Options
12345679»

Comments

• nearlybionic
    nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi
    Just spotted this thread.....well i can honestly say I am a fully paid up member of the I Hate Ironing (and especially putting it away) Club. After dislocating my THR last week doing this, I am living proof that it is very BAD for your health!
    Please can I have my membership badge ASAP :lol:
    NB
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Welcome to the club, nearlybionic :!: :D:D Your membership badge is in the post :!:

Remember the slogan:

GO CREASED AND BE LIBERATED
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • c4thyg
    c4thyg Member Posts: 542
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    c4thyg wrote:
    I really need to check in more often. I LOVE IRONING! I'll be your assistant Elna. In fact I'm waiting on the washing to dry on the line now. My ironing board is up and waiting.

Ironing is the one thing that I get to do in peace and my daughter isn't allowed in the room while the iron is on. It started when she was really little but I've kept it up because I enjoy the time out. :) I put the music on and get stuck in! :D

Another assistant for Elna. The van will call round in the morning to drop off the mountains of i***ing to keep you happy!!
    t89190.gif

I eagerly await the delivery as I've run out now. :lol:
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    oh you can have all mine, i have several piles awaiting the iron, i'll get them over to you asap if your up to doing them :D
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    I'm sorry Joan, but I cannot join your club. There's always one you know, but I love my ironing press. I can sit down to a huge pile of pillow cases, super king size sheets and duvets and jeans and everything and it can be done in an hour. It's is so easy. Of course, there are things that I don't do if they have been through the tumble drier and OH carefully folds them, but I do hope you get plenty of members, unless of course, they were to buy a Press like mine. It's called Joy

joyful
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Joy

I don't think you read back on this thread. There are lots of members of the club, I'm pleased to say. Sorry you can't join us though. I still can't get my head round the fact that some people actually enjoy i***ing :!: :shock: :shock:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif