SKEZIER - CRIS. NOT TOTALLY LWA,BUT......

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    :shock: :shock: I may have to reconsider my offer then Cris... Lol
    Hate him... Would like to hit him with a very heavy lump of wood on his noggin.... Lol
    You'll have to promise not to listen to any while you have my veins..
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Oh Tony for decent veins I will take him off the mp3......

Love and a ((( ))) and ta for the cheer up Cris who may have her fingers crossed :lol::lol::lol: xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Just dropping in to give out some gentle hugs Cris (((( )))).

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • wibberley
    wibberley Member Posts: 421
    Some hugs coming from me too, Cris ((((()))).

Lois x
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hi Chris, Its good to see you back on line and still with your sense of humour. As you say its about all we have left LOL Take care pet
    Love
    Hileena
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    hi chris, good to see you posting, hope your ok, xxxx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Cris petal, I'm just back from a couple of poorly days.....it was my tether, started fraying and came to an end.

Have sewn it up again, but never sure how long it will hold - my sewing never was much good.

Glad that you and your sense of humour have survived the week, all over now till June, but by then hopefully it will be a bit warmer and drier and will definitely be lighter.

You done good, maid. Lots of love

Annie
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Hi Cris
    Just hoping that you have had a restful weekend after all that milarky you had to put up with last week and that you are feeling a little better, take care and keep warm

Cath
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Cris

Just leaving some anti 'wished' juice and hoping you had a reasonablish day? At least the winds have died down here a bit though like yours my dongle doesn't like the weather much! :roll:

Hope the girls behaved for you today? Is the new Deadmau any good then I ain't bought it yet? Sorry too many questions here.

You take care flower. I am a bit low on spoons myself after being on me own again!! at the shop and it isn't even Monday yet! Roll on duvet day. :lol:

love, hugs and energy (((( ))))
    Chris xx
  • skezier
    Hi Elizabeth, Lois, Hileena, Coco, Annie and Cath,

Hope you all have had a reasonable day?

The drug is still quietly popping veins.... its never worked this long after though it will hold them open for 3 or so months... hence the rumo saying he would like to do it 3 monthly... its jenny that puts me off that one I have to say!

Its windy as hell and got to get a lad I know to dig out the girls shed cus her ladyship is thinking she might just leap out the window :lol::lol::lol: She was happy tonight she had some of mummy's best cow bikkies (malt ones to normal people but i never have grown up... well I did at 4 and then decided i would have a childhood later :lol::lol: )

Got so much i must do..... no energy and no stamina just now... have scarped around the empty buckets and come up with a handful.... must talk to the house elf nicely! :wink:

Hi Elizabeth,

Really hope your feeling much better and have a lot less pain? Keep us posted about that ankle and I got my fingers crossed Lucy is ok for now as well? ((((( ))))) xx

Hi Lois,

Nice to see you. (((( ))))'s to you and a bucket of nuts for Nevil who must also be hoping the winter will back off soon? I know the lodgers are (saw them over a hedge last week) Soon be April and they will be back here as long as the grass has recovered... no signs of that as yet but the birds say its getting more like spring :wink: xx

Hi Hileena,

Held together now a days with pregabalin, loud music and a soh! :lol::lol: oh and several needles once a week as well :lol::lol:

You getting some benefit from yours? The neck is slightly less sore but I know something it doesn't know.. they re-doing the botox and you know what i can recommend it and also see why people use it for cosmetic reasons... got the smoothest shoulders in the world :wink: (((( )))) xx

Hi Coco,

Hows it going flower? I really hope this bone stuff is giving you a break? (((( )))) and hopes xx

Hi Annie,

Oh flower I can't sow but I can bind you back together with silage tape and baler twine... that never breaks and is totally winds and waterproof as well.

I so hope your ok and sending you a ton of love and understanding as well as infinite (((( ))))'s Hang in there maid! xxx

Hi Cath,

Been coasting this weekend.. skived 2 sales and feel a couple of notches above death so getting there :wink: Its so good once I have made up enough blood to fill the caverns... it widened the main arteries and veins to a good inch :shock: takes a bit of getting over but when I do I have enough O2, bleed when Gets cut and Heals!! The feet are less swollen and even the pa swelling has reduced cus of better circulation around it... not the arms though but they really have been stabbed to bits and had reactions to tape as well as the plastic on the cannula's.... I hate drip week... hide it so well :oops: :lol::lol: A (((( )))) and a hope you have had a reasonable weekend? xx

I still feel humbled and well thanks to you all for the care you have given me... you don't know how much it helps cus sometimes I see the bone thing taking my life off me without the added complications... got the gastro next month after all these months they might just do something about this ulcer :grin:

Oh one of my PA's are not so good today so...

Wonky Get Well Soon (((((((((( )))))))))) xxxx

Hi Chris,

nearly missed you.

Its ok but nothing like as good as random.. for me that will always be the best :lol: Its a bit different and somehow tamer though not really as its got a lot more trance and thump in it......

Can recommend clockwork.. just its only 7 mins and that just ain't enough :lol::lol:

Thanks for the anti wished ... I so need it.... this lot will confirm that! They would sack me but can't find a substitute :lol::lol: hey just as well for me i guess..... except now and then... i crave a day off :lol::lol:

Hope you had a good day with steady flow of nice customers? ((((( ))))) and Love Cris xxx
  • hileena111
    Hi Chris, Hope you are OK today.....
    I've had 4 lots of acupuncture now and it seems to be easing the pain.....mobility isnt much better yet???? 'suppose I cant ask for too many things.
    Got one more session with Kris and then he is away the following week so a lady is doing it for me.....be interesting to see the difference in the 2 different people..{if there is any} he's then going to see me a week or two after that when he comes back and review me and see where we go from there and thatrs about it for now Love and hugs (((((((())))))))))Hileena
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi cris
    Just a quick how's you doing.
    Hope you haven't got this terrible windy wet weather that we have at this moment in time.
    Fooled me it did, thought it was gonna be nice, and was while i was out on scooter, but now, well it is dreadful.
    I hope last week was worth it for you and that you are feeling better.
    Sending some hugs ((((()))) and a hot cup of tea.
    love juliepf x
  • skezier
    Hi Hileena,

I got another lot on wens... he has moved on now using electrodes as well in the lumber... kinda shuts it down for a min.... That's it! I need to be plugged into the mains now and then :lol: Well i do ware Frankensteins boots so maybe I am morphing :lol:

Hope some of this will help you, i still wonder if botox would and do you see a pain clinic cus that might be an idea. You get a good one (and thankfully I have) and they are worth their weight in gold. (((( )))) and hopes the needles work Cris xx

Hi Julie,

2 notches above death is an improvement BUT the feet are going the same colour... the purple bits are giving way as I make up blood to get it all shifted round better :grin:

I feeling wished beyond wished but the infusions do that and 5 days worth is quite a hit I guess? The veins are trashed in my arms and hands and that's caused itching internally as well as cold and numb bits that are not a good colour BUT the arms over all are near human colour and so are the legs.

it really does work and i really do need it... just not the hassle and illness that goes with it... some pickie eh?! :lol:

Hope your doing ok flower and any news on that neck of yours? (((( )))) and a bucket of make Julie alright drafts Cris xx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hi Cris.
    how are you today. i hope you are feeling a bit better
    its windy and cold today not to much rain.
    take care. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    I am about 10 notches above death so way better than you Cris. You do sound much more cheerful. I am pleased for you.

Lucy is getting there gradually and still taking her meds and brushing her hair. Had a problem with her eyes too and has had to get some glasses. They deteriorated really quickly. Quite a shock.

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • skezier
    Hi Joan,

We lucky just now the winds have dropped a bit and we dd have a little bit of sun as well..... It couldn't last and rain is about to hit i think.

The flying duck is getting some good at negotiating high winds... she really is getting quite good :lol: haz loves it but he is part demon :lol::lol:

Hope you and Sue are ok and leaving a (((( )))) for you both. Cris xx

Hi Elizabeth,

Oh flower Lucy needs a bit of good luck to come her way bless her. Glad she is taking her meds though and the hair thing as well... bless her its so hard to except your not like the other kids at her age. She will work it through and get there flower.

hey 10 above death.... I can dream BUT in a week or so i have a better chance of being 2 below life :lol::lol: last week I was a good 2 below death so things are on the up :lol:

You take care of your self in all the business of the kids. ((((( ))))) and a bucket of good lucks. Cris xx
  • hileena111
    Hi Chris,
    Sounds as if they give you the lot :lol: but if it helps ???
    I did ask about a pain clinic some time ago {before THR} and the GP said no...thbat it was a long journey to our nearest one and he could do as much as they could????
    Love
    Hileena
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Cris

Just a quick hello and a hope that the notches above death are on the rise for you and the bits that should be a healthy pink are getting there . Really hope you are scheduling in a bit of armchairing when you can. (trance and thump optional :lol: )Hope the winds stay away for a while too, at least we are getting more daylight now which is always a good sign we might actually see a bit more of that round yellow thing in the sky.

Silly season is upon us at Wonkas and you will be pleased to hear the fudge and fairings are on their way back to you in vast quantities again!! :roll: All beautifully packed and labelled though I do say so myself. :grin:

take care, I send some more anti wish juice and gentle hugs (((( ))))
    love
    Chris xx

ps. Like many of us you were on my mind so much last week I kept trying to log on as Cris and wondered why it wouldn't let me in? and you think you have brain fog!! :???:
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Cris,
    Glad to hear that the colour is coming back to your legs and arms. I hope your ‘needles’ appointment goes well on Wednesday. I take it that you are still unwilling to share the Botox? Oh well back to the tight pony tail then. :roll:
    Gosh we have had high winds and lots of rain again. Perhaps the flying duck will like it here, its ok you can keep Haz with you. :lol:
    Anyone for lunch this week?
    Hugs always,
    Lv, Ix

Did someone mention FUDGE!!!!
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Hi Cris,

Just popping in because someone mentioned fudge and i thought free samples were on offer :lol:

just sending you some thoughts and (((hugs))) and glad you are back on 'air'

take care, take it easy

Rose xx
  • skezier
    Hi Hileena,

Mine seems to be fairly advanced now a days :lol: it’s got to be wired to the national grid just to shut it down for half an hour :lol::lol:

Mind that's the lumber and its well shot but the neck.....

The acupuncture is helping to stop this horrible muscle spasm I can never seem to stop..... Have tried and failed to relax it its doing its own thing cus the neck is making it I guess.

I think it very unlikely the gp can do as much as a decent pain clinic.... I fell on my feet big time there and well she has really pulled out all the stops and had promised me that even though she can not stop it she will do everything she can to help support it for as long as there is something she can try........

It makes being written off that bit more bearable... though you can tell I am a bit peeved at being chucked away...... :roll:

Mind now there is erosion maybe the rumo will think I do deserve a chance? Will see in April and it’s all down to the funding issues eh?!

Good luck and hope it will help with the pain and movement a lot more yet. (((( )))) Cris xx

Hi Chris,

I can't write H's too well so dispensed with it long ago :lol::lol: Funny we don’t use H's here either (Toni can confirm that one :wink: )

Sorry things are getting silly there but I could never be accused of encouraging Emmet's :lol::lol: oh the tourist bored has a hard job with some of us :lol::lol:

Its all t do with everywhere being so busy and beaches so crowed and the beach police come out in force... mind I do owe my life to the beach police to be honest :lol::lol: Got caught by the undertow when I was a kid and taken a long way out.... they got me back in before I drowned so maybe they are a reasonably good idea :lol::lol:

Like you I also think of you a lot cus of that track..... :wink: I also go in the garage and see the array of ferrings, clotted cream ones and ordinary ones as well as a loads of fudges and wonder if they are the ones that go through wonkers.

ta for the anti-wish hell I need it.... I am totally shattered and it’s not as if I have done too much just normal stuff at a snails pace :roll: roll on the bloods return :wink: ((((( ))))) and love Cris without the H xxx

Hi I,

he doc promises me any spare she is having :lol::lol::lol: Bless her she does do a hell of a job on me and the Botox seriously has helped..... all this time and its still not fully locked up again! Just wish they could do something about the underlying cause but miracles seldom come along and there are more deserving folk if one did.

hey you can have a fox for dinner if you like... got a missing chicken... don't know what happened to her just she ain’t here any more....

Sid is thinking about being lunch and Bully.. well he needs to come up to see you :lol::lol:

Did I see you say you’re getting benefits from the mtx I? Hope you are cus you so deserve a break. ((((( ))))) and a specially ready basted ex bull Cris xx

Hi Rose,

Free samples and clotted cream what more could you wish for?

Hope your ok flower and sending you a clear sky and a new moon with not winds as yet :wink: ((((( ))))) Cris xx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    HI Cris

just popping by to top up your anti-whished buckets, and hoping that tomorrow is a less 'go slow' day for you.

sorry to hear about the chicken :eek: I hope the fox isn't responsible and that you are soon reunited with no harm done.

hugs topped up too :wink:

WOnky xxxx
  • skezier
    Hi Wonky,

oh I think she was a victim somehow...... He might know something about it but he doesn't say even under the v=bright lights!

Giving you back some anti-wished drafts as well cus you need some too..

What are you doing up at this time of night?! I have the lump hammer and am not afraid to use it :lol::lol::lol:

Hope your feeling much better and sending you a ((((( ))))) and a duvet mouth full of slurps Love Cris xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    morning Cris
    Just calling in with some buckets of energy, and fortitude...and anything else you need....gosh they are heavy....I will put wheels on them and a rope :lol:
    Love and hugs ((((())))
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hello Cris

Not been joining in on the forum much recently but I have been reading the posts and have been thinking of you.

Love and ((()))s Tilly xxx