SKEZIER - CRIS. NOT TOTALLY LWA,BUT......

Options

Comments

• ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Cris,
    I hope the sales went a bit better this week. Now I will have to take bully to one side and whisper those magic words....horseradish sauce. :lol::lol: Horn’s! I’ll give him horns....a blast of a gas one will be winging its way down to him soon. :eek:
    Thanks for the fudge and cream it stopped my lower lip wobbling. All done and dusted for another month. (hopefully).
    Have you been given any other anti inflammatory? It seems a shame that the diclo’s are the only ones that work for you.
    Hugs as always,
    Lv, Ix
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Maria, Julie, Barbara, and I,

Sorry i haven't too good and I thought with that bringing the fears I carry with it was best not to post.

Thankfully a night of mtx related sickness and then some sleep to make up for the night i have discovered the fears only had small over night bags not big cases......

Still hitting the stereo hard mind.. blew a speaker yesterday... well the peas or happiness did... nothing to do with volume control :lol::lol::lol: I know you will believe that :lol::lol:

The bones are shift, the cold is now ion a 3 day reinfection and I rival anything her ladyship can do in the snot minster bracket... indeed I am going for perfection in the snot monster department.... coughing a fair old bit as well and just maybe i should make an appointment with the gp's... got to anyway cus they have nicked my diclo's now for sure... ok

but give me another anti flam! Tried a few but would like a cox2.... they never done that one cus well here we go again costs!

Shall I go in or just wait till the 20 something in march and ask the gasstro to come up with something that dies the job.... he has already said there isn;t anything but well I am filling up with fluid and they have to give me a replacement.... not much to ask is it?!

Hi maria,

Glad it was hard enough..... :lol: Long may it remain effective but if it doesn't I will lump you again :lol:

Hope your doing okish there and leaving you a ((( ))) xx

Hi Julie,

Hopefully you have heard nothing yet?

The weekend was a lazy if not very well one this time... I must improve eh?! Hugs and hopes my friend xx

Hi Barbara,

Oh April i think but not if the grass remains this retarded.... though its gone green and the sun is out today :grin: With 2 foals in one week due I need to feel a lot, lot, lot better by then....

Hope your doing ok and the hip isn't acting up too much? Hugs and a bucket of stay well xx

Hi I,

He really does need to go..... The 2 with horns are a problem and are getting a bit too bold for my liking..... they are hungry pure and simple.

I do have to get an anti-flam... I will see what the gastro says next month cus this is just silly!

Hope your doing ok and the pc thing is soon fixed cus I miss not seeing you about so much as we start to worry.....

Shall get them in their best mustard and horseradish coats and make them go next weekend... can you accommodate two :lol::lol: Hugs and a hope the mtx is doing something for you.. mine is.. its making some sick :lol::lol: xx

Oh Toni is having a really good time and has promised to bring half the sun back :grin: Mind Louise and Marilyn must have manned the bellows cus I didn;t and we got sun and very few clouds......

You all take care and love and hugs to you the hideously good snot minster in a field in sun! xx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Cris, sounds like the snot monster really has taken hold as is refusing to let go ... Definitely go back to docs, 20th March is a long way away - and you never know they might come up with something.

Take care,

Speedy

PS have you got the speaker fixed?!!
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Speedy,

Nope but I do have a replacement..... :lol::lol: For some reason I collect speakers :lol::lol: Done the cars one I think.... hell whats volume control :oops: :oops:

Oh I have become the snot monster from hell...... It wont let go and Speedy its making me feel so unwell as it reinfects. have had weeks of antibiotics got some now cus of the cat thing and well.....

Promise I will get an appointment and check exactly what 20 something day I going to the Gasto cus this ulcer is really hurting and impact ring just now!.

Oh got more botox next month as well :grin: Need it now cus I been tensed up from worrying and throwing up again.....

hey could be the throw up monster but prefer the snot one :lol::lol:

Nice to see you and loading you up with ((((( ))))) 's and a bit of saffron and cream for you and S. xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Cris
    How I wish I could help...sometimes you feel so useless....I hope we get a lovely summer...maybe the vit d will help.
    Sending more good vibes but much stronger ones this time
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Barbara,

Don't please feel useless cus well i am a born survivor.... kinda had to be long before the bones came along :lol::lol:

The mtx and I will get used to each other... we always have so maybe this time next week I shan't feel so sick eh?

The cold thing is cus I have 3 autoimmune and well they have always given me weakness to cods but this one is really on a 3 day re-infection and its pulling me down cus its getting a bit violent in the re-infecting... even get a temperature now... hey after a week of 33.4 39.2 was interesting :lol::lol:

Don't really understand the c ones I prefer the old f's but there you go....

Is that high? For me it is cus my normal is around 36.4. It will pass cus i am going to nuke it :lol::lol: Just now sure what with at the mo....

Love and a anti worry and anti useless draft! ((((( ))))) Cris the snot monster :grin: beat the sheep hah!!! xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    39.2 is 102.4 - I would strongly recommend you go to the doctor. Like you I run at about 36 (which is a shade under 97 in proper measurements), anything over 37 constitutes a temperature. You are not well, my lovely, not well at all, tho knowing you you are battling on. Please get in touch with your GP, this is not good. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi DD,

Ah well 102 isn't too bad.... Your right my friend I have certainly felt better :lol::lol:

Had all the shivers and overheated but cold last night.. along with the throw up the mtx brings..... i wish that would stop too its not easy with the spine and neck yelling at me.... :lol:

hey when they did my back I got septicemia... hit 107 and won a nice trip to a bath of ice :lol::lol: Was hallucinating as well :lol::lol:

Its kinda settled a bit today so ... I must get some dog food delivered and well help me get my boots on could you please?!

You hang in there as well DD and will see what happens in the next 24 hrs cus its only cus the cold is re-infecting that's all. Love and ((((( ))))) with legs.... The snot monster who is hitting the speakers yet again :wink: xx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    Hi matey just catching up with your pickle of fun , hope things are and will get some what better , hugs a plenty xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Cris

Oooer sorry you having a bad few days and hope the fears were eventually evicted with the sound of a nice bit of ear splitting speaker breaking trance!! What are you like? :lol: Do get to the doc. if the temp still high please. We do worry ya know. :???: Leaving some cooling, anti wished juice and a few spoons. (((( ))))
    love
    Chris xx
  • mp1952
    mp1952 Member Posts: 425
    Options
    Hey Cris

I'm not on the forum much at the moment as my laptop is very temperamental!!

Just to say I have been catching up on your thread and am wishing you some respite from that blooming cold.. that ulcer is a bit of a worry.. does the GP know it's causing more trouble again???

Marion x
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Berty, Chris and Marion,

been an odd kind of day.... hit fatigue for a bit and well now got some sore joints especially the hands and wrists. Tis evil this bone stuff eh?!

Got the collar on as had to go play hunt the slipper boy and have walked too far and got too worn out but did get him back...

he will keep doing unscheduled foxhunting.....

It was dusk so he shouldn't really as they are allowed here at night..... tried to explain it but just got his talk to the paw face and gave up....

Hope you all get a decent night and ta for the anti wish Chris i sure do need some just now.
    Leaving you all a bucket of hugs and thanks and a promise i will be better tomorrow.... here that... the 00.32 flying pig coming in to land at newquay and its only a few mins late :lol::lol:

love to you and Marion hope the pc thing gets sorted cus your missed. Cris xxx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hey Cris

Just popping onto your thread to say "hello" and sending a nudge from our sheeperized deer friend. I have also returned the bottomless, tea flask, which I have spring cleaned for you and I have left it on the doorstep for you, all shiny and sparkly and filled with fresh tea.
    Thinking of you.

Love Tilly xxx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi cris
    I hope you are feeling better today and that the temp is dropping. Sounds like you had a rubbish few days.
    Seems like the collar helps a little, do you wear it all the time ? or is it when you know you will be doing something strenuous?
    Got an app with gp on 1st march to make sure he is up to date with all that has been going on, I am going to ask about a collar to put me on till operation. (he can only say no)
    Well my friend you take care, and have a good day.
    Sending Hugs (((((((((((())))))) and strength. (bought the strength off ebay, cause I haven't any) :lol:
    Juliepf xx
  • ironic
    Options
    Hi Cris,
    No I am still waiting to get my computer back. It could be a while yet. I am using the desk top one upstairs but there is a sharing issue, plus it gets a bit nippy up here. :shock:
    Bless your cotton socks for asking about the mtx. Unlike you I’m only averaging porcelain hugging about once every four weeks. About 2 in the morning suits me best. :lol::lol: I’m sure it will settle down soon as I have started taking Omeprazole. I will see what they say in April.
    Gosh you must be shattered, and it sure does nothing for your back and neck. Oh I do hope the gastric appointment is far better than you think. The never ending cold plus various war wounds from ungrateful employers no wonder you have blasted the blasters!!! :roll:
    Bully and friends are more than welcome to come to dinner. Do you think they will go soon? The ruts will never go at this rate. Hey maybe you could get a hand full of beans for him!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Hugs always,
    Lv, Ix
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    skezier has dongle issues. Need I say more? :smile: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • chris7
    Options
    Hi Cris

thanks DD. Hmmm! Yes I well know those dongle issues myself!!
    a055.gif

Hang in there Cris.
    love, anti wished juice and dongle rectifier with hugs of course. (((( ))))
    Chris xx

Ps we have lump hammers for the dongle if required. :lol:
  • julie47
    Options
    Morning cris
    Hope you are back on line soon
    Hope you are ok too.
    Juliepf x
  • bertyboy
    Options
    Morning Cris hope your dongle is still , dongling and not dangling like a useless dongle , its a better day here so i hope the sun is shining for you xx hugs a plenty for one and all xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Cris
    I hope your temperature is on its way down....has for the dongle...I will let you do the swearing.
    Take care my love
    Lots of gentle hugs (((((())))
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    Options
    Tis cold.... and stormy but this useless plug in has decided it can work so that's something.

I don't seem to be working at all.....

The ulcer gone into hyper drive and so painful.... I mean painful as well. I did think at one point it had ruptured it hurt that much but there was no blood so it hasn't.....

Gp is leaving it to the gastro.... but told me to not take any tablets and eat very bland.... so now the bones are all screaming, the joints are swollen and this temperature thing has decided to move in and stay for a bit...

Such a happy little **** today eh?! Just wish just once there was a bit of quality of care down this way for people other than the easily cured! :lol:

The gastro... well he will order tests and they will take as long again to come through so i guess I best get used to this all eh?! Or I will go to Cas... which i will if there is even hint of blood..... :lol::lol: Just tempted to pretend there has been for a short way to some treatment! If they haven't closed the gastro department all together that is! :roll:

Good being written off isn't it?!

Right best have a mental tidy eh?! I must also get this stove lit cus tis cold for now... will soon be burning up again cus that's what i was doing last night one min cold the next so hot... maybe that's age :lol: The straw clutching is getting so tenuous now :lol::lol:

A double flare of the bones and the crohn's and I would be on my knees if they could bend or allow it :wink:

You all take care and if anyone has any advice on shutting this lot up please share. ((( )))'s to you all the snivelling snot infect4ed useless swamp thing... with 3 heads :lol::lol: xx

Oh I,

The 30 month rule means they will be gone after the summer if they are to qualify..... I feel mixed about it cus best Boy and Pander are lovely and I will miss them some but the other two.... its not their fault but I just get worried as they have horns that would def hurt, be it momentarily and I don't move too well or fast just now.

Hope you can get the pc thing sorted soon. xx
  • chris7
    Options
    Oh jeepers Cris :cry:

Do get to the docs again please if you no better tom. Actually the casualty idea is not a bad one flower. You would at least get the help you need without the waiting. Hope the ulcer does let you eat something without too much revenge. My ex used to find a glass of cold milk the only solution when things were really bad but it may not be for everyone.
    Sorry am grasping at straws here, :roll: cos you do need some real help there.
    Rest if you can. I am thinking of you.
    gentle hugs, bone, tum and worry healer and temperature reducer on it's way. ((( )))
    love
    Chris xx
  • bertyboy
    Options
    Morning Cris hows things any relief with any thing yet if not go to casuality if they will help thats got to be worth it , spring is on the way and you need to be up to enjoy it , sending hugs a plenty tummy calming vibes sunnyday wishes and anything else that may help xxx
  • julie47
    Options
    Morning cris

Sorry to read that you are still having a rubbish time. That the cold and ulcer are also still giving you problems. I wish your medical team would sort you out. I feel pretty helpless sat here reading your post.
    So all I can do is tell you I am always thinking of you and wishing that you could have a few good days.
    Take care and be good to yourself
    love juiepf x
  • ironic
    Options
    Hi Cris,
    Oh flower you are really going through the mill there. I hope you have managed to keep the stove alight, you must keep warm. Are you allowed some of those build up drinks or is there any chance that you can you get the gastro appointment brought forward? To be honest going to the hospital with the stomach pains might not be such a bad idea of yours.
    I wish I could be of more help, but I am sending you a barrel of fortitude.
    I will try and send you some of the sunshine we had today. Our vitamin D must be depleted by now.
    Yes a double edge sword with the bovine friends, it’s such a shame that you have to run the gauntlet with them. Is there anything that would scare them off? Rope slapping or plastic bag being waved, I suppose it would only work once. Sorry I’m rambling now and answering my own questions.
    Lots of hugs always,
    Ix