SKEZIER - CRIS. NOT TOTALLY LWA,BUT......

Options

Comments

• bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    morning Cris i so hope you are feeling some relief , i am worried about you and feel that they need to support you more , more hugs and so many wishes that things will get sorted xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning cris

Just sending hugs ((((((((((((()))))))))

Thinking of you
    Juliepf x
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Cris

Hope you have been resting and are shifting the cold. We want to hear you are a few notches above if possible please? If things are still grim, please don't try and do the sales this weekend. I have been thinking of you and hoping things are easing off a little. Hope you have felt able to plug in those speakers and drift a little.
    love, a few dozen cooling spoons and a few of these to snuggle.
    g045.gifg045.gifg045.gif

((( )))
    Chris xx
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Only come back when you and your dongle are up to it Cris .....miss you in the meantime and still thinking of you.

t119003.gif
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • bertyboy
    Options
    Hi i spoke to Cris yesterday , she was hoping things were easing a little bad tummy pains werent quite as bad, Cris was hoping to get on here later ,
    hope you got your dog food delivery Cris and he didnt hang about to long , hugs a bundle with good weather wishes on the side [its tipping it down here ] xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Cris
    Just popping in to see how you are doing.....hoping the snot dragon has left....and the bones are easing....sending you all the good vibes I have.....
    Take care my love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Julie, Berty, Chris, legs, I and Barbara,

Mixed things ...... took the pregabs cus pain is so bad for you mentally to the level the bones seem to be able to do and .... well... the gp's have given me the diclo's on a very restricted only if really needed thing as well... pay for them but well the stomach is going to make me pay anyway and at least it gives it reason to kick off....

Just don't understand it but well.... least the gp is trying to help a bit now. She also gave me a bucket of kaolin and morphine and hell that's helpful! Diclo's are at her discretion... don't i get any say? and only 2 weeks worth a month......

Gastro is the 22nd of march (fort i should just check :lol: ) and the crohn's really is flaring so he will see it as its going off on one for a change...

Moved to advanced d and v now as well as passing out on the bathroom floor again which is ok as long as its a) warm, b) the dirt tray your head lands in is clean and remains clean for as long as your in residence and c) you don't hit your head on the bath as you go down.... now some of that wasn't the case and a vision of beauty emerged from the dirt tray and was promptly sick again earlier today... I know tmi but believe me it could have been worse :lol::lol:

Gastro will say preds, i will say nope and he will then take the drip, the diclo's and pos the tramadols and pregabs off me cus that's what he did last flare.... then I saw the rumo and he gave me it all back cus well i will sign any disclaimer rather than be unable to move.....

this time I might just suggest they speak to each other a 'bit' cus the chilblains and cramp do kinda say the drip is needed and less there be a heat wave will be needed in what ever month its being done.... may and june I think.....

Feeling better in my self mind and that's a good thing but....

Went and saw my new dog last night and her and I will get on ok for sure. She leaps all over me and so we set out boundaries.... she doesn't understand then and I don't have any :lol::lol: Not sure when she will come but her pups are all but weaned so hopefully......

He will either love her or be put in his place.... one he will enjoy the other he needs.....

Hi Julie,

Hope you haven't heard yet still? I hate saying that but this s different eh? Leaving you a (((((( )))))) and a hope you got a collar sorted? Still got a couple you can 'borrow' :wink: xx

Hey Chris,

Did you sabotage the field then? Got car loaded and then half way over the lake that has a field under it somewhere it dug into the mud and is now stilling on the floor to its sills and waiting for a passing tractor so no sale today....

Tomorrow I have to with out doubt but well.... it wouldn't have been a good one today as the markets fallen to a very low level just now and isn't in any hurry to pick up either....

Hope you had a reasonable day and tomorrow will be just the right busy in the books dept.

leaving you some cream but not sure what to put with it today so will look in your pockets and find something nice to go with...... (((((( )))))) and you got a shovel and up for helping to dig the car out? xxx

Hi I,

They were so dejected last night they were really well behaved.... we have had the most torrential rain and everywhere was sodden as well as knee deep in mud with water on it and they were soaked.

They can be easily scared still but only once.... that's the problem, they know I am not actually nasty to them ... they maybe don't want to test that out too far though cus if cornered I will get iffy as well....

Brained my self on the top door of the unused calf shed last night... oh that hurt! Hit it hard standing up after climbing under the rails and got the metal bit.... I have got so clumsy just now... staggering about like a drunk and clobbering any bit I seem to feel like clobbering.... must get better co-ordination eh?!

Hope you got a reasonable weekend and leaving you a (((((( ))))) and a hope xx

Hi Legs,

loved the windmill... after bubbles they are the next best thing :grin: Hope the grandkids are fine? My new one is insane but that's part then course eh?! ((((( )))))) and a hope your doing ok there? xx

Hi Barbara,

The snot dragon has brought in another 5 cases and got its feet under the table...... the gp was on about chest xrays again cus i got some cough but then she said have the arms antibiotics helped..... maybe but the arm is still yucked so got another 10 days worth and its a very good broad range so might help the snot cough thing as well.... might help the arm too if I am really lucky :lol: Don't seem to have much left in the immunity department just now but she still said take the 25 mtx.... though i don't know as i will cus they really hurt the stomach big time and recon a week off ain't going to do any harm... they don't seem to be doing much good at any rate.....

Got more acupuncture this week.... not going to tell him it was worse cus be honest it might have been other things making it so and its all i got so best keep it eh?!

Hope you have a good weekend and leaving a ((((( ))))) xx

Now I had best go find a tractor.....
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Options
    Hi Cris ~ my goodness, my darling lady, you are going through the mill and back again :cry::cry:

I am hoping and praying that you get better soon ~ you dont deserve this at all ~ but life is a bit@h :!: :x

things not brill here ~ need to write on forum but cant concentrate for long :cry:

take care my lovely and loads ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))) for you!

Louise xx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Hi the good weather is not far way lets hope you being more well is not far away as well. Love to the employers cyber hugs to you from Joanne
    Joanne
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Dear Cris
    I am sorry that you seem to be having such a awful time of it at the moment. Just thought I would drop you a line to let you know I am thinking of you and I hope that your consultants manage to communicate well enough to give you some treatment to get you back on track
    Will catch up with you later - take care
    Cath
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Louise,

Good to see you but sorry its not so good for you just now. This rain don't help none do it?! Tis so wet here and west so must be there as well..... if we don't get them bellows working soon I shall have to eat gillyweed again :wink:

I really hope you will find some improvement soon maid, its just not fair at all. When do you next see doc h and are the pregabs helping more than the gabs did? Mind they are good at head messing to begin with... well for the first year i found but after that they are okish most the time.

Leaving you a (((((((((((( ))))))))))))) and a solemn undertaking to man them bellows soon cus we need a bit of dry weather. Post soon and hang in there. Love cris xxx

Hi Joanne,

Hope your doing ok and nice to see you again. Hey the ducks are laying again and got 4 more hens come back in... that's leaves a fair few coasters mind but...... well... the average age is 7-9 so what can i expect.Going to get some young ones next week so might be able to get a few to lay cus i am tired of the moan about feed and having to buy eggs :lol:

Getting the 2 blue ones though now as long as I beat the dog to them that is.... i don't always he is far more shore footed in the mud than me and twice the speed of sound.

Hope the family are all ok and Yasmin as well cus velc's wanted to know as they bout the same age i think? Leaving you a ((((( )))))) and tis good to see you. xx

Hi Cath,

Least today i didn't need a tractor :lol: Its kinda heavy going just now but in fairness to the useless body its not often I get the 2 flares together and you never know at some point in time, when they can be bother and i am deemed worth it the hospital might just help......

i got a lot wrong now and I honestly think that's the problem. Maybe next moth the gastro will do something and i wont have to wait for another 7-10 months for tests before any treatment........ You'd never think that flying pigs could make so much noise would you :lol:

Hope your doing ok and shall go check your post to see how you are. ((((( ))))) xx

Oh thinking I shall skip the mtx tonight..... they really hurt the stomach and if I do nothing next month when I get seen I will ask outright for the injections cus this is not fair any more.......

The cold reinfected again today again but not as violently so maybe things are getting better... haven't clobbered my head today either which is a bit of a novelty as well :lol:
  • julie47
    Options
    Morning cris
    Hope you are ok. That the snot dragon has now left you. I also hope the ulcer has now calmed down. Does the bucket of caolin (sp?) and morphine help?
    I haven't seen gp about a collar, I see him on 1st march. Don't think he will oblige though. (can cope) I have a list for him and so he won't be at all pleased with me. They only like you to go with one problem at a time.

Well its dull and cold here , hope its better down south. Thought spring was here last wednesday. Beautiful, sunny and quite warm, then on saturay we had snow till the afternoon when it then turned to slush.

Right...off to put the k ettle on. sending you a cuppa and hugs(((((())))))))
    Take care my friend
    Juliepf x
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Julie,

Well what ever its doing in the south here its rain again but as a friend said that's now become our default weather :lol: Too far into the Atlantic eh?!

Hope the gp can stretch it to 2 things but totally agree one is all they can handle....... I get asked to choose.... not so easy is it?

Will be thinking of you on the 1st cus I see mine for fun that day as well.

Oh the k&m is helping to keep it less painful and might help as well cus I really don't think its an ulcer as I have had those before and they never did this or for so long. I sort of thinking crohn's abscess... well had them lower down and they feel about the same and last a while as well.

Hope your doing ok and still not heard a thing? love and a ((((( ))))) cris xx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Cris, hope things are survivable. So you are getting a new dog??? Have missed why ... as your thread is too long to read in depth as my visits to the forum are fleeting.

It is half term here. Great to off school - morale is so low and head as untrustworthy as ever. Am shattered and really could do with a long sleep. I overdid the walking yesterday - it was SO cold, so I walked too fast and that of course works the muscles harder and so am paying today. S wants to go on a daytrip (Though if he doesn't hurry up and get ready it wont be a very long DAY trip!!) Weather is damp and cold ... so am not chivving him too much!! Need to pack us both a change of clothes.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Speedy,

Bless him half a day trip then? :wink: Hope your going somewhere good?

You try and take it a little easy this week at some point please? Its easy to over do it though isn't it? i kinda finding the mud wallow takes it out of all of me just now so hopefully it will dry up at some point eh?

Yep getting a new dog. I lost my own (i got the manky rescues still) over a year ago and well kinda miss having one I wanted from choice. Not saying I don't want the others but didn't have a lot of choice to having them if that makes sense?

She is well second hand of course :lol: But she is also lovely and will be special i hope otherwise I will just have to get another springer :wink:

You have a nice day and sending up a bucket of cloud away.... it seems to need strengthening but you never know. (((( )))) Cris xx
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Cris,
    Well you have been in the wars again my friend. I think when we are in pain and not feeling well we concentrate so much about not falling and not being sick that our radar goes to pot and end clonking ourselves even more. Oh your poor head that one must have hurt. :shock:
    With hind sight you could have turned over the fields to bog plants and sold them to the fancy garden centres, or put up a sign swim for your own. Mud baths are optional. :lol::lol:
    I’m glad the k/m is helping a bit. It’s such an old remedy that you forget about it. The 22nd of March must seem a life time away with the crohn’s being so bad. Yes it would be great if they would all talk with each other. So much for everything being on the computer data programme. :!:
    Oh the lovely bouncing dog sounds good. She will enjoy her new found freedom. I wonder what she will make of all the other employers. I take it spring is in the air for our Sidney and he is getting up to his old tricks again. Well Sunday lunch will be served a couple of hours after he arrives here. :wink:
    Oh the PC I think it is hiding out somewhere. It had better work beautifully when I finally get it back. I am waiting for the parts excuse is wearing a bit thin now. :|
    Many hugs always,
    Lv, Ix
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Hiya Cris :grin:

Hope the weather has at least been good to you today? It has been vile here very very wet. Daisycat has been in and out and wanting to be dried off....after I 'chase' her first:roll:

I have had a busy day today with the kids - and catching up and trying to get ahead if i can.....you know what it's like.

good new the ducks are laying :grin: bad news is the dandelions are growing :shock:

Give the rabble our love please

Love

toni xx
  • skezier
    Options
    H I,

yep the waiting for parts thing can only last so long.... Kinda lucky with mine it wasn't repairable and this one is so much better... though the dongle is still iffy....

Hope you do find it comes back as new!

The double flare is getting me down cus the crohn's has always been a night attack and the bones are spending most the day dummy spitting all over the place.... last c flare was 9 months so i guess seeing the gastro when I do will allow it to get to fully strength and just maybe mean I can qualify for funding that will stuff both flares head down into the mud!

Long as its not preds cus i just don't so well on em at all.....

Freshwater lakes i think rather than garden centers :lol: Not seen it this bad ever actually.... water table is so high and surface water retards the grass some so the lodgers may not be back as early as their owner hopes.... mind he will be calling soon to ask though he hasn't done the fencing....

not sure I can but might have to try and besides it will give the flares something to rail against for a change.... been easy on em and that's not like me but feeling some trough.

Didn't take the mtx so it could be worse eh?!

leaving you a ((((( ))))) and a promise Sid will make a decent enough dinner guest though at his age he feels boiling might be best :lol::lol: Love Cris xx

Hi Toni,

rain... rain and more rain with side dishes of extra rain and gales in case you needed more water at all :wink:

Half term then...... so....... well tis only 4 hours and the kids could help to bail out a couple of fields :lol:

The rabble send an assortment of sounds but carefully as they prefer employers... though act like rabble as if i don't!

y where is that sun you was meant to bring back by the way? its not just me asking either...... ((((( )))))) and a cuppa for the morning. Cris xxx
  • bertyboy
    Options
    put kettle on Cris :lol: i am not usually up at this time of day , its what babysitting does for you , hope you havent got any more bumps ,lumps and scratches , hugs to all and a rubber summo suit to protect xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Berty,

Your about late but good the kettles on!

Oh the sumo suit... now if its got a nice padded head gear on it i am up for it and should have had one this last few weeks...... if nothing else the cat might have panicked her self biting into it and not been doing the sit and watch me like she is.

Don;t think she has forgiven me for picking her up yet... not sure i have totally forgiven her come to that!

The stomach is now a rock hard thing that's not happy so tea could be good to wash down the k&M then i shall hit the hay and see how many times i cure the crohn's tonight :lol:

Endless at this rate.....

Hope your not to worn out from the babysitting and hope that you are doing ok and the knee is behaving a little bit at least? ((( ))) and where is that tea? Cris xx
  • julie47
    Options
    Hi cris
    No news is good news regarding my ct scan.
    Tomorrow I go to the vascular peeps to let them see the stump.
    Fingers crossed they will discharge me. Still not walking (not that I can get far anyway) cause I don't want to cause problems till after wedding.
    Want to beable to atleast stand for the photos, and the greeting line at the reception.will be wheeled into church as I will look more elegant.
    (when i try to walk I dip quite badly and arms are stuck out for balance. My outfit is a black shift dress and white jacket and black hat so I dont want to waddle like a penguin :lol: afterall I am a flamingo :lol: )

Right I will let you now get on with your chores
    Have a goodish day
    Love juliepf xxx
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    edited 22. Feb 2011, 05:27
    Options
    Hi Chris
    Not been on for a while
    Im sorry you are still suffering
    Your lump hammer is still working although the other night you didnt hit hard enough :lol:
    Keep strong
    Love Maria X

Hi Julie
    Good luck with the wedding
    Hope you have good weather & a great time
    X
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Hi Cris

hope you got some sleep last night - you were up late???

I love the rabble and their racket - as do my kids :grin: Yes half term, but as yet I am the only person awake (Paul left at stupid O'clock) along with Daisy who is happy as it's not actually raining yet....

The sun? Mmmm....I did put some in my case, but when I opened it it wasn't there?? :shock: The waiter did warn me that they do need it there - it's part of the 'deal' apparently :wink:

Julie your frock sounds rather lovely and I think you will look wonderfully elegant :grin:

Love

toni xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Julie,

Will be thinking of you tomorrow and hope you get a good result.

Hey like Toni said the outfit sounds good. I am sure you will be able to wear the leg that day for sure. And you wont look like a penguin! Hey your lucky and morph into birds.... me im doing mythical now... morphed in to the hagged mad woman now :wink:

Fingers crossed for you flower. (((( )))) Cris xx

Hi maria,

glad the hammer is working and wish i could find one as well :lol: keep hitting my head bit it so far hasn't caused sleep :lol:

Hope you get a bit better weather tomorrow, got to happen one day eh?!

Nice to see you again and I still got the pounder so if the hammer stops working that will send you off..... (((( )))) Cris xx

Hi Toni,

Oh the rabble are suffering from rainy month syndrome..... and looking forward to being bad tempered and cross over their new sister.... I think Daisy has had the emails?

I reckon the waiter is just being greedy...... you should have just lassoed it and dragged it back come what may... see master of sun stealing.... just haven't seen it for so long I failed to nick it!

Since the mtx i don't catch it anymore either... wrong way round isn't it but the rain scold is coming along nicely as are the webbed feet.

You feeling guilty at not bringing it home yet?!

Promise to be happier tomorrow and if really lucky might find some working eyes as well.... Do they count as a 3rd flare?! Got one more thing to kick off and its a full house :lol:

Leaving daisy a chew stick and you a cuppa. ((((( ))))) xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Cris

s020.gif

Just thought this might help you get some sleep. :lol: You take care flower, I know things still more than a tad rough there. Really hoping something changes for the better soonish.
    love and bestest fudge always along with the anti wished juice, bone and tum healer. Just wish I could do a bit more for you (((( ))))
    Chris xx