserve though (I am still laughing at the recovery position btw 😂😂). Yes Sleek, quite right, finishing the job oneself is the ideal solution, I would, for two pins! I was pleased to hear about Jeremy - I think 😬 (names for 'non-paying guests' though, no never! 😱 at most 'mr speckly' etc); I didn't know he was such a long-term visitor 😬 thank you Paul! Hope everyone well will hopefully pop in for a chat over the weekend :) xx

Thank you Joan I am not at the lovely cup of tea after they've gone bit yet but I suppose I will be one day, it was a nice sunny day here so just had to make the best of it 🤷‍♀️. Yes they could let you know thought I do think. I found a lucky penny on the the last stretch of my walk today, one from 1984, which was a good year for me so let's hope it is lucky 👍️. Glad to hear Maisie is home 😊 hope you have a good weekend xx

I adore the knitted biscuits bosh 😍 thank you. Sorry you haven't had the easiest few days and mxt too, oh dear, hope your weekend is quiet and a bit better all round 🤞. Yes still 'no workmen no call', that well known blues song, but I will bounce back I daresay into something resembling a toad shape. No more beetles thankfully, I suppose us amphibians don't mind the odd invertebrate of course far from it 😱, but as Toni said I would have had to make sure it was vegetarian-friendly 😄. Talking of which I went into a shop whilst out and made a point of looking for some dried fruit which I haven't bought in ages (apple apricots that sort of thing) & just fancied with some custard myself, but there was a mere empty space on the shelf surrounded by all the sultanas and currants 🤷‍♀️. Ah well I bought a tshirt that I didn't really need instead and some rich tea bics haha. Will catch up better soon I hope, bye for now have a good night 👋 :) xx

Love to all not in at the moment xx

• frogmorton

Morning Joan. How are you? I am so glad Maisie is home! She will be too I hope the pups will leave her alone while she continues to heal as far as her milk is concerned. Hope they snuggle up to her though and she washes them and is happy😊 Yes i don't mind taking Sleek once a month if the injections make a difference. Take care sunny day maybe? ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi

I hope you are doing ok today not too MTX hung over 🙄 and that your Mum's bs is nice and stable.

Oh dear so her hearing is going, but she's maybe too proud or in denial to do anything about it. Not easy. At least that explains why she woke you up!

Now if you think logically our bodies are designed to reproduce. When we start to run low on eggs our bodies behave stupidly. They seem to be trying to get pregnant things like increased desire and extra TOTMs. Particularly distressing for you due to being ace definitely. You will get there we all do somehow. I'm not sure, but if you are allowed HRT helps some women. It can be started during the perimenopause too.

Oh no a doughnut shaped hole and no need for gratuitous cheese😕I doubt there is any lego on the stairs either😕 I love your half hearted Mima dance…..trailing off sadly😔 Best have a video call. The children here go back on Tuesday apparently. That's good we have a power cut (planned outage so the letter says) and a funeral here on Monday.

Loved the Porky pusskin pic! Nice bit of alliteration there if I do say so myself! Toni also being a tad narcissistic!

Well let's hope today is a good one for us all. Oh keep walking it helps with PM too that's when I started it 😊

Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Toady

Hmmmmph! Frustrating times I hope will be put aside for a day or two now over the weekend. Thanks for reminding me we need our heating serviced too. there's always something isn't there.

Sorry but Sleek has her overall on again and is still keen to try to finish the job herself. I have tried saying that it's not a job for one as highly skilled at she is, but….can you try?

She wants to eat the biccies that Reshmi kindly knitted for you. Wasn't that kind of her? Reshmi I mean not Sleek.

Yup Hairy Jeremy that's what I call all of those 8 legged persons who cheekily try to live in ma hoose!. Oh he was hiding from Paul right enough initially as P was out on site, but finally he is outside probably in my greenhouse. On that subject I have had two lovely cucumbers and loads of red toms what about yours? I am so proud as it was my very own compost if you remember☺️ smug face!

I didn't tell you did I? I now have two coo friends😊 I need to be careful in case 'something' happens to them of course, but in the meantime I have been feeding them slices of Paul's apples🍏 They are lovely (the coos not the apples) they only have bottom teeth so can't hurt you and they seem to love being stroked🤗 Apparently they can purr like pusskins!

Have a good day Toad and get ootside!

• bosh

good morning Toni

Wppl xx

Ps toady’s delivery person lol xx

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) I hope the workmen let you know when they are coming. Not nice them just turning up. Have a good day enjoy your Rich Tea biscuits.

Toni (()) Maisie is eating now. I saw a photo of her her teats are black. Sorry you have a Funeral to go to. Have a good day love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) when I had my first monthly I was staying with my Aunt who didn’t have children. She said to me just put a cloth there keep it up with safety pins. Have a good day love to your mum (())

Sandee have a good day (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

hi Toni

How are you?

Mum and I are ok 👍

I’m just a bit tired and ookey

Think it’s the weather

Bye for now Toni tc xx

Bills eating/ working from home lol xx

• bosh

hi again Toni

Sorry it’s been a bit of drowsy kind of day

How are you this evening?

My morning walk was breezy and nice

But at home it’s rather stuffy and ooky

Also mum woke me up when I was napping again, not intentionally this time,

She said “hi little Aarav“, or something similar in het sleep lol

Anyway I’m not feeling too bad now so that’s the main thing 👍

Ok this is an instalment

Bye for now Toni tc xx

Ps wigs to make toady’s life easier xx

• bosh

hi Toni

I am admitting defeat here, too tired to reply properly

Sorry about that

Yes good point about peri menopause etc, I did remember you’d mentioned HRT before, I think for me personally, it would be a bit too risky, if I were not in control of myself at all I might think differently but thanks so much for the information and advice 🙏

Apparently there is a red Pokémon character called “Meema” LA reported this to my sis, actual fact not my imagination lol

Ps BR painted some lovely pics of flowers and a rocket

Have a good night Toni tc xx

• bosh

hi toady

“No workmen no call” - I like this new song version lol

Sunday of next week the brothers are partying all day

Lock up your biscuits - knitted or otherwise

LA told his mummy he’s really good at swimming and can swim like a fish

This maybe a slight exaggeration

As long as he steers clear of BB and his kettle all is well haha

Had a very sleepy day and am still yawning

I actually put some raisins in my hot sweet milky homemade drink, odd I know, but it was better than adding more sugar 👍

Have a good night toady and save some cracker - van space for me tc xx

Ps inspiration for the stitching hour 😂 xx

👋 Joan

How are you?

Oh my goodness, safety pins, that’s terrible and dangerous advice

Mum is ok thanks 🙏

Have a good night and tc xx

• toady
    edited 31. Aug 2024, 21:55

Just a quick night all 😴 haven't done a lot although I did get outside earlier when it was nice frog (no red toms, all green as usual 😬 well done you 😊). Sorry short post am at a bit of a low ebb still especially now I've seen the weather forecast 😕 so will pop in & out this week but am neither use nor ornament to anyone really til this is over, will probably just save chatting proper til then. I will be ok once it is, well more ok anyway, I know you all don't mind my grumbling but am sick of the sound of it myself 😒. Take care and look after your new coo friends (I wish you could 😔) and love to all, I have lost track of Lucy's appts, hope all's well. Yes I have assured Sleek, as per your very sage advice, that this job is far far beneath her talents, and that seemed to mollify her - we found something useful to do instead. And definitely substituted proper custard creams of which I have ample 👍️ we don't want any small cats wool-sucking 😬🐑. Have a good Sunday :) xx

Love to Joan, thank you no I don't think the men would just turn up they aren't that sort luckily, I'm more worried about the weather as it stands 🙄. I used to buy Fresco rich teas but last packet was different (they have tinkered with the recipe obviously) so I've bought L*dl lately which are crisper and cheaper anyway. Have a good Sunday will pop in tomorrow with a wave and for Pepper for Monday 👋. xx

Night to bosh too, good pics today 👍️ (I have been known to stand a cup of tea on the palmrest of my laptop which is metal 😳 but draw the line at ketchup 😄), and would be quite happy with a wig and that sofa tbh, quite tasteful. Unlike the wallpaper of the house for sale nearby which I was snooping online 😉 no offence to feature walls etc in theory no problem with those at all but these were really quite startling 😬. Glad you have a Pokemon alter ego, I wonder if I have a similarish named one, must check 😄. Have a good Sunday as poss and a better nap maybe 🤞 take care :) xx edit: oh missed post in meantime blah, so sorry, will hop in Tardis tomorrow and travel back to redress the out of sequenceness 👍️ raisins in a milky drink sounds quite nice actually 😊.

Love to all 😘 xx

• frogmorton
    edited 1. Sep 2024, 05:48

Morning!

Morning Joan my goodness poor poor Maisie she must have been in pain and things can't feel 100% comfortable now still 😕 Yesterday me and lucy went to see the mum of a boy who died when she was ill. I got on very well with the Mum and the boy used to tease Lucy. He was 18. She has raised £50,000 for the teenage cancer trust and was having a garden party. It took us a couple of hours to get there, but when we did I'm so glad we went. We all cried. She introduced Lucy to everyone (they had all known her boy) as Lucy 'who survived'. Very emotional, but gosh how lucky we were weren't we? Oh and she had a cat called - Mabel!

Take care Joan ((())) for you xxx

Morning Reshmi

You sound shattered maybe it's some sort of 'post LA fatigue syndrome' like M.E. or long Covid???? Sounds like your Mum had it too waking herself up like that and thereby you!

How dreadful poor Joan having that problem when she was at her Maiden Aunt's house. At least we are treated better these days. Yes you do whatever you need to as far as P.Men is concerned you know to take advice your situation is a bit different. More to take into account.

I think those wigs might really help Toady. Best not go out for a walk in one though I can imagine them getting very soggy and extremely heavy in rain. Which is what we have here along with really blustery weather. Will brave a bit of a walk but not much I think. Umbrellas will not cope with that wind methinks😕

Hoping your Dad;'s friend is on the mend.

A Meema pokemon?! well I never I think she must be beautiful, intelligent and funny as her secret powers😉

BR's paintings are very very good for his age honestly normally they are quite hard to work out with small children of his age. Maybe we have a budding Van Gogh in the making🤔

Take care Reshmi rest if you need to ((())) xxx

Morning Toady I do know you hate moaning and feeling cross, but you know we don't mind we'd all feel the same. This rain really tops it off doesn't it?

For an update on Lucy please read my post to Joan. Heartbreaking really. Hard (painful) to remember, but all too easy to imagine the Mum's pain. I am really a very very lucky person.

I wanna see my coos again, but I fear I must control myself or Paul will have no apples left. They do deserve some love though don't they? and I have plenty for them. The sheep could have some too, but they are so skittish.

Well done convincing Sleek that the remaining work was beneath her she came home strutting about telling me that story, tutting and eye rolling muttering about 'workmen these days'. Plenty of custard cream crumbs on her whiskers too. Must better than those gorgeous knitted ones!

Can you have green tomato chutney Toad? It is looking like it might be needed……

I must 'treat' my hedgehog house ready after all it's now September and October will be here before we know it won't it?

Right going to brave my walk wish me luck😣

A quick wave hello👋 to anyone esle who pops by.

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) have a good day. It’s strange how different shops have different prices for the same biscuits. We have the sun at the moment but they say thunderstorms are coming.

Toni (()) yes Lucy was lucky to survive she had the strength to fight and win. Thanks to you staying with her. I remember you saying you slept on the floor by the side of her bed.

Have a good day. I’m not sure about taking pepper tomorrow to have his stitches out they still say thunderstorms. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day. take care love to your mum (()) sorry she had a bad dream.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

hi Toni

How are you?

So sorry I thought I’d posted but there’s some technical issues- it’s ok now though

Mums ok 👍

I’m ok - ish thanks

Definitely less tired

But having a few of those unpleasant peri menopausal mood swing type things

But I’m keeping busy, writing, that kind of thing, it’s helping me

I’m going to post again in a minute- just checking the tech issue business is 100% solved

Bye for now Toni tc xx

• bosh
    edited 1. Sep 2024, 16:16

hi again Toni

I’m glad that worked, in the morning I couldn’t post the image at first, then there was some error message, I can’t remember the message unfortunately, then something happened and I thought it went through, oh well, I’ll double- check in future.

It could well be post - LA syndrome, also it was a damp coolish day yesterday and sometimes I get tired on those sort of days, yes mum was tired with post - LA syndrome I believe, she woke herself up just for a second to say “hi little LA” or whatever, then she went straight back to sleep and forgot about it lol

That’s very true, poor innocent Joan, yes indeed, we’ve got a lot to be grateful for. Thanks

Yes that’s true - not rain - friendly wigs - I didn’t think about that 😂

Yes it is getting pretty windy at times isn’t it?

I agree even the best of umbrellas can’t cope when the windy element is in it’s element so to speak haha

my dads friend is actually improving a bit now thanks 🙏

His son came to the front door on Thursday evening when I had an hour or so alone, parents were taking LA back home, I opened the door and didn’t recognise the person knocking, so asked who he was, it was one of QJL’s husband’s sons, he’s about my age but he lives in America, his hair had completely whitened, so that’s why i didn’t recognise him, he just said my dad could phone him about something- just left a message

Thanks the Meema Pokémon also has bright red hair, don’t tell the HD - I’ll be banned!

Have a good evening Toni tc xx

Ps bill in feline form lol xx

• bosh

hi Joan

How are you?

Mum and I are ok at the moment thanks 🙏

I think mum just had a normal dream, she’s often shouting LA’s name when awake or asleep, that’s just her habit lol

have a nice night Joan tc xx

• bosh
    edited 1. Sep 2024, 19:56

hi toady

How are you?

Do you have a spare tardis by any chance?

Prices on nosegay were extortionate surprisingly lol

Yes laptop ketchup is most definitely a step too far, lol, elderflower preserve for JA’s why? - pad of course, she wrote all her best novels courtesy of preserve and pears or something like that apples were only invented in the garden of Sweden or something like that, sorry tired mima’s rhyming slang is not at its best lol

Virtual flowers now that’s a great idea after all no one’s nose needs a pollen sandwich, just as no snobbish LA’s stomach needs al fresco cheapo cheese in a sandwich, WR is so much better for those gastric gods 🤥

Also builders are coming tomorrow to fix the downstairs loo or something like that ookey 😱

Have a good night if you can in this muggy weather toady tc xx

ps knitted sardines on toast - even Toni could partake lol xx

• toady

Just a quick goodnight, all ok here just keeping my head down - weather nowhere near as bad as they said so that was something.

Will catch up soon hopefully no idea what may or may not happen tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good day, yes it does looked very mixed and thundery forecast Joan so it may well not be vet weather but all the best if you do go 👍will pop in sometime xx

Have a good night all back soon 😘 xx

• frogmorton
    edited 2. Sep 2024, 05:43

Morning Joan

It's not raining here at the moment but is a bit blustery. You might be ok to get to the vets I hope so. I am visiting my friend today I hope if the roads are open fingers crossed they are mucking about with them at the moment. You remember well we had those little pull out beds (very very uncomfortable!) sometimes just a mattress and I slept on one almost solidly from January to October!

Take care Joan ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi

Those darn hormones need abolishing. I do hope today is better, but well done you for keeping distracted and just 'getting through'. Hope your Mum is ok too bless her missing LA. I know you all do really he is such a character. I think he may be back in school tomorrow? He will enjoy the normality I expect and being with his friends.

I managed a walk yesterday although it wasn't easy in the wind. My coat was too warm, but again hats are necessary.

Today I am visiting a friend in Stoke. , but a lot of the roads are closed so it's not going to be straightforward I will have to try a few different ways I think to get there. Not looking forward to that that is when I can get stressed.

Really good news that your Dad's friend is looking as though he is recovering. I am pleased the poor man strokes are really vile just wipe out so much. His son has gone white haired? Wow! Hopefully not as a result of this shock, but just while you haven't seen him for a while.

You've been knitting again?! I love it especially the cucumber it's just so clever😊

That puppy after a cookie for sitting is like Sleek I have taught her to tap her paw on my hand for a treat now she taps it on the floor all the time bless her😂 If I could post videos I'd show you.

Ok please do not dye your hair bright red Meema pokemon might suit that but i don't think LA and BR's Mima will at all😉and yes HD would be very unimpressed.

BTW I love BIL wrapped up cosy just perfect then remembering he needs his snacks so cute.

Let's hope we all have a good day take care ((())) xxx

Morning Toady

Not been an ideal weekend for our Toad has it? I am sorry nor me either weather-wise in fact it's been close on rubbish.

Sleek has been either here on her blankie, or at yours presumably, doing much the same or if not just having a biccie or some ice cream maybe I'm sure i saw ice cream on her whiskers…🤔

Today I am supposed to be visiting my friend, but it's not so easy apparently more roads that I can cope with are closed…what shall I do? Use my initiative and weave around I hope and set of earlier I think.

Walking is so difficult too you either get soaked or are too hot. My hair looks like goodness knows what 🐦️ nest possibly🙄 but I can only cope with washing it when I can - not every day!

I have my fingers crossed you job gets finsihed today or at least contact made to say when it will be. Sleek is on her way in a catsi to offer moral support and is bringing biccies - yes she has been baking.

Take care 🤞

A quick wave to anyone else who pops by 👋