Options
12345679»

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi DD,

Oh the idea of puling it out and burying it is good..... Might work on that one and I really do find visualization so useful. ((( ))) xx

Hi Toni and Marion,

I think your both right.... I shouldn't have binned it but I wouldn't have it and I had had to ware it fr 18months in all..... I was so sick of it! It wouldn't fit me now even if I did still have it.

Think I got it from the #clinic actually. I was under them when I first got injured.

Hope you both got a good night? ((( ))) to you both xx

Hi I,

I will chase up the tablets tomorrow but this back thing, not really anything they can do..... its full of extra bone and well it just throws a curve here and there...... I wish it wouldn't though.

I got to say I have thought about the weigh lifting belts, do you think they could work? Its L3/4 that's giving me so much grief and some kind of belt might well be a good plan, and help with the sheep shearing.... that nearly kills me for so many reasons :wink:

(((( )))) and hopes your ok? Cris xx

Hi Louise,

I shall be back on the bellows for the weekend....I need the sale.... its drip week next week.

Hope your ok and the dogs were ok in the rain? Its been quite bad hasn't it today?

Did you hear from Doc H yet?

Leaving you a ((((( ))))) and a hope your feeling okish? Me well its not quite as bad today as it was yesterday and i might just put the lumber on the list for the next appointment with doc H. Cris xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    hi Elizabeth,

sorry you have the kids down with colds/flu i hope they are soon better.

know what you mean about fed up with the back and forward to gp's but keep a close eye on your stomach prob please. [[]] and take care flower. Cris xx .. oh omeprazole [spelt just as wrong :wink: ] used to make me feel quite sick as well.

hi DD,

you snuck in......

hope your having a better day flower and me we i did lose my cope.. is a little blue thing with long arm and i got it back and chained it up with anchor chain..... :lol::lol: visualization is such a big help :wink: though i do it too much probably....... xx

Hi Cris, thanks for the concern. I had a mad rush to the loo this morning. I suppose I could mention it to a GP but I have so many other things going on. I promise to keep an eye.

E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Morning skezier, I hope you had a better night and that your back is improving. Can you chivvy the owner into doing the water next? The only thing heavier in the universe than water is me - I wouldn't expect you to carry me across a field - ooooh! the image that produces in my mind! One drunken gorilla staggering about (that's how you once described your walk before anyone thinks I'm being mean) under the IMMENSE weight of a to-die-for blonde! :D DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,424
    Options
    :lol::lol:

Cris she's right - she IS a sex-godess you know :wink:

Think the owner is not easily chivviable :( is he? :(

Harry might have to help you out :idea: Probably a silly idea to be honest :wink:

Anyway I hope it is still raining so they are not so thirsty and that you are a good bit better today :D

Love

Toni xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,424
    Options
    Cris

is ok incase anyone was worried.

She is just out in the community helping other people :roll:

Love

Toni xx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Cris, hope you have a glimmer of improvement today. Carrying the horses water when the owner should be doing it is really not on. Is it too far to run a super long hose to?

DD hope nausea passes ...

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Cris
    Thought I would pop in with some extra buckets of energy and pain relief...hope you are a bit easier today
    Wish I could help....
    Love and hugs ((((((())))))
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi Cris.

How are you today? A little better i hope .

Take care

Rose x
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Morning skezier, I hope things are OK with you today, both weather and health-wise. DD
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth,

Might be worth mentioning it when you see your gp? I hope it does ease up for you soon. xx

Hi Toni,

That's a good way of putting it.... but... tis so demanding :wink: xx

Hi Speedy, Barbara, Rose and DD,

Its almost impossible to see their owner let alone get him to do the water..... He didn't yesterday and so I shall have to go do it now cus they are getting low..... He is going to have to do it next week and yet I know he wont...... worry isn't it?!

Its a bit easier for now so hopefully the dummy is back and its on the reaper..... I have so much to do before and must get into overdrive I think, like Haz does the car I think I have been put in neutral.

You all have a decent day and just want to thank you all for your help the last few weeks. Cris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Be very, very careful. Don't carry too much in one go, and don't rush. He is a norty man - I am cross with him. (That's very frogmorton-ish, isn't it?) DD