Where's Cris (Skezier)

Options

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi all,

please forgive the typing, i am having to do it one handed cus i just been an idiot.....

you all so kind and i so much appreciate it. iris and dd thanks for doing pa duties yesterday, i was just so tired i couldn't type...... couldn't do much actually.... speedy town is 6-7 miles each way and i knew i wasn't fit to drive but will go today, promise.

Annie thanks for your post..... its nice to know and iris was telling me it can be controlled by diet as well. i got these tablets to pick up,begin with an h and you take them 4x a day so i guess that's the control..... its so nice to know that 48 hr pain might be prevented... apart from anything else i posted too much during the very long night.......

right i promise i will get back to you later but for now my spine has just thrown me a curve.....

you all take care and Loise i can't do the bellows just now so please could you do the morning shift...... hugs to you all and again sorry about the one handed typing Cris xxx

oh the spell check has managed to change some to capitals, again please forgive the tardy typing
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    Hi Cris

Knickers to the typing - we all forgive you so long as you are ok :wink: Mine's rubbbish anyway and I have an ok back today :oops:

Have you fetched the meds yet?

Can you fetch them yet?

Doubt if they can be delivered - yo are so isolated out ther arent you?

Do as little as poss cris - use 'plan B' today (T and L) and rest as much as poss - getting your meds is the only thing to do and resting.

LOve and hugs

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    If you can, get the meds. You need them, I wish it was closer to you. Thinking of you. Keep in touch if you can - even 'OK' will be enough for us to know you are around. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    Options
    hi Toni and dd,

its ok i got help to get the tablets. all i got to do is get in the car... thank god its a auto....and drive 7 miles....before that i got to get clean and dressed :lol::lol: oh and open and close that gate Toni :lol::lol::lol::lol: oh hell why today :lol::lol::lol::lol:

plan b on hold but am using plan j...... :shock: bout time some of the good deeds were paid back on......

working on how to get clean just now......i look like a cat slept on my head cus it did :lol:

you got to laugh eh..... cris xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    He he!!!

Was it Monst??? :wink:

Yep plan J owes you some my friend!!!

The gate.....not so easy get close grip and walk WITH it.No hoiking today eh?

As soon as you are able get them fetched and any folod /jobs you need done so you can get home and rest.

Love

A totally sympathetic

Toni xx
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    Hi Cris
    Sorry your going through another rough ride, hope it all eases soon.
    Not fair is it.
    you take care
    Bubbles on there way should be there soon xxx
    Sharon
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Thank whoever it was only a cat and not a sheep! First belly-laugh of the day - thanks skezier! Your chuckling friend, DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Toni,

Oh I wish it was 'just' Monst...... :lol: Velc's got in the act as did Thingummy and Figgy..... at least....xxx

Hi Sharon,

Oh it so nice to see you! I really hope things are ok and have you had the scan yet?

Love ((( ))) and so many bubbles, Cris xx

Hi DD,

Its not a very fashion aide but very effective :lol::lol::lol: xx

Right I am about to drag this partially useless body to St A! xx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Cris, hope you got ready, out and back ok.

These new meds better help.

Plan J and calling in a few favours sounds a very good plan.

Take care,

SPeedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    HI Cris,

sending you hugs from me and slurps, wags and barks from herself,

who is on the way to you to bark at the lodgers and generally keep

everyone on best behaviour for a while :wink:

Please look after yourself :wink:

hugs
    WOnky
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Speedy,

I did get dressed and clean :D Got the tablets but it wasn't easy waling... plan J was a good idea as we used her blue badge...I know some of you will be cross at that but today I can hardly walk cus of aggravating the back so much!

Its to stop the spasms Speedy and there is no doubt from these what he thinks I have ot... also only a few days worth so maybe the scan will be quicker than I thought? We shall see.

Hope your doing ok and S is happy back at school? (((( )))) and thanks for always being there. Cris xx

Hi Wonky,

She arrived safely and is now in her nurses costume... she looks lovely in it doesn't she? :lol: I am ok as long as I keep the back totally upright! Any deviation and I lose a leg :roll:

The car is a godsend cus of being auto but getting in and out was embarrassing :lol::lol: In the end I borrowed a someones stick :lol::lol::lol:

Hope your soon feeling a lot better Wonky and leaving you slurps, ((( ))) and a special bucket of a 'make wonky better' draft Cris xx
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Options
    HI there Cris

So pleased to see you posting again.... If it's not one thing, it's another! - as the saying goes!

Do you use a crutch or walking stick(s) Cris?? Would your hands allow that?? It's just that I have found the crutch a real help in getting out and about..... also quite handy for separating the dogs when they are 'play fighting' - but that's another story!

It's a miserable, cold, wet, dark night here... Hope you are warm enough. Those 'cat hats' are brilliant for keeping the head warm in the night - I have a lovely black furry one - but theydon't do much for the old hair do ....

Love from Marion xx
  • Rainbow77
    Rainbow77 Member Posts: 275
    Options
    Hi

Just sending you big hugs and hope you feel a bit better soon. Well done for getting your drugs, I really hope they help with the pain.

Take care, thinking of you ((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Fayann xxx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Marion,

After the op I had to use crutches and I am thinking I might dig them out..... I feel a bit vulnerable as any slight bend at all and I go down cus the legs give out..... The pharmacist kept telling me to go to A&E but its just aggravated oa and soft tissue swelling and they can't do anything for that.....

Oh dog play fights.... Sometimes **** especially let those spill over don't they? My old spaniel opened an ear piercing clinic and every dog I had fund they had made an appointment except my Dobe... cus she also had an ear piercing clinic :wink:

A ((((( ))))) cu you had a bad time in the garage. Cris xx

Hi Fayann,

I will get there flower, I just need to re tape my self together with more super glue and silage tape :wink: Now if you had an Aztec bar...... :lol:

Sending a bucket of ((((( ))))) to you as well and so pleased to see you about a bit more. Cris xx
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Options
    Hi Cris

I have an image of you with a cat on your head and getting out of the car with the cat on your head so you have to keep your head still and using the walking stick to keep the cat on your head!!!!!

have the animals been watching tv throught the window again :?: best switch the tv on early as tis getting dark really quickly now :cry:

winter is on the way :cry::cry: we will have to work really hard on the bellows but hands and arms are not good again so not sure if I can do much :cry: :oops: :!:

have rang Dr H's secretary yesterday but no phone cal back yet :cry::cry:

sending you loads hugs and hope you are begining to feel better - have the tablets kicked in :?: you need some luck your way - you been suffering the worst for too long :cry:

please take care and call in as many favours as possible :?: :?: :?:

louise xxxxx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • queenfan
    queenfan Member Posts: 563
    Options
    Hi Cris I hope things are feeling a little easier for you,
    I like the idea of the cat hats, what a gr8 invention let us know when we can put an order in :)
    Just sending you loads of ((())) & to let you know I am thinking of you
    Sue xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Cris
    So glad you got the tablets...I pray that they work...you stop worrying about posting...just give Iris or Toni the nod...then they can tell us how you are...It will save you answering every post...till you feel up to it.
    Now hopefully that is you told.....seriously please get some rest...take the tablets and do has little has you can get away with...sorry I sound sound really bossy...but I worry about you
    Sending you lots of hope and hugs (((((((())))
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi flower. :D

fingers, toes and eyes are all crossed for you that the new meds will calm the cramps that come with the gall stones. your body's taken another beating with this Cris... so try to get some rest..... please....as much as you can. :roll: maybe take a hot water bottle? I always find cuddling a hwb helps!

sending you some soothing ((((hugs)))) and some low fat hot chocolate with mallows on top.

Iris xxx
  • skezier
    edited 10. Sep 2010, 16:59
    Options
    Hi Louise,

Now don't you worry she always rings back! Normally the following day but she will ring you. I just hope they can help you before October! I know when I had the reaction to the sulfa I was seen in 2 weeks so they can d it...... will keep my fingers crossed for you.

I just got this vision now of getting out the car with monst on my head as well :lol::lol: Look a bit like Davey Crockett's hat :lol::lol: She is the right colour......

Promise I shall get back on the bellows soon..... Certainly will before Sundays sale cus I need this week....

Sending you a ((((( ))))) and more hopes that you get some help soon. Luv Cris xx

Oh the pain below the sternum has eased a bit so the tablets are helping..... I have promise Iris I will take them as prescribed....

... and Annie forgive me I forgot to say thank you! I hope these tablets will bring it under control and might have to pick your brains please. xx

Hi Sue, Barbara ad Iris,

Sorry you snuck in there! :lol:

Sue I know your having a bad tie your self so sending you a bucket of hugs ( it self fills so you never run out) and a hope that your okish?

You take it easy and another ((( ))) xx

Hi Barbara,

I will always let them know. Toni and I have a system and she has a phone number if she can't get hold of me so I got a safety net as well.

I am feeling a bit less pain and I only took the tablets an hour or so ago.... good eh? Now if only there was a tablet that could do the same for the lumber :lol::lol: It was so stupid to aggravate it just now.. but... I only bent down to pick something up... :roll: (((( )))) xx

Hi Iris,

Your an absolute treasure and look a pubic acknowledgment of promising to take the tablets as directed :wink:

Hey its helping with that twinge I always have in the small ilium as well :D

I promise an early night and flower I do self right.... but don't want another dead sleep like the other week :shock: It might have taught me something after all :lol::lol: A million ((( )));s, eggs on toast and a cuppa ... but also some of those special dandelions I been secretly growing on Toni's lawn :lol::lol: She will kill me :lol::lol: xxx

Oh and Louise..... Owns arrived 5 mins before Shaun started.... I am beginning to think its not fluke....

I had the kitchen window pen today and when I walked in Owns had her head through it and Rowan had half of his as well..... Toni thinks they are doing a dissertation... I am going to get an injunction :lol::lol: xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    No thanks ever needed, petal. Hope they begin to get it under control. If it is gallstones, except initially, they are rarely that much of a problem nowadays.

Feel free to PM me any time.

Love
    Annie
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Annie,

You are good. Hey the tablets are called Buscopan and they contain hyoscine butybromide you happen to know if that's what will control them? they certainly stop the spasms :D

Rowan is on his way to give you a bounce as a thanks from me :wink: ((( ))) xx
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Options
    Oh Cris - you have made me laugh with the story about the spaniel and the 'ear piercing clinic'!! also about the injunction against the animals poking their heads through your door/window!!

Have a good night's sleep and lets hope for a dry day for you on Sunday..

Marion x

(definitely dig out the crutch/crutches and give them a try)
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    HI Cris,

so glad you got the tablets, but sorry to hear just how painful things are for you right now :(

returning the compliment and sending you some buckets of healing cris drafts, as well as loads of slurps, wags and licks from herself (I hope she is behaving :wink::lol::lol::lol: )

have a restful weekend please and try to get some sleep tonight if you can :wink:

hugs
    Wonky xxx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Marion,

believe me... I will get an injunction :lol::lol: I came out the door a while back and Flower was laid down using the step as a pillow... nearly stood on her :lol::lol:

You have a good night and I really hope you and your girls get a good week end. (((( )))) xx

Hi Wonky,

Oh I need those drafts thank you. I hope things sort out better for you and you know these new tablets have really calmed the pain down ..... I am so relived and hope to get a good night. (((( )))) and a bucket of slurps, which on reflection you may not want :lol::lol: xx Oh Wonky remembered when I chained my cope down.... it still is working :D
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hoping you's ok this morning my friend???

Whatver you take things steady for now

Love and hugs

Toni xx

purrs from Daisy :D