Options
15678911»

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I think you got the wrong one Val.

I've met Tony, and he's so clean you could eat your dinner off him (makes an interesting change from plates :D )
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Becareful where you put the sushi and spicey food items! :lol: Is it just Tony who is being the human table? Or are we having a whole restaurant of human tables? :o:D
    And make sure if there are more human tables make sure they are disinfected clean for the food to go on them, And what is the menu for the restaurant?
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Yes! what is on the menu or has the ship been taken over by the pirates a040.gif has everyone has been tied up and thrown in the cargo hold?

I know i have been AWOL it is very quiet i shall go for a wander and see where the party is .........

oooo found 2 shipmates
    s030.gif

is this Joan k060.gif
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    roses1 wrote:
    Yes! what is on the menu or has the ship been taken over by the pirates a040.gif has everyone has been tied up and thrown in the cargo hold?

I know i have been AWOL it is very quiet i shall go for a wander and see where the party is .........

oooo found 2 shipmates
    s030.gif

is this Joan k060.gif

The party was in the bar,but the pirates have now returned to the island after kidnapping most of the wimmen.............. :shock:
    Unfortunately had to close the bar after the mess that was left behind.The pirates had got high on a cocktail of dry roasted peanuts and lemonade,but filmed the culprits in the act (it's what's called a pirate video.......... :roll: :roll:).
    Hope to re-open soon!
    Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    fat kev came to on the island looked through bleary eyes and said **** this i have had enough of listening to all these woman squalking about my cooking the state of the bedding the smell of us pirates so i am going to stick them all back on the ship and get rid of the lot of them then we can get back to partying and having a drunken time we can smell as bad as we want then
    val
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    valval wrote:
    fat kev came to on the island looked through bleary eyes and said **** this i have had enough of listening to all these woman squalking about my cooking the state of the bedding the smell of us pirates so i am going to stick them all back on the ship and get rid of the lot of them then we can get back to partying and having a drunken time we can smell as bad as we want then

What the hell am I going to do with a load of wimmen.......... :D:wink: :?:
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • valval
    Options
    valval wrote:

if you do not know we not telling you lol
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    valval wrote:
    valval wrote:

if you do not know we not telling you lol

I think he might just cope somehow, Val :lol::lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    Problem solved ladies.......... :)

Have just got a copy of the book '101 Things To Do With Wimmen - A Gentleman's Guide'................ :D.
    Number 17 looks very interesting............. :shock: :shock: :oops:

Volunteers please leave your details at the bar :!:

Ron
  • valval
    Options

Have just got a copy of the book '101 Things To Do With Wimmen - A Gentleman's Guide'................ :D.

Ron

well never let it be said i would not give it ago but is that possible are you sure ?????????????????/
    val
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    valval wrote:

Ron

well never let it be said i would not give it ago but is that possible are you sure ?????????????????/

Yup,devised a mathematical model and it is possible (just)...... :D :shock:

(now also contactable at the Cane and Abel)
  • valval
    Options
    valval wrote:

Ron

Yup,devised a mathematical model and it is possible (just)...... :D :shock:

(now also contactable at the Cane and Abel)

mine is second stool on left
    val
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    After resurrecting an old thread thought I would do the same for this (just for old times sake)............ :!:
    Ron
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hee Ron I remember this well, Joan would organize the cruise every year.. I had a first class cabin with none other than George clooney
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I remember the JL cruise thread well had so much fun!!