Where's Cris (Skezier)

Options

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I'll be back (in a very bad mock Austrian accent :wink: ) Brenda... if I can't load the car in ten mins :lol::lol: xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Will give you a hand to load up Cris :D

You can make LOADS of money this week - I feel it in ma water :wink:

Glad you are taking your meds and hope all stays peacful :)

Love

Toni xx
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hope the sales go well for you today flower :wink: and that you did manage to use plan 'b' for the loading and unloading.

love n helping (((((hugs)))))

Iris xxx
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Options
    Hi Cris - yes got sun shine here as well! but have only just got up :cry: . not sure why i am needing so much sleep lately :?: Also i have emailed the rhumny nurse but no reply and dont want to bother her if that makes sense :?: . when you see the OT soon ask them to be refered to rhunmy nurse - will only help you :!: an remember to ask about help from adult social services for equipment :!: :!:

have a good day at the sale today - where do you go to :?: . let us know how you get on later - hope you are feeling okish :?: :?:

and mummyb - how are you????

love to all

louise xxxxx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Toni,

Ah thanks for your help flower :D Its not easy is it..... I am glad we didn't take any big begs :lol::lol::lol: (((( )))) xx

Hi Iris,

Plan b was half done and helped so much. They are good folk and would have loaded had they not been doing one their selves.

Its was better than it has been and I stupidly brought a couple of things... :oops: That's not why I am there but there was 2 talking books and then this print of a painting I love..... huge print in a frame but the glass is broken. I figured its an easy fix but its lovely.... 4 Ellie's at a waterhole at sun set :lol::lol::lol: I haven't got a wall big enough tis in the kitchen just now :lol::lol: (((( )))) xx

Hi Louise,

I so wish they would get back to you! Its unfair to just leave you hanging there! Not like doc H at all.

Hey you did a wonderful job on the bellows :D Hasn't it been nice? Made a better sale! Its the one on grass just up from the market, been doing it since it started actually and boy has it grown!

Its funny cus it the one that takes the least out of me and I wonder after BB's post if its cus its on grass?

Hope you have had a good day and I really hope you hear from doc H's secretary or the rumo nurse tomorrow. When is your appointment booked for? I must ask when mine is... I know its October but can't remember when..... (((( )))) xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello my lovely. I have made a discovery - someone Van Buuren - Amin? Armen? I can't remember his first name. Double CD called 10 years - FABULOUS. We bounced home from a night in Colchester to CD1 - it is sooooo good, I reckon you would like it!

I'm glad you sale went well and yes, I reckon that if it's on grass that is why it is so more comfortable. Are the new pills working wonders? I am pleased about your picture - you need a treat every now and then. Everyone does. I have been thinking about you muchly. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi DD,

Shall have to have a look at that :D Time deadmau5 did another eh?!

Oh I shouldnt' have really, I got vet bills to pay.... but its such a peaceful picture....and I love sun sets :D

Hope your okish today? ((( ))) xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Ok-ish just about covers it. I've had a good week-end for the most part. Seriously hun, find this guy on youtube or wherever, it is classic Ibiza dance/trance. Wonderful. Spotter's badge to The Husband! Don't feel guilty about the picture: vet's bills are part-and-parcel of your life, I know, but you have had a seriously rotten few days and you need some balm. Look at the ellies and smile. Life is about smiling. DD
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Cris, everyone needs a treat now and then, look at your picture and enjoy. Glad you got some help with the sales hard-graft.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi DD,

Sorry your just okish, maybe tomorrow you will feel a bit better?

I shall find him cus I do like the Ibiza classics and trance... so your probably right and I will like it :D xx

Hi Speedy,

i couldn't walk past it :oops: I stood there thinking where am I going to put it..... and got it and it is so peaceful and incredible sunset :D The 4 Ellie's just made it for me :lol::lol:

Hope you and S had a good weekend? xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Never think 'Where am I going to put it?' That does not come into the equation. Never, ever. DD
  • skezier
    Options
    DD ..... its a huge print :lol::lol::lol: xx
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Options
    Hi Cris

Glad you had a good sale .. it's nice to treat yourself once in a while..

it's been fabulous weather here and I've walked both dogs for an hour using just my walking stick (not the crutch) - so I am happy..

Marion x
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Cris

Sorry to have missed a few days, hit a few hurdles this week. My goodness so sorry you have added gallstones to the bundle there flower! Do hope the tablets and good advise from others here helps with that for you.
    Glad the sale okish and you had a bit of help. Good to hear you treated yourself too, enjoy your books. I have vested interest there. Not sure what has happened here today the shop was so busy with Canadians I sold out of street maps! :shock: Hope they didn't get lost.
    Only 3 more sleeps till I see me sis. :D She a bit down at the mo as needs an op herself soonish so I hope I can cheer her up a bit.
    Hang in there Cris, try and get to the bed tonight eh after your early start. love and bestest fudge. ((((( )))))
    Chris xxx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Chris,

Bless her I hope it all goes right for her.

Oh Bestist fudge :D

Do you think the Canadians were trying to find somewhere or just fluke? Bet you don't often run out of street maps :lol::lol: Mind they could be souvenirs?

Hope your hip held out with the shop being busy?

So far the tablets have helped, I run out of them tomorrow.... maybe he thought the scan would be through fast...... silly man! :lol: I shall be waiting ages I should think! I don't know if I am supposed to ring and get more or see how it goes......Its easier now Chris, I have little abdo pain here and there as the tablets are nearing the next dose... kind of reminder eh?

A (((( )))) and glad you are able to get here now. Cris xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi again Cris

Ring and get some more if they have helped please. Best to have some in just incase you need them. I know it involves a journey for you which you sometimes don't feel up too.
    Hope the critters are all ok, bless you for the slide show, wow don't they all look good. :D Have only just caught up after the computer probs. Thank goodness for 14year old nieces at the end of the phone. We have a US air base near here, and lots of conferences so ya never know who is in town. Still tourist season here and no doubt your way too.
    Must pm Toni, I am in withdrawal here after 10years of BB. Wot a saddo eh! :lol:
    Hope you start to feel better soon and try and have a easier week if you can. Watch out for those headsleepers. I only had two to cope with but it could turn nasty if they wedged on my long hair. :shock:
    Hang in there.
    love and a cuppa your way.
    Chris xxx
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Cris, I love the sound of that picture. The sunset colours are fabulous. Ellies are such peaceful creatures to look at.

I would ring up first thing tomorrow to get a repeat script. They might be able to hurry the scan up for you.

Have you put the telly on for your lodgers yet? Might be for the best as they could see the picture and will want to welcome their new arrivals :lol::lol:

Lv, Ix
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi Cris :D

glad the sale was okish and that you had some help. :wink:

the tabs you cannot do without as they're helping aren't they? get thee down to the docs fist thing and make sure you don't leave without that script. :roll: :wink:

...and.... THIS IS MTX DAY.... hope you've fished those pills out and they're still fit to be taken. :wink::lol:

that pic sounds just lovely... quite right to have bought it.. we all need food for the soul. :D

R's getting ready for his first day at uni tomorrow.. I'm soooo proud of him after all he's been through. :!: happy day:D

love n lots more tea..

Iris xxxx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Morning skezier, I hope you slept well, in bed, and are feeling brighter today. If not, go and look at the ellies, they will cheer. I missed the bit about you running out of the useful tablets but I will echo everyone by saying 'Go and get more.' DD
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    dorcas wrote:
    Hi Marion, Hi speedy,

Cris's dongle isn't working properly again. She has very poor broadband reception because of the geology? of where she lives, but it's been worse than usual recently..... and very frustrating!

Cris herself is OK...I'll tell her that you're asking about her :wink:

Iris x

Sorry to butt in but i think you can buy a a piece of equipment to improve your signal if very poor. Not sure were you can buy it from but remember someone telling me about it. May be worth her asking. No the feeling my donge when i was on hols was a nightmare...i was moving around the caravan, walking around outside and gave up in the end. Hope she gets it sorted soon.
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning skeizer

Have you found a spot for your lovely picture yet.

Hope you gt some of those tablets that you have probably now taken the last of, It sounds as though they have helped a grat deal.

Have a reasonably good day
    Hope its not too cold where you are ,at the moment its cold here .
    It had better warm up by wednesday as OH and I are going to yorks dales with caravan, for a few days. (looks like heating on full blast and through the night too)

Sending you a coffee and a hug ((((()))))
    love juliepf x
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Options
    morning cris - get the bellows out again??? have been down Truro and was raining there :(

how are you feeling :?: i agree with the others - get more tablets - better to have them now then wait till the pain gets bad again :?: . surely the doc can fax a prescription to the chemist :?:

hope you have an okish day :!:

hugs and will try the bellows again later :)

louise xxxx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Cris, just wanted to say "morning" til I realised it is now afternoon!!

Doesn't time fly ...!

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Hi All

Cris is a bit rough with her back today and is having a lie down. She is hoping to get back on later if it eases a bit. Taken meds and resting is the best idea - i'm sure we all agree?

Cross everything that you feel WAY better klater Cris.

Love

Toni x

and CHRIS7 I am depressed :( Think it's going to channel 5??
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    skezier, I am thinking of you. I hope it ease soon. DD