SKEZIER - CRIS. NOT TOTALLY LWA,BUT......

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Maria,

they have eased it slightly but its not playing tonight at all :lol:

Right the lump hammer is about to send you to the land of nod :wink: i shall then see if I can hit my self :lol::lol:

You try and get some sleep. xx
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Hi Cris, just wanted to say hello, hope you have managed to get some sleep afer all. Sorry to hear that you are suffering at the moment. Hope your girls are behaving themselves for you. Keep your chin up hun, sending you lots of gentle healing hugs ((((((((())))))), love Brenda g33005.gif Sending some healing fairy dust to help you feel better xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    morning Cris
    What a night you had, I hope you are in the land of nod has we speak...buffy the vampire slayer...what yu like...yeah me to....
    Sending you buckets full of energy...I think you may need them today...
    Love and lots of hugs (((((())))
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Hey Cris the lump hammer didnt work I dont think you hit me hard enough :wink:
    Hope you managed some sleep
    After Ive finished the washing Im heading to bed if those damn dogs start again I cant be held responsible for my actions :lol:
    Glad you are back posting
    Maria x
  • skezier
    Hi Brenda,

Hope you got some sleep! thanks for the fairy dust it seemed to work cus I dosed off round 4ish and didn;t wake till just before 10 when slipper boy decided I looked in need of bouncing :lol::lol: he does like to do that and who am i to stop him, especially asleep :wink: Nice to see you flower and leaving you a ((((( )))))) and a hope things are okish? xx

Hi Barbara
    secretly I think it might be something to do with the leather coated bleached hair vampire :lol::lol: Both as a character and him :lol::lol:

Hope your doing ok today and will get an answer soon from your ortho? ((((( ))))) xx

Hi maria,

Sorry it wasn't hard enough ... i hate hitting people :wink: Hope you get a bit of rest and the next door dogs don't wake you. Fingers crossed you get a couple of hours. ((((( )))))) xx

Oh and the pain....

calming down a bit now but I haven't done anything to annoy it all yet except try and get dressed..... anyone help me get socks on please? Tis boot weather today and I can't put them on with out socks..... I hate this bone stuff...
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,900
    Hi Cris.
    how are you now.
    have you tried the lavender spray you can spray on the bed or pillow to help with sleep it's called sleep and you can get it from the boots the chemist.
    take care.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hello Cris

Just dropped in to say thanks for the tea you left on the bench for me and to send ((()))s.

Thinking of you.

Love Tilly (who also loves to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer!!!!!)xxx
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Cris,
    Sorry to see you were up so late last night. Glad the collar is coming in useful and you are making the most of it. Have you received the lumber belt yet?
    I’m off tomorrow to get the bloods taken and bruises given. So if you have any of Chris’s fudge you could send so I can cheer myself up. Purely for medicinal purposes you understand. :lol::lol:
    Hugs,
    Lv, Ix
  • skezier
    Hey starting to feel better! Made up the blood i guess :grin: Stopped bleeding though, got a bit of a beating up by stroking the wrong cat this morning.... well she was pretending to be a friendly one :lol: **** this blurred vision..... :lol::lol:

Got a bite and a few scratches for my troubles :lol::lol: in future I stroke nothing till I can see clearly :lol::lol:

Slept last night as well.... glad of that cus a thrid no sleep much night would have taken me beyond two headed monster to who knows what :oops:

hi Joan,

Getting there flower and hope you and Sue are doing ok? Hug and love Cris xx

Hi Tilly,

Your welcome flower and put another one there for you... i think the deep may have become a bit too sheeparaized now... custard cream stealing is to frowned on apparently her ladyship said :wink:

Did i tell you I knew a hand reared Deer once? his mum was killed on the road and he was about 2 weeks old. So sweet but even though hand done he was a bit timid.

Hope your doing ok today? (((( )))) xx

Hi I,

Some of Chris's fudge winging its way to you along with some ferrings as well and with them you had best have cream as well :wink:

You want look at my horns for lunch Sunday? he was intimidating me last night! I had to get a bale over but can't carry one just now so threw a bit at the cows and then stuck the rest in the sheeps hay net and everyone said when I got it it was too big..... it isn't as it turns out :lol:

Hope the bloods went ok? I am lucky i don't really bruise.... lack of blood has its advantages eh?!

Will send him up with bully's special Yorkshire puds :lol::lol: (((( )))) xx

Oh the back brace is on its way.... wonder if it will be as uncomfortable as the collar they want me to get used to?
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    I am so glad you are feeling better Cris.

Good luck to Iris too,

Elizabeth xx
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • skezier
    Hi Elizabeth,

Tis an odd feeling after a while of feeling so dead :lol::lol: See the rip does help big time and even the bone pain is less..... better circulation has to worth all the horror and hassle eh?

Will pass that on to Iris flower. (((( )))) xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi cris, blimey you were up late . And some others too.
    Glad to read that all the agro of the other week is now paying off and that you are feeling better.
    (well as can be)
    H ave a good weekend and take care
    Hugs (((((((((()))))))))) and cuppas coming your way
    love juliepf x
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Hi Cris just checking how you are , hope things are settling and benefits are being felt xx hugs a plenty xxx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • barbara12
    Hi Cris
    I am so glad you are feeling a little better...touch wood...my head :lol: I really do hope it continues for you.
    Sending more good vibes to keep you going my love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Hi skeizier glad to read you are getting there. sending you my best wishes Joanne
    Joanne
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Cris

Just wondering how many notches above you are today? I hope you did catch up some sleep somewhere along the line of the late nights and not so helpful accupunture this time.

Was so nice to hear you mention Velcro somewhere, you know Velcro is my favouritist moggie, :grin: though Eeyore and Dipstick still appear to be with me for cyber company at the mo thanks. Sorry you mistook the feral cat for a friendly one. Hope the eyes behaving better there for now.

Hope you day going as well as it can given the circumstances. Thought I had best call in and leave a bucket or two of....

bestest Cornish FUDGE for Ironic and anyone else who fancies some. Can't stand the stuff myself, far too sweet for me who works with an all you eat sweetie buffet and fortunately craves only bacon butties and sausage rolls. Oops now I have sworn in front of a veggie. (sorry Cris :oops: )

Mind you I don't say no if the odd bar of choccy or biccies accidentally falls on the floor and breaks but don't tell the boss :lol:

Hang in there Cris, if you must do sales this weekend I hope they are good ones for you.
    love and buckets of anti wished juice and some of these ((( ))))
    Chris xx
  • skezier
    Hi Julie, Berty, Barbara, Joanne and Chris,

Definitely feeling a bit of benefit to the drip... it was a good hit of the drug so twas worth going for the side effects :lol: Sussed a few of them out as well.

Been bit faster but lamer for some reason, well pain is the reason but not sure what the feet are up to just now but they are a better colour! no black or even blue and purple.

The acupuncture bit hasn't really calmed down yet but sometimes it does get worse before it gets better eh? Got to go again week after next and may have to do a bit of rethinking.

oh gp's have stopped the diclo's.....

This ulcer is a pain in so many ways..... i will go and see them actually cus the rumo will put me back on them since they work for me so well and I got a lot of fluid and inflammation... mind on antibiotics again juts now :lol::lol: Minor injuries nurse reasons there are 8 bites... there isn't there are about 4 the others are claws which can go a long way when someone is stupid enough to try and pick up a feral cat without thinking..... I will never touch a cat till the eyes have cleared.....

They haven't really all day today.... Think its fair to say one at least is having a flare. No point mentioning it cus well they wont do anything never have yet.... except steroid drops and I got some of them left from last time.

Oh Chris how far above death... maybe 3 or 4 but that's quite a change from the week before last.

hey you want to eat dead things that's your choice :lol::lol: I shall stick to your fudge, though your right its some sweet. besides there is this vague rumour i meant to be trying to lose weight... back to liposuction with the hoover.......

Bout the only chance I got just now... had a cream tea today :oops:

Jule sometimes I not so good at sleeping...... sometimes I am very late back and take the pregabalin too late and they do tend to wire me for a bit. but going to get a cuppa and take them now cus I feeling wished as hell just not as wished as i have been recently :lol:

Spring must be coming... the rain was warmer today!

You all take care and leaving you some ((((( ))))) and buckets of fortitude, stamina and wishes (through how long she will stay in the bucket I don't know :wink: ) xxx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    HI Cris

sorry to hear about the cat incident :eek: I know you love your moggies, but that really takes the biscuit when they treat you like that!

hope the antibiotics work well, and that your eyes behave better soon.

Huge buckets of 'eyes-improving' potion to go with Chris's anti-wished ones :wink:

Are we on for a sale tomorrow? if so littlelegs is standing by with her very best sharpened bark from the start ...... as it worked so well last time :lol::lol::lol::lol: She's got a new 'I'm badly treated and you need to buy something from me' look perfected specially :wink::lol::lol::lol:

hugs
    WOnky xxxx
  • skezier
    Hi Wonky,

Ah she is alright she juts felt threatened and funnily enough so did I about then as well :lol::lol: I was a bit taken back cus i thought it Velcro :lol::lol:

The eyes have been rubbish today..... I wish they would stop it cus its kinda scary really....

hey forgot about the sale, Chris asked as well but it went out my head.

going to have to get littlelegs in her tabard both tomorrow and Sunday this time..... get her practice her bark though and could she ware a bill bored do you think :lol:

Hope you have had a decentish day and your oh might be pleased to know i still feeling sick :lol::lol: ((((( ))))) slurps and a cuppa xxx

Sorry Wonky juts re-read your post.... get her practising the special look... it might help though I think ankle biting might be more effective just now... its so quiet but got pre0orders so that will help :wink: except they are why i have to go......xx
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Hi Cris,
    You amaze me how you're always so cheery :smile: Hope things keep improving for you,
    Always thinking of you and wishing you well,
    Magenta x
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Hi Cris,

glad the drip is taking effect.

The eye thing is dreadful nuisance, if the eye drops from last time have been open for longer than a month then you should dispose of them and get some new ones - otherwise you risk adding an eye infection to your list of problems.

Sounds like the ferral cat did some serious damage - ouch.

It is the wrong time of year to be losing weight, much easier to do in the spring/summer.

Take care,

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • skezier
    Hi Eileen,

its slowly getting there flower. Hope all is ok with you and leaving you a ((((( ))))) cris xx

Hi Speedy,

Really good to see you and hope S and you are both doing ok?

Tis alright I have a unopened one cus they gave me a spare last time i was in the eye department so I didn't have to disturb them when it happened again. not sure they help but it does make them feel more comfortable.

Hope your not working too hard and honestly do hope your both well? ((((( ))))) Cris xx
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Hi Cris
    Glad you are feeling a bit better
    The lump hammers working Ive been sleeping better think you are hitting hard enough now
    Keep warm & safe
    Maria x
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi cris
    Hope the weekend is going ok for you.
    just popped in to see how you are doing.
    Take care
    love Juliepf x
  • barbara12
    Hi Cris
    Just checking up on you, please dont stroke anything till your eyes are better :shock: I do hope the meds are still helping....soon be spring :smile: then I guess your beloved horses come to see you.
    Take care my love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara