Thinking of you

Hope you feel better soon

Fxxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Cris
    You rest all you can, and dont try and answer post, we all want you well.
    Sending you a bucket full of everything you need...oh and loads of hugs ((((((((())))))
    Lots of love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Cris

Just doing my rounds and so sorry you are having a rough day there. Hope you have rested as much as the responsibilites allow today and that the back and other hurty bits are is a little easier tomorrow. Hope the headsleepers aren't hogging the bed!
    We had a crisis a wonkas today, a whole batch of chocolate arrived broken!! Well we can't send it out like that so it has found good homes. :D:D It's not CDM but it will do.

Sending healing hugs and restful sleep. (((( ))))
    love
    Chris xxx

p.s. Toni, I am still in withdrawal, it is tough ain't it. :?
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Morning skezier, I hope you have been able to get some good sleep and that things have eased considerably. Thinking of you, DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning skeizer

Hope you are feeling much better today

Thinking of you

juliepf x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Morning All

I am hoping to hear from Cris soon - I have sent her a text incase she is still in bed.

Lets' hope today is a bit better.

She does appreciate all of your kind wishes you know.

Chris - wang it over here - I can find some of it 5 good homes :) BB :( all gone :(

love

Toni xx
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    HI Cris,

Hope you feeling better sending you some (((hugs))) and is there anything else i can send?

Rose x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    hi Chris. I. Iris,DD, Lupin, Toni,Julie with the flamingos, Louise, Speedy, Marion,Fayann, Barbara and Rose,

thank you all so much :D i am always amazed at how much your support helps cus the one thing i can never allow is for the cope to escape..... it is chained up and debs has been sending me buckets of it to replace any bits that have escaped.....

i haven't asked for more tablets... thought i might just see what happens.....i still think its a hernia :lol::lol::lol: the scan will, i assume sort out who is right...... :wink:

i am back on the diclo's... they really do help me and well its easing up a bit.... i woke this morning in no pain at all... laid there for a while cus i didn't want to set it off..... its obviously back but i am not doing that odd dance... the top half goes forward an the legs give out... very embarrassing in public :lol::lol::lol::lol: i did it 2x in as..'s yesterday :lol::lol:

I have only just been able to walk to the chickens and let them out..... mind they have only lid 6 eggs so they held on for the hedgerows......

i really do want to thank you all and Rose please send self filling water buckets :wink: the horses water isn't helping just now... their owner is meant to do it but he hasn't.... Louise sorry that's why i am off the bellows :wink:

right sorry about the one handed typing... the other is supporting the top half.... i wonder what this is... just jared it and all the extra bone i have means it doesn't take much for something to get pinched or twanged ....

you all take care and thank you so much again. oh Chris chuck us some chocses if there any left :wink: love Cris xxx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Big hug for you Cris ((((( ))))) you suffer so much. I found diclo worked very well for me too but only took it for 5-6 months cos effects wear off and it can be linked to side-effects but then arent they all?

E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • skezier
    Options
    hi Elizabeth,

i so agree everything has side effects. my rumo is the one who keeps me on them, he say if they work why change it... he also said i need good protection but the old uslesses put me on omoprosole and cus i have already had ulcers i got 2 on them. now i have a bit better tablet.

the gp told me to stay off them as long as i could... kinda think i did long enough eh :lol::lol:

hope your doing ok and sending a hug and hope the kids are all ok? wow i used 2 hands :D love Cris xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I had omniprozele(I really cant be bothered to go find the box and spell it correctly) but then read they contribute to stomach problems so only take them on special occassions!

My stomach symptoms/ problems continue but I am fed up keep going to see gps etc so live with it now.Kids ; 2 have colds/flu it is that time of year,

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hello flower. :D

this is probably a daft idea :idea: but would it help your back if you wore a corset? ...now don't laugh :lol::lol: I don't mean the ones with stays sewn in (my mother told me about them :oops: :wink: ) but the kind you get from OT when you've a slipped disc or disc op that have metal supports in em.? I wore one for a time before I had my disc op.... really uncomfortable to get on and to wear but did take the pressure off. .. what about them?

It's blustery showers here so I'm fillin up the loons saddle bags and sending them down to you. :wink::lol:

why can't that guy give his horses water?... it ain't fair on you. :x :x

Those tablets Cris... is it wise not getting another prescription? they were helping you flower... :!: you got bloods tomorrow so please put them on the list.... please

hope your hands get better too... good on you typing with 1.. :wink:

love n back bracing ((((hugs))))

Iris x
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Nice to know you are up and about skezier but please take things gently - pace yourself and try not to overdo things. That way the cope (whatever it is) might return, which I think would be a good thing, if the cope is a good thing, if you see what I mean! Tramadol during the day - not such a hot idea! DD
  • skezier
    Options
    hi Elizabeth,

sorry you have the kids down with colds/flu i hope they are soon better.

know what you mean about fed up with the back and forward to gp's but keep a close eye on your stomach prob please. [[]] and take care flower. Cris xx .. oh omeprazole [spelt just as wrong :wink: ] used to make me feel quite sick as well.

hi DD,

you snuck in......

hope your having a better day flower and me we i did lose my cope.. is a little blue thing with long arm and i got it back and chained it up with anchor chain..... :lol::lol: visualization is such a big help :wink: though i do it too much probably....... xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Cris

smetimes you have to feed your cope to make it stronger :)

It thrives on hugs and nice stuff like chocolate :)

I send you a load of both - when it's furr fluffs back up you know all will be well :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Iris,

I am so sorry I completely missed you :oops: :oops: :oops:

I used to have a corset... and yes just now one would really help.....

Before they operated they stuck me in this thing that went from under my arms to below my hips... made of metal it stopped any movement......When I escaped from it I binned it...oh I should have kept it but I was still in my 20's and was even more will full then! I just didn't believe what was coming.......They did tell me....

I am in for bloods tomorrow..he is checking out something the normal bloods check cus the mtx could be doing something else.... He did say what but I have forgotten :oops:

I have indigestion just now but that's all.....

Hey Toni and I are fling up for some carrot cake :wink: Love an ((((( ))))) xx

Hi Toni,

It will be better when its been ironed but it cant break the anchor chain..... xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Visualisation is an excellent skill, if one can master it. I have had a very frustrating day - I just went for bloods and found I had left the forms at home - doh! I am now going to keep a spare set in the car for when I do this again (which I surely will, being a) blonde and b) middle aged). I am annoyed with myself and there is very little that is worse than that! I hope you continue to feel better/brighter. DD
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi DD,

Oh flower I couldn't remember a form to save my life! Thankfully mine are all done o the pc.... I have a book but must ask them to fill it in except again the hospital have access to the bloods as well so I am really lucky there.

I really hope tomorrow will be better and you right visualization helps so much.... I have great thanks that I was able to stick the oa and the pa in the hamster ball... now just have to work out what I can do with the swelling :lol: A feel better soon (((( )))) ad a bucket f hopes and do you need one of Iris's special chew sticks? xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    How about pretending the swelling is a bone and then burying it? Out of sight, out of mind! Thank you for the offer of a chew but I am off my food, thanks (I think) to a new BP tablet. I got so fed up with people nagging me about my BP that I gave in and have now added another tablet to the mix. The result is low-level 24 hour nausea, which they don't have to live with (which is nice for them) but that I am doing my best to ignore. If I don't give it any attention then it isn't there - I hope. DD
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hi Cris

I think the corset would help too...... mmmmm....

they sell em in the kl**neze catalogue you know....

DD feeling sicky is yukky and am sorry about that :(

I like the burying bone idea is a good idea. :lol:

Catch you all later

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Thank you frogmorton - it isn't nice. Never mind, it will pass, all things do. DD
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Options
    HI Cris

Hope you have had a bit less pain today.

You know, I think a corset or some kind of a brace might be a good idea! Not sure where you would get one from though..

Please look after yourself - and take care when you go out - don't want you tripping over something woolly lying on the step!!

Marion xx
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Cris,

It's blowing a gale here never ending rain and it's so dark already.
    More bloods for your tomorrow then. Will you be able to ask about your back or is it a different place?
    Has anyone got one of those weight lifting belts you could borrow for now?
    Might have to get the hens to lay inside for a while :roll:
    Do hope tonight is a better one for you.

Hugs,

Ix
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Options
    Hi Cris - glad to see you on here again - glad you feeling bit better but please take it easy!!!! little steps at a time :!: :!:

we will all give you hope along with the support :wink: :!: . will send it with the lovely fridge biscuits my daughter made today - yummy - oh dear - just looked in the box and they have all been eaten :oops: they were good though :P

i gave up on the bellows as well and now see what has happened :x - horrid weather :!: , but have set the dogs on it tonight so keep things crossed for tommorw :!: :!:

take care my lovely - hope each day is better that the last :!: :!:

DD - I use to find ginger biscuits as soon as i wake up helped nausa - but leaves crumbs in the bed :!: :!: or ginger tea :?: . Hope you feel better soon on new meds.

hugs to all

Louise xxxxx
    e050.gifo050.gif