SKEZIER - CRIS. NOT TOTALLY LWA,BUT......

Options

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Chris,

Oh just what i need :grin::grin:

I tell you tonight I will sleep...... I really will..... tis just too much pain and the stomach is yet again revving cus its night time and the crohn's doesn't like the dark and insists on company all night :wink:

See the gp week after and am going to have to make her understand this isn't life! I going to try for the mtx jabs cus the tablets I just can't tolerate and they did this..... well..... they might have helped :lol::lol:

Auditioning for the part of a mummy tonight...bandages, even the neck collar ... hell there's is a turn up :lol:

Fudge welcome in fact cyber food is about all I can eat just now so the weight loss will be there soon and much needed :lol: The only plus side :wink:

You want some cream to go on the fudge... now that's decadents eh?!

Hope your doing ok flower and sending up a ((((( ))))) and he will bounce you once he has called in on Wonky. xxx
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Hi Cris,
    You really are having a tough time
    But you always find time to reply to us all & keep us all motivated
    The lump hammer is doing a great job wish it wouls help for you maybe Im not hitting you hard enough dont want to give you any more pain
    Look after yourself
    Keep warm & cosy
    Love Maria x
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Maria,

Hit as hard as you like and I will even lend the pounder to do it with :lol::lol:

Mind Chris's hit worked and I got a few hours sleep last night :grin: now if I can just stay awake for the daylight hours maybe i will get some work done..... or not.....

You stay dry cus the rain just will not stop and recon I shall start just dressing in a wet suit and full aqualungs might help as well :wink: (((( )))) Cris xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning cris
    glad you managed to get a little sleep lastnight.
    I also hope the rain stops soon....although I do hope you are keeping it in buckets cause as soon as summer comes and no rain for a week we will be on standpipe alert. :lol:

Thankyou to you and tony for your kind words about my outfit.
    And to maria for hoping the weather willl be nice.
    (I have ordered good weather on internet....was expensive and delivery estimated 6 wks which is just right :lol: )

Have a good day cris
    Juliepf x
  • maria09
    Options
    julie47 wrote:
    Morning cris
    glad you managed to get a little sleep lastnight.
    I also hope the rain stops soon....although I do hope you are keeping it in buckets cause as soon as summer comes and no rain for a week we will be on standpipe alert. :lol:

Thankyou to you and tony for your kind words about my outfit.
    And to maria for hoping the weather willl be nice.
    (I have ordered good weather on internet....was expensive and delivery estimated 6 wks which is just right :lol: )

Have a good day cris
    Juliepf x
    Can you get your money back if the nice weather doesnt arrive in time :?: :wink:
  • julie47
    Options
    Maria 09
    ooh I didn't read the small print :lol: hope so :lol:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Hi Cris

Yes Daisy has had the emails....their new sister....does she have ANY idea what she is walking in on??!!

Bless her.....

All is well here kids are behaving but lucy has to have two teeth out tomorrow afternoon so am a bit worried for her (and me!)

Julie this sun business - not always reliable I tried to bring some back from teh malvies and it disintigrated on the way back :sad:

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    You're all bonkers. Utterly wonderfully enthusiastically keenly bonkers. skez, I know it's miserable for you (I feel helpless) but I like the idea of the Crohn's wanting company in the dark time: frog, I can see you with a suitcase of fragmented sunshine and a demented moglet pawing furiously on a keyboard. Julie? You will look FAB-U-LOUS DAHLING, without a doubt and not like an odd little penguin. Remember: I have seen the hat. Hang on in there skezier, please: I think of you often, I am just at a loss as to what to say. It could be CDM time, yes? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Cris
    Leaving you some sleeping draught for tonight.....and some of my pain draught they sent me home with.....and all the good vibes you need......
    Love Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    Options
    Oh Julie.... please give me the better weather website.. I will take a chance..... :lol:

growing gills now and a bit wobbly and iffy about falling over so running out of jeans and coats... to say nothing of the amount we all trounce indoors every time we come back in.....

wanna buy a failed small holding :lol: with lakes :lol::lol: no bogs yet but Slipper boy is working on the fast track near the chickens house..... :lol: that dog needs a bmx :lol::lol: ((((( ))))) and get us some dry even if no sun... please.....

hey we don't get droughts...... the water table is so high weer export water up country..... :lol: xx

Well Toni.... I have confiscated some of daisy's emails before the employers see them..... You tell her they don't need those kind of ideas....

I still think on the sun thing you have to try harder next time.. only I will be smuggled into your bags so i will do it my self...

Quick lasso and the back of the plane should do it...

When are we going? :lol: (((( )))) xx

Hi maria,

For that site who needs a guarantee... better chance of it arriving than nature chucking it this way :wink:

Took Gimpy dog for a hair cut today.... that's less mud straight away but he said as a border collie he objects to being turned into this style :oops:

He is very hairy and gets so wet and them takes hours to dry do the short back, sides, front and legs seems like a good idea....

All the other dogs are laughing at him but he don't care... at least he hasn't said he does care..... (((( )))) xx

Hi DD,

Hey don't feel powerless cus this is just how it goes sometimes.

The crohn's really does need company at night.... though I didn't eat yesterday and that kinda helped it....

The bones, well they have never been under control but the bloods do surge st things might be better..... The wrists are hurting but they still carry buckets.....

I can eat cdm funnily enough. I can eat anything as long as its void of fiber and cellular material. Just now though any food and the stomach kicks off.

I did think it was a hernia but talking to someone today who has one means this one isn't..... Its not an ulcer either of that i am sure.

Maybe its an Alien..... (((( )))) and I shall be fine once they actually help to control it all. xx

Hi Barbabra,

Thanks flower i needed some vibes cus i kinda fell out with a good friend and its sort of hurts just now.

Hope your doing ok and shall go find your post top see. ((((( ))))) and a hip helping draft xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Cris

Will I be needing the lump hammer tonight then? a050.gif

Yep it a bit on the wet side here too at the moment and did you send me that snow last Saturday for sabotaging your sale! :lol: Guess I deserved that.
    Hope the falling out with a friend is a just a blip Cris. As you know it should be duvet day tomorrow but sadly I have to go buy an iron at some point. I finally decided to tackle the backlog last weekend and just got started when my iron blew up. :shock: It's been that sort of a week :roll: Gimpy looks good with the haircut, hope he has forgiven you.

Hang in there flower.
    love and buckets of "things will get better" ((( )))
    Chris xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Chris,

Oh flower..... its not tempery..... not at all. 12 years of friendship and its gone cus I just cant cope with some of the things said....

Not by me I just sat there and took it but its gone deep and just seems thats whats friends too often do.....

Its hit so many nerves as well but doesn't it always? Gone withdrawn and very insecure about so much just now...... they know your weaknesses and they ain't afraid to use them against you ..... well I did say I was hurt by it :wink:

Silly cus i was fool enough to find out what was wrong... wont be doing that again anytime soon! :lol: Just hate knowing someone is cheesed off at me and well better to know I guess..... but its just saddened me a bit.

Was a bit surprised as well..... she don't know me at all! Tis not time I accepted my limitations and its not time to have a mass put down and sell up........ its not! See that's how bad it got......

Rambling.... sorry I know its as boring as my bone and health shift!

Hope you had a good day? Duvet day tomorrow eh? :grin: has this week been ok for you and fingers crossed your boss will be ok on Sunday..... if not the employers will come and get her for you big time... they's like a day away from me :lol:

hey i would them sometimes..... :lol: Oh there goes the 00.05 flying pig to newquay... always on time that one :lol::lol:

Right get your hammer and i will try and eat enough chalk to counter the sarnie I just dared to eat :lol::lol: ((((( ))))) and a bucket of best duvet days.... xxx
  • julie47
    Options
    Morning cris
    Website easy.......Sunshine.com :lol:

Buy your small holding?? cris I cant even manage a window box and goldfish :lol:

Have a good day
    Thinking of you
    Juliepf x
  • maria09
    Options
    Hi Cris,
    Poor you
    Talk about kicking a friend when shes down :P
    It might not be the same but you have all of us on here who care about you I know we cant be there with you but we are in spirit :smile:
    Keep strong
    I had a very good friend well I thought she was! Ended up totally blenking me not taking my calls & ignoring my txts it hurt for awhile but in the end i thought its her loss not mine
    When I see her around which isnt often I just walk straight past her as if I dont know her sad really but I think she just uses people then when they are of no help to her anymore she gets rid I know she has done this before & that she will end up the lonely one
    So keep your chin up Cris we are here for you
    Maria x
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Freinds are supposed to help, cheer, support, encourage, commiserate and, occasionally, give one a boot up the backside when required. They are not supposed to boot when it plainly is not needed. It's now wonder you are hurting. I think my lesson has arrived, I have to go - back later, I promise.

You are one wonderful lady. Don't you forget that. Have some of these, ((((())))), and some love. DD
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    hi Cris hope you are ok its a bug when your friends turn and hurt , but we are here for you , for the good days and the bad days , hugs a bundle with warm drying spring sunshine , its got to shine for somebody sooner or later xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I said I would be back later - I didn't think it would be this much later - I do apologise. :oops: My 'victim' came and went and then I suddenly decided to go to the seaside, so I set off for Southwold. It was lovely but oh boy am I tired today: two hours' driving when on the thinnest end of a thin wedge is not a clever thing to do.

I hope you have had a better night and that you did have some sun yesterday. I think it's raining again in Cornwall, yes? At least the weather is milder, that has to be a good thing. Don't fall outdoors please, another mud monster is soooooooo not needed! (Don't fall indoors either, for that matter.) Right, I must go and ablute. I am thinking of you. DD
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Julie, Maria, Berty and DD,

Oh Maria the care and friendship here is second to none flower and I do appreciate it.

Julie i tried the site.... no sun yet but they haven't take money so.... :lol::lol: A real friend said to me recently the weather now here has got a default setting on rain :lol: Today is no exception......

Do wish a bit of bright weather would happen to come along.......

Mind saying that i got darker hair than I have had for years... see some was sun bleached! :lol: I never realized it really was :wink:

DD hope you enjoyed the seaside? Its good to just up and away sometimes and does help so much.

Berty i hope physio went ok and your knee is going in the right direction?

Did the armchair thing for a few hours last night... its claiming me all over the place again.... Mind it was an early evening claim so I did wake up early enough to go to bed after all :lol:

The alien is still making its self at home, the bones are all cross with me and i have to do 3 sales over the weekend if its dry and 2 if its not....

that will be 2 then subject to fields not making tractors needed and just now they might :roll: Its all so wet and the mud at the sheeps now comes over the top of the boots..... its never been that bad but there have only ever been 2 calves before so less poaching......

Hope everyone is okish? And leaving ((( )))'s and tea. Cris xx
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hello Cris,
    Fingers crossed it will be dry for you over the weekend and that no tractors are needed. I didn’t realize that the pasture was so bad with the water but nature has a way of bouncing back. Looks like it will be a bit springy under foot even when the spring grass breaks through. Yes make sure himself does those fences as promised and the water pump come to that.
    Sorry to hear there is no improvement to the crohn’s for you. Not long now to your appointment, so I hope you get some positive help this time.
    Have you felt any difference with not taking the Mtx this week? I do hope the cold has eased off a bit.
    Hugs as always,
    Lv, Ix
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Hi Cris
    I bet you thought i have gone i am around but not to much. I am sorry about your friend don't know whats up with people now a days. Im sorry about your health not being good you are having a very ruff trot. wishing you better health and peace of mind huggs your way x Joanne
    Joanne
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi I,

Hey its not raining which means somewhere I meant to be...... :lol: I will get in gear in a min.... i will.....

Yep pasture really doesn't do well in rain like we have had. If the cus if the sun could shine a bit the grass will come on but just now I have a very retarded field and the others are not much better. The retarded on is now covered in casts........ and moles..... I do know how they get there though......

Well at least its human trapping.... just why does he chuck them over my hedges :lol::lol:

I hope your doing ok my friend?

Nothing for your table this week unless you eat roast dog :lol: Leaving you a ((((( ))))) and a bucket of well draft and pc mended... Cris xx

Hi Joanne,

I do worry about you actually.... don't like you going missing for too long! Hope the family enjoyed half term and your lad is doing ok in school?

Leaving you a nice to see you draft and a ((((( )))) xx

Well it really isn't raining and I must go but feeling like shift and yesterday took it out of me so much.

I guess that's not that surprising there is a lot of lifting, there is endless standing and that's 2 things guaranteed to upset both back and neck. Add in this inflammation in the hands wrists and elbows as well as a banging stiff knee and hip to the right and I make an interesting stall holder :roll:

Oh I felt better stomach wise for not taking the mtx but the wrists and elbows are much worse..... Do i take it tonight... no i don't!

Its hurting the stomach so much and that's despite taking 120 mg of lansoprozole a day! I got to see the gp on Tuesday cus i have this stupid cold, snot and cough and now pain that may well be the lungs..... well its cost me a lot to get them to hurt this much and anyway it could be intercostals....

Just exertion and the whole ribs cage and 'stuff' becomes tight and hard to breath deeply in..... guess I might just be the trashed snot minster :lol:

I think I might have sussed out the friend attitude.... I think she was scared I might ask for some help......My best help unfortunately suffered a big bereavement and well he was lovely and she bless her has enough to cope with. Knowing that their help was no longer available I think is what caused the out pour.....

I did answer a phone call to her 9got sick of the phone ringing :wink: ) She apologized for going too far and I let her off the hook but you know what.... can't forget what she said...

that's my biggest design fault.... Say something nice to me and it's over the head but say something really hurtful and I can't bin it.... Guess I must try harder eh?!

Right car is half loaded and i must heave this garbage snot and pain ridden hulk out to get done... least young slipper boy can come with and he will love that!

I yelled at the fates earlier.... why the hell did we get saddled with these bodies :lol::lol:

You all take care and I am off to make my fortune or count the flap flap oinks :lol: Hugs to all Cris xxx

Oh and then it rained....... You know I am kinda glad though cus I aint feeling so good..... shouldn't say that though eh?!
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Hi cris you ain't gotta worry im ok. Half term gone like a flash.
    Had a couple days not well. Rest of week ok. Daughter on work experience tomorrow and back to school for little one.
    Lost dla claim for son. Doctor said he aint gone through proper channels. He is due to see pediatrician and maybe behaviorism expert after. I am wondering if he has dyspraxia or ?. gp has made referral. Mind you if government has way the dla will go for all. Still not brooding about it, not surprised though.
    Hope u ok will speak again from joanne
    Joanne
  • julie47
    Options
    Morning cris
    I hope that you are not too bad.
    Been reading back and I too am sorry that you had an argument with your friend. Like you.....I can forgive but never ever forget.
    I have a bad memory sometimes but when bad things are said the memory is in full working order.
    I wish you luck with your gp tomorrow. I hope he can help you.
    I would like to thank you for being so supportive to me. Especially as you are so poorly yourself.
    Take care
    sending you a big fat ((((((((((((()))))))))))))) hug
    Always thinking about you hoping you are ok
    Juliepf x
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hello Chris,
    I hope all goes well this time and that you don't feel too bad. I know thats wishful thinking, but well, you never know. I'll be thinking of you and sending you lots of 'feel better quickly' wishes. Lots of love and a hug Sue xxxxxx(((((())))))
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Joanne,

Will leave you a pm flower. ((((( ))))) xx

Hey Julie,

Them flamingos still pecking you?! :wink: I will answer you over on your post in a min, i sort of slow today cus had a huge fall yesterday and was idiotic enough to use the hand and the head to break the fall..... Got to stop hitting my head and this time it was on a door jam :roll: Tell you bit like the big sore finger you have to knock, hit or what ever in cartoons....

Mind I think i might be living in one now a days :lol:

Its easy to remember the bad flower but its not good to eh? Now what do we do to stop that one?! I will you that you have to but i can't my self at all :oops:

Anyway the doc tomorrow will at least have a listen to the lungs cus they are hurting just now. Didn';t take the mtx again cus i will not give the stomach that pain again in a hurry..... going to see if that's a good enough reason to have the injections after all..... well worth ago and will laden the fact I have erosion and the mtx is all I have to try and stop it.... but at that price I can't take it.....

Worth a go eh?!

Right flower leaving you a huge (((((((((( )))))))))) and a hope they are pecking you a lot less hard now. Love and a bucket of sun (we have some for a change today) Cris xxx