I'm in trouble.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I hit Sainsbriz bright and early so I would be able to park. Shunting the trolley round became more difficult the heavier it became but at least that is over and done with and we are stocked up for the week-end. I relayed the shopping into the house - everything takes us so much longer doesn't it? :roll: I came in to find him on the phone to the office - so much for resting.

He's had a shower so I took the chance to change the bed and braced myself for changing his dressing. :( I'm not comfortable with wounds but did it because one has to. End of. He only got through two Tshirts last night so that's an improvement, I don't know if it's the anti-bios, the GA or a mixture of both that is causing all the sweating but I thank whoever for the washing machine!

Right, it's time to sort out his lunch then I shall take to the sofa and read my Kindle. I need a rest. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,936
    Options
    Hello nurse DD
    you are doing a good job with Mr DD you take care as well.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • queenfan
    queenfan Member Posts: 563
    Options
    Glad to see the double DDs are back together, I'm not very good with wounds myself,I hope you are not over doing things DD because it wouldn't do for the two of you to go down, sending healing vibes to you both Sue
  • frogmella
    frogmella Member Posts: 1,111
    Options
    Hope you are having a good rest now DD. Supermarket shopping indeed! :roll:
  • kentishlady
    kentishlady Member Posts: 809
    Options
    Am glad to hear that Mr DD is recovering and I am sure you must be so glad to have him back home with you once more. It does sound as though you are trying to do rather a lot yourself when you should be trying to rest. However, we all know that we have to get on and do things even though it takes so much longer and means pain levels shoot up. Do hope you can have a restful weekend. Take care. Beryl.
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been around last couple of days. But I am so glad you have you're hubby home. It has been all very stressful for you I know. At least with him home you can start to un-wind a little now. But...on saying that, dont over do things yourself. He needs you to be able to help him.

Good news.
    Karen xx
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi DD
    Hope you are looking after yourself and that hip.
    Havent any suggestions that I'm sure you havent allready tried but take it easy.

Love
    Hileena
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    It sounds as if you are doing a wonderful job as nurse DD but I hope you are getting plenty of rest and looking after yourself too. Have a peaceful weekend.
    Christine