Where's Cris (Skezier)

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi DD,

I did make it to bed, got the cramp and didn't sleep... should have stayed in the armchair eh?! :lol::lol: Its the 20th and I d seem to need it as ever, though each time its slightly worse and lasts slightly less long... that's not good English is it? Brain is not functioning... time I did a de-frag :wink:

Took the mtx this morning cus you guessed it... forgot last night.... I need a new memory bored as well as the de-frag... mind I just about got the process of an old word processor :lol::lol:

Got to get this lot away from the windows.... Its sort of unnerving actually..... 7 of em all looking in..... :shock: :shock: Mind Shaun's just been on and its one of the programs they like :lol::lol::lol: ((( ))) and luv the 'goldfish' xx
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Hi Cris

what has happened to the weather :?: :?: :( . We didnt use the bellows hard enough :wink:

how are you? hope you didnt do the armchair thing :?:

my bones are not good this morning and for some reason i have slept :oops: . was awake at 5am with pain grrrrrr :!: then fell sleep about 8am till 10am :!: . taken pain killers now so hoping to do some bits :!:

I think everyone now will have visions of your 'family' peering in through the window watching CBBEs :!: :!: . I have to admit I watched night garden this morning - my grand daughter loves it so need to understand what she likes :?: . but to me its c@@p :!: :!:

Take care and loads of ((((((((hugs))))))))) to wrap around you!

Louise xxxx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • skezier
    Hi Louise,

I am sorry you had a bad night, I find interrupted sleep is so tiring! I hope you are battened down and the ark is now moored and floating :wink:

I still wonder if you would find the pregabalin more helpful for you? Doc H put me straight on them as he said they are superior to the gabapentin so maybe ask him? Its not too long now till you see him, I know its October and just hope they can fit you in even a week earlier.

Hey I agree the night garden is..... I kinda outgrown cbbies :lol::lol: I can't see I ever will cbbc :oops: :lol::lol: Saying that I do quite like Zoo Lane...... :oops: :oops:

Come on flower lets get these bellows out and working better...... I tell you I was sort of hoping for an Indian summer cus there wasn't a real one was there?! Maybe we could get the lodgers to help get them going really fast?

Leaving you a ((((( ))))) and a bucket of sun I managed to trap for 5 mins yesterday. Hang in there flower and I will go ask the lodgers to turn around..... :lol::lol: xxx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Hi Cris, sorry about the cramp, after making it to bed too ... would have probably happened if you had slept in the chair too - so don't be tempted.

Do you have a trolley or similiar to transport your stuff on at sales? Anything to save journeys and physical effort?

Forget the rave, set up a large screen and have a film drive-in - the animals would approve too!!

Speedy

PS Is there a reason why you can't have the drip more often?
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • psyart
    the sun is out - keep going with the bellows Cris :!: :)

will try again this week with hospital! When do you go? i hope its soon - you need a break xx.

how you feeling today after taking methx :?: and as someoe has already asked - can you have the injections sooner inbetween times :?: hope that makes sense :wink:

thinking of you and the rest watching Zoo Lane :wink:

louise xxxx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 7. Sep 2010, 01:18
    Oh speedalong, you've done it now. Animals Film Club. Jungle Book, (obviously), My Big Fat Sheep Wedding - The lioins' favourtie Father of the Pride - Truly, Madly, Sheeply - Goatsbusters - :D , one for the fish Independance Ray - Dr. Dolittle (obviously) - oh there must be many more. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    Hi Speedy,

I do have a sack truck but I keep forgetting to repair it (the lodgers took a wheel off) but I am quite good at groveling to another stall holder and borrow hers if she is already unloaded.

I am not sure how quickly they could give the drip. They use it in raynaud's once or twice a year but in an inhaler it can be used daily so I might have to ask him if 3 monthly could be done.... except....when he said about 3 monthly I bulked at it cus its not nice to have and leaves me drained for a good week. Its also difficult cu of the employers and I kinda keep it on the back boiler and hope they get a good line in as if you have that its a far more effective drip......

Hope S and you are ready to go back to school? Its not long now is it for you as well to return? Fingers crossed your looking forward to it? ((( ))) Cris xx

Hi Louise,

Got the bellows going well for a bit there eh?! :wink: Couldn't keep it up though, sorry :lol::lol:

I see him in October as well... got the pain clinic on the 13th and him after that but will have to ask them when as I just don't remember :oops: I had to phone and ask when the drip was last week and will find out fr sure when I go in for that.

I really hope you can get a reply and maybe he will change you to the pregabalins over the phone? he can be very helpful and I really hope you can get to speak to him, through his secretary has always been good with me as well. Fingers crossed you can get some help sooner.

Be back with the bellows soon but for now I am going to get the pillows and kip in the ark which is gently lifting on the water again :wink:

Really hope you soon feel much better. (((( )))) Cris xx

Hi DD,

They want to know how much you charging them for entry! xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Cris and everyone

Good to see you made it in Cris, hope you are getting to bed and not armchairing there?
    Will ya please give it a rest with the bellows guys!! :lol: Has been blowing a gale here today and now we have rain in the mix. Hey ho. Am hoping it will be gone by the morning.
    Hang in there Cris, hope the cold easing a bit by now.
    take care all
    love
    Chris
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Cris,
    Hope you have a better night tonight.
    Have been storing up some carrots in there? The lodgers seem to have twigged that your hiding something :D Unless they have smelt the CDM...ooo that could be scary :shock:
    Your are going to have to get the sack truck sorted soon.

Hope the sun comes back to you soon. It's tossing it down here again.

Lv, Ix
  • dreamdaisy
    Morning skezier. I hope you made it to bed, I hope the after effects of the meth are not too bad, I hope the cold has finally gone, I hope the weather has improved and I really hope that you are feeling OK - oh alright, I'll settle for OK-ish. DD
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Morning flower :D

hope you're feeling okish :?: and can take a bit of time out to rest those bones :!:

maybe the lodgers just want to come in to the fire. :?: :lol::lol:

love n soothing bone ((((hugs))))

Iris xxx
  • skezier
    Hi Chris,

Sorry flower the bellows send it back into the Atlantic... now where it goes after that....... :lol::lol::lol: I have got a spare set if you would like them?! :lol:

Hope your dong ok there? Any real,benefits from the change in drugs? Leaving you a ((((( ))))), a cuppa, some of Iris's healing dandelions and some cream to use on the shortbread though have just nicked a load from your pockets :roll: xxx

Hi I,

There are some carrots in the fridge.......A friend of mine said its cus they have a bond with me :D I got Owns out there just now but she seems to come and watch Shaun with me and then we did HH and now we have switched it off and she is back to grass eating......

What I really need is for one of them to turf me out the chair at night..... maybe that's what they are trying to do?! Hope your doing ok? ((( ))) xx

Hi DD,

Okish..... yep okish..... the cold is still there but its not as violent, the mtx might be making me tired but I was already :lol: I managed to get to bed but only cus I had to go do some bits outside and couldn't get the electric to trip back in so turned in straight away after that...... got it working again now and we have a bit of sun just now. Might not last but had an incredible rainbow earlier.... couldn't get to the end f it though :wink:

Hope your okish as well? ((( ))) xx

Hi Iris,

You know they would like a fire..... It was so rough yesterday morning and the little foals were tucked up and cold for a bit there. I would love them to be able to come sit by it but think they would also collar the bed :roll: You could never get them off your feet could you?! I did have a foal in the kitchen and Mule got stuck in the bathroom so they would come in if they were a bit smaller and could get through the door......

Hope you got a bit of sun and leaving you a cuppa to go with the nice greens and pearl barley xx
  • psyart
    Hi Cris

Hope you feeling bit better? Do you have side effects from methx?

the sun is out at the mom :!: , but we did have loads rain earlier - no rainbow here so no pot of gold :lol:

Try not to work too hard and get to bed tonight!! :!: Do you go to sales everyday? Is there no one to help you??

take care and loads ((((((((hugs)))))))) for you.

Louise xx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    I tend to think.....

all things considered....

It would be ill-advised to sahre a bed with a foal.....

boney legs :?

Glad you is up and about and okish :D

Love

Toni xx
  • skezier
    Hi Louise,

I think I am getting big side effects just now but you can't really tell cus I been feeling rough for so long..... I have a kinda turn here and there which I do lay at the door of the mtx..... The doctor said she thinks my body goes into shock.... I almost had it again today.... thankfully it was minner to the last one but will get the nurse (if he will) to give me the once over tomorrow cus I got chest pain and feeling sick and that I genuinely do blame the mtx for.....Just need to stabilise and get used to the increase! :roll:

I used to do all of them..... now I stay local and do Sunday's, Thursdays and Saturdays BUT I a getting some bad at doing the others though I am still good for the Sunday one..... I kinda tired all the time and you now how that feels sadly.

We escaped lightly today so I will get back on them bellows :wink: (((( )))) and love Cris xx

Hi Cham,

hey don't you feel bad cus you got bogged down. Its not easy and all I can do is send you a ((((( ))))) and a bucket of hopes and a special bounce from bracken cus he is back and he is big and strong :D xx

Hi Toni,

On reflection..... as well as thinking your right :wink: .... better the foal than the mum :lol::lol::lol: Love Cris who was pinned down by a sheep n the bed for hours :lol::lol: xx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    HI Cris,

sending you hugs and littlelegs is on her way to bark at the MTX and tell it to give up on the side effects and get working properly for you :wink:

poor you ..... that's all you need :wink::lol::lol::lol:

be warned, she has a taste for blackberries right now .... so if you can't stand her any more just point her in the direction of the nearest bramble bush :lol::lol::lol:

hope you feel better after a decent kip in a bed please :wink:

hugs
    WOnky
  • skezier
    Hi Wonky

Oh she will love it.... 500 yards of blackberry infested hedges :lol::lol: s she any good at cutting them for me?!

Hey I shall ask her to bark at the chronic indigestion.... don't know if anyone else gets this but every time I eat anything and on a bad day drink anything I get pain.... makes you sweat pain!

I did take my pulse and its fast but regular... so .... I am not having a heart attack :lol::lol: Oh the joys of medication :lol::lol: I don't think its working wither :roll:

Hope you get a good night Wonky and he will bring her back to look after you tomorrow :wink: ((( ))) and slurps Cris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Morning skezier. If I understood correctly you are seeing as

medical person today so please cover everything with them and

see if there is anything they can do. I am so sorry that the meth is

such a struggle - it was helping the Crohn's, is that still the case? I

don't know about the indigestion things - Crohn's again I suppose.

I know you are good at keeping up your spirits but I send a blast of

good wishes anyway in your direction: please let us know how you

get on. Oh, and a spotter's badge to you for noting that P&F

wasn't looking so good! DD
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Morning skeizer

hope you are feeling ok and that the app dd mentioned goes well.

After reading your threads it seems as if you have loads of animals , have you a spare one :)

They all sound rather fun and mischievous . I now understand about the lodgers :oops: durrr

I hope the weather is kind to you.

we have mist but i think its gonna clear

take care thinking o you

love juliepf x
  • psyart
    Hi Cris loads (((((((((hugs))))))))) to help you with the side effects!! xx

they are horrid - still makes me shiver at th thought of them :cry: . Do you take folic acid 6 days a week? that should help :?:

I will hope and pray that you get over the side effects and it starts to get better for you. xx

well back to the bellows - looks like we got more sun on the way :P . cant do too much though - bloody hands and ellbows not good today :cry: . never mind - will have to learn how to use my feet for everything :!: :!:

take care and make sure you get the nurse to check you out properly!!!! :!:

Louise xxxx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • skezier
    Hi DD, Julie and Louise,

Got the once over, armed now with more gaviscon and a lecture about must see a doctor..... I will but do need to do the sale tomorrow as long as I am up in time, not in too much pain, and got decent eye sight... few variables there then :lol::lol: I don't want much do I?!

Hi DD,

I am feeling a lot better today so don't you go worrying. Heart is fine is just indigestion or I think a hernia!

The mtx does work with the crohn's though that is a bit active cus I stupidly forgot and eat something that upset it slightly...... :roll: My fault of course.

Hope you got a bit of sun and feel okish today? Cris xx

Hi Julie,

Now... I got a manky pain in the neck dog you can have :lol::lol::lol: There was a cat called Eeyore as well but Chris got him cyberly so his shell is behaving better :lol::lol:

I do have one or two.......but they are welcome really with the above exceptions :lol::lol::lol:

Hope your all ok after yesterday? xx

Hi Loise,

Its a bit better today. I originally did the folic acid the day after the mtx, Dr. H's preferred way it seems. Then when I started to get sick and that it was changed t 2 days before and 2 days after but I think 6 days might be better.

Hey my writs and elbows are playing up as well... do you think its these bellows :lol::lol: Nice to have a bit of warmth in the sun and I went down the hill to town this morning and the bay looked stunning :D Not as good as West... but even if it were I wouldn't say :lol::lol:

Hope you have a decent day and I shock horror missed Shaun today! ((( ))) xx
  • dreamdaisy
    I am glad you are feeling better today - I hope it lasts. What is this thing called sunshine? It sounds as tho it is happy, whatever it is. DD
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    I'll take the dog :lol:

will keep me company whats his name

don't tell OH though wont let me have one :cry:

will nip to lidl for some dog food :wink:

love juliepf x (wont nick mi flamingo seed will e)
  • dreamdaisy
    edited 8. Sep 2010, 11:30
    Ooooh! Are we up for a spot of dalekking? You trundle, I'll sit on your lap and exteminate! DD
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,900
    H i Cris.
    i'm sorry you are still in pain.
    i bet you dont know where to turn next which ever way you go you have pain i bet you call it a different name.
    i wondered if its caused by being to active when we are little and wearing our bones out.
    take care ((((((((Cris)))))))).
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx