Options

Comments

• psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Cris

glad you saw the nurse and you must get to see the doctor :!: :!:
    hope you feeling better - must be the methx making you feel bad :?: Please take care of yourself!!

yes must be working to hard on the bellows - but the sun has come out again so maybe its working :?: :!:

Will try hospital again and ask about the other stuff so that can have time to work befor next appointment :!: :!: I hope :!: :cry:

take care

Louise xxx

Hope everyone else who comes on here is doing ok?? thanks for support for me on my last topic :!: xxxx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    HI Cris

just popped in to send more hugs to you (((()))) and let you knwo that Littlelegs is camping out at Trishers' for a bit just in case they try to hossie-knap her :wink:

hope you get to the sale ok and that you get to see a doctor soon too!!!!!

hugs
    Wonky
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi DD, Julie, Joan, Louise and Wonky,

I's some late tonight.... did a good deed for someone and got bit caught..... Then I did a poem coming down the A30 and as soon as I got in I had to jot it down... its got potential though not what as......

I am going to do something sensible tomorrow (well guess that's today eh?!) I am going to skip the sale and try to get a gp appointment cus I had a packet of crisp and hell I got pain again...... It doesn't feel right for an ulcer but I have had 3 or 4 and I have been on diclo's now for over 25 years..... They work for me...... and I am a bit worried as I haven't taken them the last few days ( see I have some brain :wink: ) and already I got swelling all over the place :roll:

If this pain goes away I going to get some sleep......

DD flower I might be up for dalekking just don't know what it is and have learned by this age not to just say yes :lol::lol: Hope your okish and sending you a sugar coated ((( ))) xx

Hi Julie,

He goes by the name of Ben and he is an old dog, 13 now. I got him last year and well he hasn't been easy..... he has been ignored a fair bit so is not part of our family. In his own world i guess? He fixates on the lodgers (the horse are not mine) and balls and that the only interaction he can do.... but its more than he used to... except the lodgers, he isn't good with them.

Anyway he has his food on a stick wrapped in a little red hankie and is on his way :lol::lol: xx Hey as a kid I actually did that :lol:

Hi Joan,

Thanks flower and I really hope the bones are not giving you too much hassle? xx

Hi Louise,

I found the pregabalin instantaneous so hopefully you will know quite quickly if its helping you. Its strong and can mess with your head a bit but is well worth trying.

Its going to be sunny again today...... I am on bellow duties again :wink: Still got the ark though so your dogs and family will be safe... we will swing by and pick you up........ well we know its going to be continuous rain coma November :lol::lol:

Hope you had a good night and you hang in there and I do really hope you got some luck ringing them. ((( ))) xx

Hi Wonky,

I am glad she is camping out and I am short of one or two who have joined her. I really hope they don't have to swing into action.....

Wonky I really must get to see a doctor so the sale has gone by the way.... makes sense really but if it rains in the morning I shall feel less useless (sorry fr asking for rain Louise :wink: )

You take care flower and fingers crossed it all goes well for you Friday. Slurps and ((( ))) xx

Hey the pain has had me awake all night so I promise I shall be ringing the doctors cus I need to sleep and its worse at night.... all this pain for one manky packet of crisps! :roll:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Dalekking is wot julie47pf and me do. It's our game but you can watch! I think it's in a post a little further back on your thread, about julie going out in her scooter wearing a rain cover. That's what triggered the game! It's fun, we cause havoc but we have not mastered stairs - the downfall of all daleks. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    Options
    Ah DD sorry I should have known....

You know they got daleks that can do stairs now..... :lol::lol: xx

I got the appointment! 11.40 and please let them help cus I can't cope with this one :roll:
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    11.40. Right. I shall stop what I am doing at that time and concentrate very, very hard on sending positive stuffs to Cornwall. DD
  • skezier
    Options
    Thanks DD... hey the doctor better be kind, I been awake since yesterday morning and might be a touch thread bare :lol::lol::lol: Cris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Drive carefully, please. Reaction times will be dulled thro tiredness - no tailgating!

it's just gone 11.40 - thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking. DD
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Oh Cris, hope it isn't another ulcer and the doc is kind and helpful.

Very wise to skip the sale.

Hope you get some relief and manage to catch up on some sleep.

SPeedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • psyart
    Options
    Its 12pm so hopefully Cris has seen the doctor and been sorted :!: :!:

let us know Cris :!:

thinking of you. xx

Louise xx

sun is out and the dogs are sat in the garden enjoying it while its here!!

men are out working so hopefully will come home dry - son got soaked down to his undies on Monday!!!

xx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Ah DD sorry I should have known....

You know they got daleks that can do stairs now..... :lol::lol: xx

:shock:

WHAT??????

I am in mortal fear of them :shock: :shock:

Cris time you posted on here to tell evreyone, who cares,(afair few I think :wink: ) how you are?

LOve and huigs

Toni xx

Ex...ter....minate!!!
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I had a text. She is very tired and I hope has made it home to bed. She has some new pain meds to take at night and has been booked for a scan asap but I don't know when that is happening. I had her permission to post this if anyone asked after her. DD
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi folks :D

been in touch with our Cris... and she said it's ok for me to tell you:
    doc now thinks she has gallstones and has referred her for a scan. He's also prescribed different tablets that had to be brought over from another town... but Cris is too tired to go collect them form the chemists.

She is feeling so completely whacked and is going for a sleep just now before the evening round up. :? Her appetite is non existent too.

am worried for her.... it's just one thing after another. :shock: :roll:

Iris xxx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Thanks DD and Iris for update.

Cris you are walking (hobbling) miracle to keep on going with all your problems. Open the doors - let the animals in to watch TV - the deal being - they prepare their own tea and yours and tuck you up in bed before going to bed themselves...

Seriously though - would no one pick up the tablets for you? Hope you start to feel better soon.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • psyart
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know!!

Tell Cris to take care and loads of (((((((hugs)))))))) for her. And for her to keep txing so we know how she is. xx

Has she not got anyone around there that can help her?? didnt she say that she did a good deed for someone recently :?:

Louise xxx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hi Cris

Really don't know what to say except I am so very sorry that you have yet more health probs to cope with and that I am thinking of you and sending you loads of love and ((()))))s.

Tilly xxx
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Options
    Oh Cris - I do wish I lived near you so that I could help ..

I hope that scan is done quickly and you get on the new tablets asap..

There are lots of people here thinking/worrying/caring about you and hoping that things will improve for you soon..

Marion xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    So sorry you got yet more problems to deal with, Cris. It must be taking all your strength and much more to cope with it all right now.

On the upside I've had gallstones for more than 30 years and once it was under control - and I began to recognise the symptoms of them 'playing up' - they've been the least of my problems ever since. I only remember now if I go for a scan, 'cos they invariably say 'Oooh, you got gallstones' as if I didn't know.

Hope yours settle as quickly as mine did; I do know they pain they cause is off this planet!

Annie
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I hope you have made it to bed. I hope the pain has subsided, despite the lack of new meds. I hope you feel a little better - hell hun, I want you totally better but I realise that ain't on the cards. Not just yet, anyway. Thinking of you. Very hard indeed. With great affection, DD
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    so sorry to hear you have more probs sending you some ((((hugs)))) and hope you get better soon take care!

Rose x
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Get well soon Cris.
    I hope your managed to get some sleep & can get your new meds soon.
    Take care & loads of rest.
    ((((hugs)))) debs
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning cris

wasnt on comp yesterday but have just read all your posts. I hope you got plenty of sleep lastnight and the new tablets have taken away the pain of what your doc thinks are gall stones

hope its not too long before you getthe scan. I am so sorry you are having all this trouble. I too wish you lived near, (not that much help mi self but i could cheer you up.) :)

Ben arrived safely but ignored me totally must be missing your lodgers.

DD isnt it fun playing daleks shall we chase toni then cause she dont like em :lol::lol:
    oooooh i am wicked :lol::lol:
    hope them crutches are shiny will take turns in saying I will exterminate.

Anyway to e skiezer sending hugs to you
    love juliepf take care
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Oh Cris, so so sorry you have to go through yet another problem.
    Is there a delivery service in your area that you could sign up to? If not I do hope you can get someone to collect your new meds today.
    Good that the new dr.s are so on the ball and are getting a scan done. No wonder you are in such pain. At least you are going to get help. Thank goodness you changed your practice, and you feel able to approach them.

Loads of hugs,

Lv, IX
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Morning skezier, I hope you are rested after a fashion and feeling a little better/somewhat better/much better/better (delete as necessary). Brace yourself: (((())))

julie47pf - you steer, I'll kill! Of course my exterminate crutch is lovely and shiny - it doesn't work otherwise. We'll swap after half an hour and you can have a go! DD
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Morning flower :D

hope you did manage to get to bed at 10....and had some restful sleep. :wink:

I hope that the pain an terrible tiredness has lifted even a little so that you can get your new meds today. Please be careful and be sure you are you safe to be driving today :roll:

like everyone else has said, I wish I were closer to be able to help. we are so scattered across the ol UK; but it would be so good if we could organise an 'emergency service' for peeps who need practical help...... :idea: :wink:
    got the tea on for a cuppa for you... put some honey in for extra sweetness and comfort. c060.gif

the loons said they'll do the roundup this morn, and wally has offered to share the driving with hope. don't know how safe any of that will be though!. what a bunch. :roll: :lol::lol::lol:

love and strengthening ((((((hugs))))))

Iris xxxx