Val's Cafe

Comments

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 9,093

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) sorry about your internet. I read the Royal Mail are thinking about doing the post by peoples post codes. Have a good day

Toni (()) enjoy the Craft group. I did washing yesterday and It dried out on the line it was warm. Have a good day love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day. Love to your mum (()) have you got the workmen today.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,708
    edited 9. Sep 2024, 11:22

good afternoon Toni

How are you?

Mums ok👍 👍

I’m ok too 🙏

Just finished at physio

Having a hot choc in the cafe there - I blame toady lol

Bye for now tc xx

• bosh

hi Joan

how are you doing today?

Mum is ok 👍

I’m not too bad 🙏

A bit tired

Had physio appointment today at the hospital

I almost forgot about it lol

It went well

I made an error, builders have finished now

Have a good evening Joan tc xx

Ps knitted pasta 😂xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,363

Hi all 👋

Nice to see the sun today. The last couple have been horrors 😱 deluge of rain in the night on Sat, just frightful amounts, had to get up & make tea at 5am, then slept on til half 10 😬. Yesterday was mostly lighter rain did get the internet back albeit a bit on/off but apart from a few necessary things like banking & emails I didn't have the wits to do much on here.

No, no busy spell at nosegay frog it is on the back burner at the moment pretty much, (I seem to manage to buy though 😬). Funny to see that on the tobacconists tea stall 😀 ..how much for a cup of tea my Dad and now me would say? Reshmi may blame me for hot-choc-in-cafes consumption but in reality I just can't think in terms of today's prices. 2 coffees out a fiver, well I know it's many factors but it still sounds a lot even if money no object. Very glad you got off the site in what sounds like the nick of time 👍️ such a shame for everyone though. Hope no-one or their vehicle came any sort of serious cropper. Lovely to see Sleek today, and to hear about the nice surprise she had seeing you, I quite believe she knew exactly when to expect you and it was a surprise, like dogs that go to the gate when their owners are due back from work 😊. I will try and get in the garden later, not much doing, though I do have one red tomato 😄 so I shan't despair yet. And I have done a jolly good bit of intensive garage tidying. Oh I have finally ordered 'the mattress' no doubt it will come on central heating man day - as yet unarranged - but hey ho. Also trying to shop for new season nightwear, gosh ladies clothes get no better 🙄 spots stars slogans or Disney, or else the other extreme, a plain grandad collar (that I would look like someone's grandad in 😣) or the sort of classic jacket & trousers you really need to be 5' 10" to carry off. Talking of clothes I used to quite like 'nervous unfriendly yellow' 😂 haven't worn it for ages though. I think my unfriendly face is probably sufficient 😄. Have a good evening love to all :) xx

Hello Joan, just about have a reliable connection today thanks 👍️. It was horrible weather Sat though especially overnight any containers in the garden etc have a couple of inches of water in 😬. I didn't see about the post I will go and look that story up thanks, I did see about the price rise to £1.65 for a 1st class stamp 😱 I was waiting for there to be a catch in the fact the new Royal Mail owner said they will honour the 6 days a week service but in the small print somewhere apparently it only says for 5 years 🙄 I think we can kiss the postal service as we know it goodbye really. I read this week that when New Zealand went decimal they printed the word 'shilling' on the new 10 cent coin to help people get used to it, I thought that was a brilliant idea, why didn't we do that! Yes it's a lot to expect your neighbour to improve his diet etc so much maybe the drs would be realistic and pleased if he even makes some changes. Have a good day tomorrow it's damp for a couple of days here but some quite nice bits coming up after 🙂 xx

Hi bosh, hope your mum's ok now 🤞 thanks for all chat & good wishes and I'm sorry if I've led you into the path of hot chocolateyness 😄. In answer to the chocolate survey question I do like dark probably best, not necessarily the very dark, anything is nice and I like something in it too like some orange or another flavour/ingredient. No nuts or very chewy ingredients too careful of teeth 😬. I like any truffles too 👍️. The crochet trimmed cracker well there's a novelty 😮😄 like that embroidered bread, is there anything someone somewhere hasn't tried you wonder 🤔. I absolutely love the makeup counter poem, I can just see 'you' looking the woman in the eye & bringing her down a peg (discontinued shades, hah, so there!) Super 😊. Such lovely things in the pic too, Coty, do they still make Coty? Hope your day was not too bad and you made some nifty mouse moves where necessary 👍️. Glad the builders are out of your way. Singing cleaners though, ooer 😬🎶 yes I'd probably want to sleep through that, not because it would be bad of course just being averse to noise, and it probably is good motivation while they work as you say. Have a good day tomorrow and at group, nothing interesting happening here at the moment all quiet. I bid on a little nosegay item yesterday but then found I'd let another auction I liked go past earlier, and got the day wrong 😕 it went for hardly anything and post free 🙄 typical. Write things down, toad! Take care :) xx

Love to everyone 😘 xx

• bosh

hi Toni

How are you this evening?

Sorry it’s been a busy day

Good old mum reminded me about physio,

Otherwise I would have forgotten and would’ve been blacklisted by rheumo departments nationwide- well I can only live in hope, only joking of course

It went well thanks, but it was an odd sort of time more or less lunchtime and the only food in the cafe was even worse than my hot choc, croissants and some delicious looking but evilly rich cakes that would’ve meant causing a most blasphemous displeasure to the gastric gods so mum got me a sandwich from al fresco, bless her, as she went there with dad today for lunch (and marrot shopping too no doubt)

Mums got her kidney blood test tomorrow so we all have to get up early

I will forgive you for “beautifying” the cracker and cheese, just don’t embroider my morning bowl of R Brek please

Yes I’ll tell my sis, do you know when she was little she invited everyone in the playground to her party? The kids just kept coming in, like they were on a conveyor belt - oh dear 😱

Ok I’d better leave it there, just remember early or late stitching hours are just phrases Toni, no one should be embroidering porridge at 5 am, 3 am and so on and so forth, otherwise I’ll have to call in Meema the Pokémon

Have a restful night Toni tc xx

• bosh

greetings toady

Glad you enjoyed the sunshine

Don’t worry I led myself astray with the hot choc

It was so nice though, I needed something substantial to eat or drink at that point anyway👍

Mums ok

Sorry I do need to get up early so forgive my lack of etiquette haha

Thanks about the poem

Have a good night toady tc xx

Ps this is an ace cat, but it doesn’t have to be, just thought it looked cute lol xx

• toady

'night bosh and good luck to your mum for her test 🤞 and for the early start :) 👋 xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,791
    edited 10. Sep 2024, 06:27

Morning Joan well done getting your washing dried on the line on Sunday it was drizzling here or raining all day yesterday was better I got the towels out at least they lightened a good bit. I'm dreading having to put the heating on this winter🙄 Already put my vest back on. We decorated gift bags at teh craft group it was good fun chatting to other people. Have a god day Joan😊 ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi

Hope you are ok after yesterday's strange day - physio at lunchtime that is a bit annoying, but well done for getting there at all thanks to your Mum for a) reminding you and thereby ensuring you didn't have your name on every rheumatologist's barred list and b) getting you a sandwich.

Today it's your turn to cope with getting up early for her bloods and keeping her calm while she awaits her results. Fingers crossed for her that all is well.

Oh my gosh!! Your sister invited everyone to her party?!!🤭 Your poor mum. The conveyor belt analogy was just perfect btw.

Ok I only knitted some pasta honestly! I didn't knot any breakfast cereals (so far!). I loved the Vesuvius though it was incredible no doubt for the top of someone's letter box.

That little Ace cat is rather adorable whether he/she is ace or not I agree really pretty.

I've lost another hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silence is golden but duct tape is indeed silver😮🤣 brilliant you do find the best funnies Reshmi. Take care hope today is good. ((())) xxx

Morning Toady I'm so glad you were able to get online atmospherics are so annoying.

Sleek does know 'the time' you are right she knows when it's 5pm when I start the dinner ready for Paul to come home. She thinks it's treat time for her too. She also knows what time I get up her routines. Of course what time to visit Toady!

Coffee/tea are extortionate in the posh shops and at Goodwood of course possibly worse. A coffee for me and a can of coke for Paul (I've told him it's bad for him!) £8 I just checked. The vegan food however was so so so much better this year. The porridge stall got far less of our custom than is usual! I had to take a photo of the tea stall it was just so you!

Oh yes well it's far easier to buy than sell I have to agree🙄

Well done ordering the mattress did you need the lot? New duvet pillows etc? Sleek says you do and she knows exactly which to buy for the comfort of small cats. See her mood board. Hopefully it will arrive before the heating engineer does. Which reminds me (as does the chillier weather) ours needs booking. Final part of hedges are being cut today which is slightly annoying but good really.

We had baked spuds with our toms and cucumbers yesterday. Paul is (yet again) back on his diet🙄 Have you eaten all your spuds? Oh Paul says no rain for us all week so we can make the most of it.

I need new nighties too, but I have repaired mine this time they will do another winter. I have 3 pairs of lucy's PJs discarded by her which will also help on the really chilly nights.

There's your T shirt☺️ If it's big enough you can also wear it in bed, (I wear my Chris Whitty 'next slide please' T shirt in bed now), saves getting face ache!

Take care Toad have a good day I hope 🤞xxx

frickles for everyone.

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) that’s good you have the internet back. I think we have had our summer. Have a good day

Toni (()) yes I have my thermal vest on. I have the podiatrist at 10-00 this morning. That’s good you enjoyed the craft group. Have a good day. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) love to your mum I hope the test goes well tomorrow (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

hi Toni

How are you?

Sorry about the hat 😭

Mum and I are ok 👍

Bye for now tc xx

Ps my homage to fb lol xx

• bosh

hi Joan

How are you today?

Mums ok 👍

She had the blood test this morning

Thanks 🤗

I hope you had a good evening take care xx

Ps “random” funny dog pic xx

• bosh

hi Toni

How are you this evening?

Mums ok 👍

I’m a bit tired but ok too thanks

Yes mum saved the day again bless her

Yes an odd time for an appointment but at least it didn’t last long

The physio basically said I was doing well and to keep up with exercises

There was a mum and little baby in the waiting room, the baby looked very grumpy and unimpressed lol and stared at me as if to say, “ who’s this lady, mummy? She has black hair but calls herself Meema The Pokémon?? Outrageous!” Haha

Mum got to the blood test ok thanks, she got the grumpy husband lift as it were

She’s not in too bad spirits thanks

Though of course she’s naturally worried to a certain extent

Thanks

Yes she certainly did, there was a great gift bag famine, maybe there was even a cake famine, I was too young to properly remember- it’s a good job that Riley was in the sky or whatever then, isn’t it really? Yes poor mum indeed

Ok you don’t knit cereal, I believe you, thousand’s wouldn’t haha

So who is sabotaging perfectly edible bowls of R Brek?
    The vampire nurse? No someone with knitting needles,

I wouldn’t be surprised if were rheumatologist “Dr Burger K**g”’s “side hustle” lol

Thanks

Sorry again about the hat, that must have been so annoying

I hope you find a suitable replacement hat 🎩

I’m tired as we got up early

I eventually caught up on sleep

But ate rubbish before that due the fatigue

I had a nice hot shower but didn’t rest after, trying to organise a few things

Also booked a blood test for my lithium actually got a suitable appointment date and didn’t have to hold on for one century either, which was quite unusual- must be because I’m a VIP Pokémon now, lol, special treatment 😂

I like that T - shirt, very appropriate

I also meant to say yesterday, Nosegay was a type of tobacco? My goodness, that sounds distinctly “dodgy” lol, I think I’ll modify that statement and tell Bill that it’s a type of Tabasco haha, be careful though he will turn up at the vegan food festival and LA of course - mainly for mud - splashing duties of course.

Thank G** it’s cooled down Toni! Has it become horrifically cold where you are?
    Or is it comfortable like here?

Have a good evening Toni tc xx

Ps bills red chillis - please hide from gastric gods xx

• toady

Hi all 👋 just a quick hello, have been wrestling with the dreaded hair/bird's nest myself today, not much energy left over from that 😱

Thank you for the tshirt frog any port in a storm 😄👕 getting nowhere at all with my clothes shopping it's like water water everywhere - far too many clothes out there, but so little that isn't nasty or poor quality etc. Have gone back to other shopping where it's more fun, I have a pillow in hand for the new bedding set, but we were indeed browsing cat-worthy duvets, I directed Sleek to the 15 tog section (aka 'all-year-round' weight for cold people), she should find that to her liking, especially along with the 'tk stacks of stuff' bed throw I bought before 👍️. Have done nothing hardly all day so yes do hope we get the fine weather thank you Paul & I can get back to a bit of useful something. Oh dear the diet merry-go-round has come round again has it, eek 😬 won't send Sleek home with anything too tasty next time. £8 for a bit of something for you both, par for the course almost, hard to part with! 😱 I've been rewatching last of the summer wines (again) lately I just want to go to Ivy's cafe for tea & a bun & still have change from a tenner! ☕️🍰 Yes spuds long gone, not sure I'd do them again but we'll see, at least they weren't a disaster and were interesting. Glad you had your nice cucumber & toms 😊. Have a good day tomorrow midweek already 😬 love to all :) xx

Hello Joan, I haven't given up hope of the weather yet, bit chilly for a few days but 20 degrees again after, I'll take that 👍️. The evenings are creeping in though 😔. Hope the podiatrist went well did you go anywhere else. Have a good day tomorrow love to Pepper 😘 xx

Hi to bosh, glad you got on ok with the physio and what they said to you, and your mum's appt was ok best for the results. Will catch up with you later or quite possibly next time, bit tired from the third circle of dante's hair washing h*ll 😱 should take the shears to it again really but that was enough for today. Do tell me if you see any thrilling pyjamas on your internet travels, all Doctor Chew or nice cup of tea or knitted cream cracker designs considered, anything but yet one more polka dot pattern or slogans about positive vibes and telling me to have fun enjoy every day or something 🤨 ook. Have a good night yourself :) xx

• bosh

hi toady

How are you?

Short message from me hopefully

As it’s getting a bit ookily cold here

Glad you liked the poem

Don’t know about Coty to be honest

Ok I’m trying to avoid the pre - stitching hour

So have a good night thanks about mum tc xx

• frogmorton

Morning Joan hope you are feeling well today and that the podiatrist was happy with your feet. It's vets on weather for now just short sleeved ones and cardigans or jumpers. Lucky dogs and cats having furry coats to keep them warm.We had rain yesterday not supposed to but there you are. Makes you feel colder when you look out of the window doesn't it? Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi

Hope you are well and mum too of course. Well done booking the lithium bloods at such a good time go you😊 not even on hold for any length of time. What is the world coming to? Maybe the staff are all so happy knitting breakfast cereals that they are more pleasantly disposed towards their 'customers'?🤔

Physio went well GI Joe is happy with you then? Good or is it GI Joanne? Aren't babies so funny looking at the world like that. Maybe he/she did know this was a VIP pokémon Meema? They know more than we think.

BIL cannot come to any festivals with me with those chillies🌶 nope no way! LA would have loved the mud absolutely adored it. All I would need for him is plenty of spare clothes and possibly even extra wellies as i think it was deeper than the average small boys boots.

Apparently it's true nosegay tobacco was very much in vogue in the 1950s. Bet it didn't smell like flowers though.

Sorry I still have too smile at your sister inviting every single child to her party. I can imagine the cake/party bag famine of the - was it 1980s? Was your Mum prepared for it though with enough food😮

Unfortunately it's actually rather chilly here not nice and cool it's grab your blankie if you sit down cold. I refuse to put the heating on yet though it's just too expensive to be on yet…. Now I hope you have plenty of cardigans and shawls? When my meno symptoms were at their worst it was cardy on cardy off cardy on cardy off even coat off in snow one winter! Just get ready layers are the answer. If you are lucky you won't have this issue, but I did.🙄 forewarned is forearmed.

Thanks about my hat yes I have a spare, but now I am down to only one decent woolly hat oh dear me. Perhaps I can knit me one? there's a thought.

Have a good day hope you get to the group and avoid nasty M ((())) xxx

Morning Toady

Last of the summer wine eh?! Sorry I don't think we can go back to those times sadly nope we have to pay the going rate. In Bra hooks a medium latte is nearly a fiver! I expect because mine is soya not cow's milk possibly though.

Spuds were more work than they were worth? Really they take up a fair bit of space and they all come at once that's the issue unless like my Dad used to grow them for 5 of us more worth it perhaps?

The toms and cucumbers ripen nice and steadily so we can take our time eating them. Beans too.

I do have a problem with quality and sustainability of clothing these days too. I do agree. Every T shirt I have bought recently has ended up holey within months which is ludicrous isn't it? I do not buy from primarni either. The really sustainable stuff costs an arm and a leg though if you really look into it. Remember last year I didn't buy clothes all year? Well January 1st almost I bought new knickers from Hem a Dress and many of them are already holey. No answer from me i'm afraid. Having said that there was a lady at Goodwood darning in a tin hut (bomb shelter) so maybe we need to learn🤨 She was lovely all dressed up in her 'war gear'.

I'm afraid Paul is indeed back on the diet merry-go-round Heaven help me🙄

Best get dressed I suppose. Hope you have a good day ((()))

• bosh

good morning Toni

Wppl xx

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) The podiatrist came to me. I heard the weather this morning it’s getting warmer by Friday there will be a frost tomorrow night. Have a good day.

Toni (()) what have we done wrong people seem to be leaving us. sorry you lost your hat. I would like shops to be like they were now they are so far away you need a car. Some of the clothes shops are like charity shops you go in and the clothes are on the floor. I don’t buy on line you cannot feel or see them. Have a good day. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I hope your mother’s test results are good (()) have a good day.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

hi Toni

Good evening

How are you doing today?

Mums ok 👍

She has got some of her blood test results back but not all, but the ones she’s got so far are good thanks 🙏

I’m very tired but ok too thank you

I did write a poem early this morning but I’ll have to put it in the bank

It was freezing here this morning too actually

I wore thermals and layers, thanks for the tip about meno symptoms

I think I just need an early night

May have got a slight cold too

Goodnight Toni proper message from me tomorrow tc xx

👋 good night toady and Joan too, hope you’re both doing well? Proper message tomorrow tc xx

Ps motivational message lol xx

• toady

Hi 👋 all fine here just ran late, have to get up for milk delivery at some ungodly hour so must get some sleep now & do better tomorrow 😬 have a good night all see you soon 😘 xx

• frogmorton
    edited 12. Sep 2024, 05:50

Morning Joan How are you and the dogs doing?

I don't think we're doing anything wrong just some people use facebook or other places to chat more often than here or like Barbara can't post anymore. I had a message from Tony (TJT6768) from back in the day. He was in Cornwall I said he should visit Cris Skezier and that not many from the old days are still posting. Have you heard from Barbara more recently than me?

Shops too all change there. Cheap stuff even the good stuff though from M&S got holes in it quickly so no idea what to do. As for clothes all over the floor what is that about?! Lazy staff that's what. Got to be. Did everything go ok with the podiatrist yesterday?

Have a good day ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi

Hope you and your Mum are doing ok. She might get the rest of her blood results today maybe. Was talking to my brother about his kidneys yesterday too funnily enough. His are stable, have been for 3 years so that's good. Yesterday I had to help him sort out his car it's not very well. Sorted out at the garage and he got to where he needed to be. To be fair he helps me if i need him and that's what family do isn't it? Unless they are BB of course.

Oh no I do hope you haven't got a cold😥 if so that you chuck it off really quickly.

Did you get to the group? I got to the foodbank which as you know I enjoy. We got plenty done including some collections. A couple of new volunteers nearly spelt it vile-unteers and maybe that was nearer to the truth😯 Toni!!! That was not nice even if a tiny bit of truth in it. To be fair more annoying-unteers but not so easy to mis-type😉

When you get a chance you must withdraw that poem for us to read😊

I have been very cold so yesterday I tested the heating (Kari said it's best in case it needs work done on it) for an hour gosh it was bliss. Imagine me already having my vest on. What will we do next? I do have 3 long sleeved ones and long johns actually so I can resort to them if needs be.

Now you know I quite like driving, but i am not at all sure that me and my little pink car would get over that road😮🤣

Have a good day if you can ((())) xxx

Morning Toady

Hope you got up ok ready for Milko to come. How many days does he/she deliver at a time? I don't think we have a milko here, but I can order mine in bulk (soya or sometimes oat).

Sleek is coming over because 'Mummy is bizzy 2day and she'z bee ing boring' apparently. Also I have run out of cakes/sweets and even biccies she knows you will have a treat for her.

You were running late I do hope you got enough sleep. Please could you switch the rain off for a bit it's getting annoying now it honestly is.

My poor sis has just had enough of selling, etsy Utube the lot. Not sure when her old work pension will kick in but I do hope soon so she can relax a bit bless her. She just wants to sit and knit and sew and enjoy herself I think.

Hope you have a good day and se you later ((()))

Now what shall we eat? 🤔

something a bit fancy I think.

• bosh

good morning Toni

Wppl xx

Ps light breakfast for bill lol xx

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) I hope you saw your milkman. I’m going in to town tomorrow. Did you see The Chase won an award last night. Have a good day.

Toni (()) yes the podiatrist was pleased. Yes I remember Tony and his cat. My friend was saying about her cat having fur balls. Not nice. But it’s what they do. No I have not heard from Barbara. She has a problem hearing. You must help a lot of people with the food bank. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) that’s good your mum has some of her results. (()) have a good day keep warm.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

good morning again Toni

How are you?
    mum and I are ok 👍

Mxt time soon 🤢

Bye for now tc xx

Ps another motivational pic lol xx

• bosh

hi Toni

How are you this afternoon?

I’m ok - ish thanks

In post - mxt mode

Yes I have many cardies etc 👍

Mum is ok 👍

She has most of her results

All mostly ok so far but tacrolimus is a bit high

But she’s got face to face kidney check up on 18 September

So the doc will probably adjust her meds then to sort it out

Don’t worry I’ve remembered about poem

Will type it up when I’m feeling a bit better

Yes gift bag and cake famine of the eighties lol

Bye for now Toni tc xx

👋hi Joan and toady

Will try and send you both proper messages soon

Bye for now tc xx

Ps posh Ron Lewis toady toy is looking decidedly grumpy lol xx

• toady

Hi all 😊 not a bad day but jolly windy.

And cold, yes, frog 😬 just a cold snap apparently but still a nasty taste of things to come 😱 no heating on for me yet. Boilerman should be bookable any time now 🤞 mattress is here tomorrow eek, so another earlyish start & tidy up. Milkman was here round 2ish I think, they do that nowadays; it means a cup of tea & at least a good chunk of sleep after usually, at least it doesn't split the night into two halves. They do Tues Thurs & Sats. Quite a bit of useful stuff these days, tides over between shops, best if you can get some offers etc otherwise it is pricey, but have to weigh that against the handiness 🤷‍♀️. Sleek has been keeping me company nicely (milkie bought choc viennese bics 👍️😺), between us we have managed to order an item of clothing or two, who knows if they will be any good 🤔 I do love Hem a Dress, that's a great one 😂 not so the actual shop sadly, I hate that they sell other brands now like everyone, & if their stuff is holey too, well it's the end of the world as we know it really 😕. If I even saw anything I liked on a fancy website I might fork out, but I can't say there's a lot of difference at either end of price ranges in terms of me going aha, that's the stuff for me. Ah well. Hope to pop in the garden later if it stays ok, stuff to tidy etc. Spuds, it wasn't the time so much, it wasn't a lot of input, probably as much about space and yes yield 🤔 I do need a total rethink (yet again) next year, things have not really been coming together, especially pots & planters need to be more idiotproof 🙄. I sympathize with Kari I can see it can easily be a love hate thing with etsy etc; also I can leave nosegay alone and not lose momentum but it's not like that with utube is it 😔. I hope she can backpedal a bit soon. Have a good evening 👋 :) xx

Hello Joan, hope it's a nice day for you going into town tomorrow. Glad the podiatrist does visits, feet are another of those things you were saying about, that help us but need a lot of looking after 😬 I can expect my winter chilblains any day now, never seems to be an answer to it 🙄. I didn't see about the Chase I will have a look at the news. Glad it's going to warm up a bit I am having to think about new clothes like I said to Toni, yes buying online isn't the same at all they make things look better than they are and you can't relly get an idea of size. You'd think you'd be more spoilt for choice than on the High Street though but that doesn't really seem to be true either, I'm really stuck for somewhere nice to buy from. Have a good evening :) xx

Hi bosh, I love the toad 😀 he's marvellous, so grumpy indeed but somehow sweet with it, unlike myself 😂. Hope your day is going ok and that your mum is alright, glad she will get a good chance to discuss her tests not so very long ahead. Hope EF are all well too, school going ok etc. I'm enjoying the topics of the great party bag and cake famine, very educational 😂 was this before or after the end of the terrible outbreaks of pass the parcel hostilities? 🤔 Or had pass the parcel as we know it ceased to be by the 80s, I'm not very sure of my history 😳. Have a good and hopefully very lenient post mxt day 🤞take care :) xx

Love to everyone whether here or not here at the moment 😘 xx