SKEZIER - CRIS. NOT TOTALLY LWA,BUT......

Options

Comments

• mari50
    mari50 Member Posts: 27
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hiya Cris
    I havn't been on here for a few days due to other matters and I find that you have had a lot of support. The pages are building up. I hope you are feeling better today. I can't imagine what you go through each few months with your treatment. I am not bad today but have had a few stressful weeks. Families!!!!! Looks like my 20 mins are up on the computer as that is the amount of time I can go on here without too much pain. Speak to you soon.
    Marilyn
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Barbara, Tilly and Marilyn,

Hope the day is being kind to you all?

I over slept today :oops: The lumber and ribs don;t much care ti be laid on too long so woke with a fair old whack of pain and still haven't got shoes and socks on if anyone would help me please :lol:

have been out mind.... in slippers and half dressed... sets the tone for the day eh?! :lol::lol: Such a vision beauty... as well there are big high hedges and no near neighbours :lol::lol:

Barabani got everything crossed for you flower. ((((((((( ))))))))) xxx

Hi Tilly,

Your missed my friend. the deer gets lonely and I hope your not feeling too bad? tea on the bench for you flower. ((((( ))))) xx

hi Marilyn,

You got rain there?! Horrible isn't it? Still least the wind has dropped a bit.

I been thinking about how and where you could find better docs.... The ones I was saying have a 16 mile radius is p'bus they are also very good but not too near to you.......

When I lived over that way they were mine and they were good i promise you . Since then they have extended and got even better..... shame its too far for you though and not very helpful for me to sing there praises when they out of your reach, sorry.

There has to be better in T, there really has to be..... could you just choose one and register and see if they are any good? I hate you having not so good doctors cus been there and it cost me a bit!

Nice to see you here again and hope you will pop back. Hey remember if you have any questions and need help post and this lot are always there to help you.

Louise and I must get the bellows manned again and blow this stuff back to the Atlantic :lol: You up for a shift as well :wink: Leaving you a ((((( ))))) and a hope the day really is being kind to you.

i juts want to thank you all again and well i know its undeserved but much appreciated. Love Wished, wracked and washed out in the field in the rain... xxxx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Afternoon Cris
    I am pleased that you are now of a human colour Blue and purple although are nice on the feathered species is not good for us. :lol:

You seem to be coping quite well, you are amazing. And hopefully the dam weather will start to pick up. Quite pleasant here today.

I hope i don't hear anything about the neck until may, cause if I did it would be bad news, as it would be something the ct scan would have found. It is uncomfortable and if I do too much (which is hardly anything)
    it makes me feel yuk, and gives me headache.
    Dam thing cracks and grinds all the time. But hey I keep smiling and at the moment I am making a posh scrapbook for my daughter. It has a wedding & evening invitation (that we made) and photos of accessories the church a camera the venue the car (a vw 1960 camper van) etc.
    All the replies and receipts.
    It looks really nice and I am sure it will make her a lovely keepsake. (I have to keep stopping as looking downn and sticking makes me feel ill)

Anyway my sweet
    enough about me
    You take care and I send you a hug ((((((((((()))))))) and join me with a cuppa,
    Love Juliepf x
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Cris,

Just popped on to let you know I am thinking about you,

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Options
    Hi Cris ~ am on the ball with the bellows :wink: :!:

but not sure if its working :?: body not brill so probably not doing the best i could :cry: but will do what i can ~ dont you worry bout it Cris, you got other things to worry about :!:

loads hugs(((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))

louise xx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Julie, Elizabeth and Louise,

Long day...... don't seem to sleep too well nowadays but did this morning :oops: :oops: The employers didn't wake me...... the alarm certainly didn;t and well late to start.

The lumber and ribs don't like being laid on too long but they didn't manage to wake me..... had pain all,day from them as a reminder that when they say move best to do it :lol:

Couldn't get the socks on let alone the boots til after 2..... oh the price of a bit of sleep.. twas only 7 hours I mean surely it can't begrudge me that......

Got the acupuncture again tomorrow that might help and least he wont mind i am not wearing the collar every night.... the pain doc asked me how was getting on with it and I asked her how honest did she want me to be....... :oops:

People don';t always want honesty eh?! Anyway she did understand that it might be better to sleep without it if the neck isn;t too bad and do ware it if its acting up though not the hard one.... that makes me feel as if I going to black out.

Not so bad tonight... i did the sheep hooves and am still able to move!then went into a big supermarket..... got some new 'instant' teeth whitener....... :lol::lol: My ambition is a size 10 and white teeth.....life would be better then..... :lol::lol:

was a size 10 for years but the other bit.... well least they are strong :wink: Shame the jaw isn't!! :lol::lol: One day i going to get that white paint...... and yep i would have them veneered......

Hi Julie,

Oh flower in that case I hope you don't hear till may! I so wish I could make it better for you, it seems sometimes that the shift comes in by tanker load but I am sure it will all go well for you and in the mean time have they given you a collar? mine helps to stop some of the clunking that hurts and obviously i can't put my neck into the place that paralyzes me for a min or so.....

if they haven't maybe ask for one cus it could help.

i know the feeling sick and the headache and well the collar does help with mine there as well......

leaving you a ((((( ))))) and a real hope they don't get back to you till may. love Cris xxx

Hi Elizabeth,

You ready to come lurk in the corner with Iris?

Hope you get a decent night and a good tomorrow.... well its today now. ((((( ))))) xxx

Hey Louise,

The bellows got rid of the mist and fog though.... we really do have to get them working better eh? We might try collectively but i am half useless and well we need some help eh?!

Hope things are a bit easier soon for you flower and well its not fair this bone stuff and its cousins eh? leaving you a ((((( ))))) and a bucket of Louise cope mix, take it 2x a day and with luck it will help. xxx

Right i will readjust the head phones and blow whats left of my ears to bits... have left teas and coffees and (((( ))))'s xx

Oh Oh heard from Kim (jasopercat) She is walking unaided now :grin: She will be back but just now things are a bit hard for her.... she asked me to say hi and she hasn't forgotten us all.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Good luck with the acupuncture today, skezier, I hope it continues to bring relief. Oh and well done on the hooves bit too - how the heck do you manage to do these things? I can't do my own, let alone battle with half a ton of woolly thing (or however heavy sheeps are). Good news on jasper, thanks for letting us know. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi DD,

They would be huge at that weight :lol: Her ladyship s about 85kl and Stamps about 60 maybe 65 at a push. I do it the hard way flower and its a lot of groveling on the floor and i find swearing :roll: 2 then a rest and 2 more.

hey reaching theirs are easier than doing my own as well :lol:

Paying for it now though.....

Hope your doing ok and got a decent night? Cris xx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Morning Cris, can't you get a long handled shoe horn for the wooly beast?? Lol
    I know mine is invaluable :lol:

Hope the accupuncture goes well for ya..

:grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Tony,

Hey working on getting them to do their own or each others actually... though the idea that they should ever have something so sharp.... well for me its a bit scary cus they probably would give me a but of pay back :lol::lol:

Funny the acupuncture so far has helped... just wish their was something that would shut it up once and for all but then don't we all?

Hope your doing ok today? Cris xx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    I am not so bad this morning hun thanks..
    Just wish mi knees and feet would warm up, got any spare wool for some over-the-knee socks, lol..
    Wouldn't mind, heating is on, thermals are on under mi jeans, but they're still like bloody ice :lol:
    Last year on hols in Spain, it was well in the thirties, was laid on the hot sand on the beach and I had to cover my knees with the hot sand cos they were still bloody freezing :shock: :lol::lol:

You take care hun

:grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    Morning Chris
    i hope you are feeling ok today and not in to much pain, i hope today works for you and you get some relief. thinking of you.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    del, am I right in thinking that you too have had good results with acupuncture, or am I confusing you with someone else?

I have just learned that I am heavier than a sheep. :sad:
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning cris
    good luck and a lot of hope that you get relief from the accupuncture again. I thiink you have said that it does help a little.
    I think I may ask for a collar, It may possibly help for a few months. Will ask gp first see what he says. Rheummy didn't offer the other week, but then again I didn't ask. (must be the way i was brought up, mum always said you shouldn't ask) :lol: I now think her opinion may have changed :lol:

I love reading about your day and you always seem to be a happy little sole, even though i know it is hard for you.

Well onward and upwards I suppose I will have to get some chores done.

Thinking of you
    Juliepf xx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Morning Cris - good luck with the acupuncture today. Will be thinking of you.

Thanks for your kind words and for the tea! Much appreciated. :grin:

Love Tilly xxx
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi Cris,

How was the acci?
    Glad you have had relief from it before, i am not sure i could handle the needles :eek: a bit of a panic there! My sis has had it for yrs, the accupuncture that is, but it not for arfur related stuff, and it helps for her.

Keep up the good work and feel better :grin:
    Sending you some sunshine that always helps doesn't it?

((((hugs)))

Rose x
  • puffin
    puffin Member Posts: 67
    Options
    Hi Cris,
    Have just been catching up with you. I typed a post on Saturday and was either timed out or I stretched across laptop and accidentally deleted it. Seem to have a lot of static just now so it could be that.
    Anyway my buckets for you are in cyberspace.

Was amazed to read what you were doing just a day after the last infusion but realised they were jobs you had to do. Was even more astonished to see you typing long posts on here. Hope you found this was helpful--a kind of release, this sharing.
    At times the nerves to my arms are so inflamed they twitch my muscles and I look for something else to put that odd energy into, like wiping the sink! :roll:
    Other times, the compression in my neck means it is hard to hold something, type, sew, etc.

Now please do not post a reply to this immediately! Springtime will do!

Could you give us newbies a note of who's who on your farm/smallholding
    if the animals do not mind their personal privacy being encroached?
    I have been trying to work out who Stamp is. I am very sorry to hear one chicken is awol, possibly eaten by the fox. Please include the cats.
    Must press submit before I lose this too.
    Take care to keep as warm as possible and prioritize the priorities!
    Puffin.
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi all,

Well the accu didn't work a miracle today.... more electrodes but could hardly feel them til the top of the wave and he said it was very high.....

had to lie on the stomach and that's something neither the lumber, neck or ribs like and well it was some good reactions but it didn't help as much and left me with a throbbing ulcer cus it was being laid one and the ribs and sternum are not happy wither... god I hate this bone stuff!

Cocco nice to see you and hope your okish? ((( ))) xx

Hi Julie,

Got mine through physio but ordered by the rumo... I will never get on with them really but do ware the soft one as and when. Got to agree it can help and haven't had that horrible paralyzation thing since i had them... been close a couple of times but its always when the neck goes over to the left.....

You stay calm and your Mum bless her thought she was right but the system sucks.... hey you can have one of mine flower.. just only the bigger hard one :lol::lol::lol: (((( )))) xx

Oh Puffin......

Got a lot of animal flower.....

The dogs, cats, sheep, ducks and chickens are known collectively as the employers. Haz is aka slipper boy cus he is so partial to eating them.. and duvets... and chairs.. and shoes well you get the idea :lol::lol:

Gimpy s an elderly collie I stupidly took in last year cus be honest he is horrible :lol::lol: You name it he does it :lol::lol: Its not his fault he is what people have made him but aren't they all?

Velcro gets named.. she is a very pretty Bengal cross i rescued with her brother. called Velcro cus she is attached and her claws make the sound of Velcro as you peel her off....Eeyore gets mentioned, he is the cat equivalent to Gimpy :lol::lol:

There are a lot of cats... i have this thing about waifs and strays as well as ferals... did rescue for years big scale. Now well between lack of money and ability to earn it and the shift bones I have had to ease back.

i still will go get them cus i know what cat haters will do and well ferals especially get a fairly raw deal. means I have an endless vets bill :roll:

The sheeps... their nick names are stampy feet cus she does and The right honorable lady wishr=tiria i-think-you- will- find- that's-mine,.... her ladyship for short through also Wishity just to confuse people... she said she goes by many names but id still her mummy's little girl..... :lol::lol:

i have a rescued few ducks, some ex battery hens and some ex breeding stock hens.... tahst about it till spring....

The the lodgers come back. they rent the field on diy livery.... only i don't always get the money and have to do everything for them including foal them... its all getting hard flower and well i dread not being able to do it all.....

Last year the people here helped name the foals cus i just come up with stupid names..... sometime very stupid.....

Hope your doing ok and was interested in the low temp thing cus I got one all the time... mind think I have one or two chronic conditions :lol::lol: ((( ))) xx

Right time to cuddly up to my insomnia and worries and get some payback :lol::lol:

You all sleep well. xxx

oh special hugs to Debs and Toni
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Lynn,

I haven't seen them.... will try and find out about them.

the old breeds tend to self shear.... smaller as well but they have more goat in them so can be a bit more naughty and well i can't go chasing sheeps round lanes now a days :lol: have to the lodgers here and there..... Oh hell they back soon.... i need to get better eh?!

its not worked today.... it really hasn't in fact its hurt it all a bit but that doesn't mean it hasn't worked does it?

The lumber had direct to the bones hits today and well it was never going to take that really but its not banging as much... hey maybe its scared to :lol::lol: I have an extension lead and i am not afraid to use it :lol:

hey you know I always threatened to ware a load of magnets round my neck? i am ... huge amount of magnets as well :lol::lol: Over both the carotid and the jugular..... not sure its helping but worth a try i thought.....

Sending you a ((((( ))))) and a good nights sleep... you should be by now flower... Love Cris who will be cooking under the blanket soon xxx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Lynn,

Get some sleep flower! I still got the lump hammer you know..... :lol:

Seriously hope your not awake for the same reason I am?

Yep a fridge or old tv magnet would be most gratefully received :lol::lol: Mind there ain't much on this necklace that isn;t magnetic :lol::lol: i find my self being pulled towards all metal just now..... :lol:

You get some sleep and i will hope for a little bit before dawn as well :wink: ((((( ))))) Cris xxx
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Hi Cris
    Hope you are feeling ok
    Just popped in to see how you were doing
    Sleep evades me
    Was woken up by the dogs nxt door at 00.35hrs running up & down their path growling & barking :x
    Nearly rung the owners to tell them what I thought Hubby said not a good idea when Im mad :evil
    So I saidwell its either me or you to speak to them He said he would dont know why :eek: :lol:
    Sleep well
    Love Maria x
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Maria,

Oh flower that not fair.... Mine aren't allowed to do that and we have no neighbors but sound travels at night.

Think its wise you oh does the taking tomorrow :wink:

i got so much pain and junk in my head just now sleep also evaded me but am about to go try get some and hopefully will be awake by 9....

Nice to see you but wish it was earlier. Love and a ((((( ))))) and a hope you can get back to sleep soon. Cris xxx
  • maria09
    Options
    Hi again Cris sorry you are suffering
    I hate it when your mind goes into overdrive
    Im going to watch Sopranos & try to go back to bed at least I dont have work in morning so a sleep in till 08.30 then take my daughter to college
    Hope you get some kip
    Maria x
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi maria,

Oh i am going to go watch Buffy the vampire Slayer :lol::lol::lol: Shouldn't admit it should I :lol::lol:

Hope you get some sleep and yep the mind race isn't good is it?! Diesn;t do it as good i daylight but i got to be up at 9!

Weareing the collar tonight.... my neck is kicking like hell. Don't even want to think about the ribs :lol: the lumber... well its not hurting as much and is really quite numb but its about to lie flat and its starting to think about a dummy spit :lol:

hell i hate this bone stuff so much!

You get some sleep cus i am the keeper of the lump hammer tonight :wink: ((((( ))))) and night flower. Cris xx
  • maria09
    Options
    Lump hammer sounds good
    Bone pain is nasty are your meds helping?
    Maria x