edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    me too!
    Gudday :lol:
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Once a jolly swagman camped by a thingy o wholllll come a waltzingggg matilda with me oooooohhhhhhhhhh, boy i couldent give a XXX
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    well it sunday so have skiped breakfast and so has trisher so we can enjoy dinner what on menue today???? will have couple of drinks first come on trisher val
    val
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Well dear guests because it's Sunday and I'm sure there are some sore heads about today after last nights partying! This evenings in the restaurants we will be serving traditional Sunday roasts with Chicken,lamb and beef to choose between and homemade yorkshire puddings. And a choice of vegtables including roast potato's and roast parsnips, and of course gravy. And for desert there will be Rasberry Pavlova, Creme brulee, mixture of ice cream and a cheese board.

And the entertainment to work all that food off will be decided by our lovely Captain! And I wonder which our next port of call will be?
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Colin1 wrote:
    Once a jolly swagman camped by a thingy o wholllll come a waltzingggg matilda with me oooooohhhhhhhhhh, boy i couldent give a XXX

Careful, Colin :!: You're no spring chicken, are you :?:

You'll get dizzy with all that watzing and then you'll end up looking like this 1sm110starstruck.gif

Matilda might not be quite so impressed then :shock: :lol::lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Ahoy there, mi hearties :!: :D

Thank you bubbadog for your excellent cuisine :D We'll never be hungry or thirsty on this cruise with you as chef, and Ron as barman :D

I think we've lingered long enough in Australia now, so tomorrow the Skylark will be sailing on to somewhere different.

Where would the passengers like to go next :?:

Let me know so that I can point the ship in the right direction :D

Joan ( Cruise Director )
  • valval
    Options
    new Zealand i think less spiders
    val
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    A visit to New Zealand sounds a great idea Joan.Have already earmarked visits to the Tuatara,McCashins,Island Bay and Aotearoa breweries to help replenish the bar............. :D
    Although stocks were a bit low after Burn's night professional pride still prevented me stocking beer in 'tinnies',despite offers of big discounts from Festers and XXXX (can't spell beer). :x
    My mention of the Mary Celeste appears to have woken the passengers up,so looks like it won't be a 'fun booze cruise by ourselves' bubbadog. :wink:
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • valval
    Options
    right as captain is off some where with the birds will set sail now should not take long to get there ready for few nights in posh hotel so they can spring clean ship and fill bar they ran out of southern comphort can you belive val
    val
  • bubbadog
    Options
    So when we get to the hotel does that mean I get some time off being the chef? Great!! means I can have a good shower and wash all the vegatable fat and olive oil out my hair get alittle pampering! and go and relax with Jason Statham and do alittle carry on topping my tan up! And enjoying the booze. Maybe do alittle site seeing and buying some souvenirs of the cruise!! got alot of catching up to do!
    When will I be needed back on the ship Captain? And where's the next 3 ports next after New Zealand? Need the itinerary so I can do the menu to suit the ports.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Soon be in New Zealand now. It's a beautiful country, so we'll go to see the sights of both islands, starting with the north.

We certainly won't be thirsty with all the breweries you've got lined up for us to visit, Ron :D

Bubba, you can take a break from the cooking when we arrive. We'll allow you a week off for all that pampering you want.
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    Oh dear my shipmates haven't you all forgotten................. :?: :!:

Once we get off the ship,arther is waiting out there............ :shock: :cry:
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    there's always 1 party pooper isn't there??? :shock:

shall we make him walk the plank? :lol:
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    roses1 wrote:
    there's always 1 party pooper isn't there??? :shock:

shall we make him walk the plank? :lol:

Too late I've locked myself in the bar................ :D:lol:

..........and what plank..... :?:
    What do you think they used to make the bar top... :!:
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,468
    Options
    ooooooer! Don't know if I'm ready for this land malarkey, it keeps moving!
  • bubbadog
    Options
    Lets hold a good ol ship mutiny on the ship!! That way we keepon moving and we can wave at Arther as we go by!! What do you say shipmates? OH AR OH AR!!

Oh yes and I will carry on serving up the posh nosh for dinner!!
  • joanlawson
    Options

Ron, you've forgotten the magical powers of this cruise, ie.

2. Once on board, all arthritis completely disappears, so you will have a totally pain-free voyage. Leave all your aches and pains behind!

This extends to the whole duration of the cruise, whether on the ship or on land, so never fear :!: :D
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:

Ron, you've forgotten the magical powers of this cruise, ie.

2. Once on board, all arthritis completely disappears, so you will have a totally pain-free voyage. Leave all your aches and pains behind!

This extends to the whole duration of the cruise, whether on the ship or on land, so never fear :!: :D

Thanks for enlightening me Joan,I now regard myself as enlightened... :D

That now poses one major problem,will anyone want to leave the cruise and return to blighty............... :? :? :?:
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,468
    Options
    Why are pirates called pirates??????

Because they aarrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Ho Ho Ho!
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Airwave! wrote:
    Why are pirates called pirates??????

Because they aarrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Ho Ho Ho!

Where do pirates do their shopping :?:
    At Aaaaaargos

Why did the pirate buy an eyepatch?
    Because he didn't have enough money for an iPad!!!

What did the pirate say when his wooden leg got stuck in the freezer?
    Shiver me timbers!

Pirates_Beer.gif
  • bubbadog
    Options
    This is starting to sound like pirates of the caribbean!! All we need is Jack sparrow!! :lol:
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    Just to let the passengers and crew know that we have landed in New Zealand.

Have immediately ordered fresh stocks (not the night scented variety!) for the bar and also nibbles,have Hu hu grubs,couldn't get peanuts anywhere.......... :lol:

Bubbadog you have been recalled for chef's duties.It seemed fitting to have a Kiwi food evening and have invited VIPs from the local Kiwi community.
    So bubbadog apron on we are having sheep's eyes,bug larvae,possum pie and worm sushi all served of course with chips (if we can find a recipe for chips).For the more adventurous of you there will also be hoki tikka curry.

For a touch of glamour Joan will do the waitressing (she unknowingly volunteered).

We were going to have a karaoke,but after the last episode (we know who!) it was decided not to,in the interest of Commonwealth relations.Anyone willing to perform?

Dress is optional,but preferably you will come dressed!

Regards
    him behind the bar
  • bubbadog
    Options
    I will make the chips homemade chop the potato's and par-boil them, let them dry on clean tea towel then fry them when requests for them come in. And the rest of the food will be done by the kiwi chefs who are on board ready for the new Zealand night. Will make things alittle easier for tonights cooking.
  • valval
    Options
    moan moan chunter chunter :( how can he make me scrub the decks on my hands and knees just because i scratched his ship only a 4ft by2ft how was i to know they had stuck a light house there :oops: was not there last time came this way :roll: no shore leave that captain wants shooting :x my knees are killing and look at the state of my nails :o not even any one to fetch me a drink it so not fair
    val
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    Oh dear val I can see you from the bar porthole,you look so fed up!

Just put your drinks order in and will have it sent out to you.Always like to help a damsel in distress.

In the meantime am sending out my entire stock of Festers lager,it's not for drinking but to use for swabbing the decks (got to find a use for it).

Unfortunately the relief captain is not around to complain to.He felt the bump when we hit the lighthouse and that caused him to fall into a lifeboat that happened to be going to shore.I believe he has booked into a hotel.