Options

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    theresa4 wrote:
    Nice to see a few more men joinng us but again one man seems to be missing, Where is the captain!!! havent heard from him in days Val have you got him locked up in your cabin?

Joan as tour organiser where is our captain and where are we headed rather concerned we could be headed anywhere by now although not in any rush to go back home yet.

Theresa, I hope that the captain hasn't abandoned ship so I'm sending an SOS to find him.

The ship can steer itself on automatic navigation for the time being until the captain is found.

Where would you like to go next :?: The passengers decide.

think he was off having pizza last night with out us lol
    val
  • valval
    Options
    i do not mind where we go so long as it warm loving the long warm days

o010.gif

val
    val
  • theresa4
    theresa4 Member Posts: 696
    Options
    Ive always fancied Bora bora with a stopover in a beach bungalow to watch the marine life through the glass floor as long as noone objects?

Theresa x
    There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those. --Michael Nolan

Theresa xxx
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    theresa4 wrote:
    Nice to see a few more men joinng us but again one man seems to be missing, Where is the captain!!! havent heard from him in days Val have you got him locked up in your cabin?

Joan as tour organiser where is our captain and where are we headed rather concerned we could be headed anywhere by now although not in any rush to go back home yet.

Ron my docs are here for their sexy bodies,... I mean smiles and eyes it comforts me I cant go cold turkey on medical staff they are part of my life. And its my fantasy cruise so Im having some serious fantasy men 8)

Im having a detox day today as the pastries and alcohol are starting to take their toll so Ron a few healthy smoothies would be good unless airwave or colin want to start up their own juice bar?

Bubbles well done hanging onto DR C I see the hypnosis has worked and hes ready and willing to stay now :lol:

See you back here soon Clare and welcome aboard Flossy.

Now juice barhere I come

Theresa

Theresa.......you want healthy smoothies,you need look no further you won't find healthier smoothies than Colin and myself..... :wink: 8)
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • flossy47
    flossy47 Member Posts: 171
    Options
    Loving this cruise. Hope the captain reappears soon. Come on someone admit they've got him locked in their cabin. Don't mind where we go next as long as it's warm. Hate the cold weather.
    Flossy
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    Options
    awwwwwotsup????? Sorry I fell asleep after the liquid lunch someone ring for service, I need some Yorkshire and perhaps a hhmmmmm, a.......victoria sponge I think!
  • valval
    Options
    Airwave! wrote:
    awwwwwotsup????? Sorry I fell asleep after the liquid lunch someone ring for service, I need some Yorkshire and perhaps a hhmmmmm, a.......victoria sponge I think!
    sounds lovely tea and cake heaven
    val
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Right then Val your second in command then!, that’s that sorted!, now you may well wonder where I’ve been?, I’ve been all over the ship looking for the ships cat, now not wanting to throw accusations around but the Chinese cook was the last to be seen petting Nelson and I see today that there’s meat on the menu again?. My advice is steer clear of the curry until we manage to take on fresh stocks and off load one suspected cat killer!
    Right then where the hell did they put the Maldives?, they’ve got to be on this AA road map somewhere??, any ideas Val ?, Maybe we should invest in a sat nav, do they have a Halfords on the Maldives do you know?.
  • valval
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Right then Val your second in command then!, that’s that sorted!, now you may well wonder where I’ve been?, I’ve been all over the ship looking for the ships cat, now not wanting to throw accusations around but the Chinese cook was the last to be seen petting Nelson and I see today that there’s meat on the menu again?. My advice is steer clear of the curry until we manage to take on fresh stocks and off load one suspected cat killer!
    Right then where the hell did they put the Maldives?, they’ve got to be on this AA road map somewhere??, any ideas Val ?, Maybe we should invest in a sat nav, do they have a Halfords on the Maldives do you know?.

while you were cat hunting we went there and are back on our way joan knows where . the poor ships cat what a thing to happen ???
    g035.gif

this one will sort the chinese chef out lol
    sat nav they got one in the shop on board just as well that aa map from 1961 a good year but a little out of date

s055.gif

just going to see if bubbles coming shopping
    val
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    valval wrote:
    mellman01 wrote:

while you were cat hunting we went there and are back on our way joan knows where . the poor ships cat what a thing to happen ???
    g035.gif

this one will sort the chinese chef out lol
    sat nav they got one in the shop on board just as well that aa map from 1961 a good year but a little out of date

s055.gif

just going to see if bubbles coming shopping

Sent one of the wimmen down to the shop 2 days ago to get the sat nav but she appears to have got lost and hasn't been seen since...... :???:
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • valval
    Options
    hey shopping takes time have got some one to fetch sat nav up to you got to stop off in coffee shop and have a natter val
    val
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    valval wrote:
    hey shopping takes time have got some one to fetch sat nav up to you got to stop off in coffee shop and have a natter val

Whatever you do don't use the sat nav to find the coffee shop,it's programmed to find the bar (like myself!).
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hey Captain! What is the next destination? We seem to be going round and round in circles at the minute!
    Off to the bar with Matt had to hide Jason in another Cabin! After a couple of cocktails going to have lunch or is it dinner lost track of time!! :shock:
  • theresa4
    theresa4 Member Posts: 696
    Options
    Sent one of the wimmen down to the shop 2 days ago to get the sat nav but she appears to have got lost and hasn't been seen since...... :???:[/quote]

Well captain about time as for the wimmen they asked a bloke for directions and his head was spinning so much from the difficult task ahead of him he had to have a lie down :lol:
    There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those. --Michael Nolan

Theresa xxx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    I'm glad to see our Captain Mell back in command, although he seems a little confused as to where we are. He thinks we're still heading to the Maldives, but we've already left them far behind. All that cat-hunting must have distracted him while the rest of us were sunning ourselves on the beach.

Anyway, as Cruise Director, I will make an executive decision and tell the captain to steer the ship towards Australia next. In case he's lost the Sat Nav, here's the map. I think you just turn the pointy end of the ship facing south, so that should be roughly in the right direction.

th_australia-location-map.gif

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Is there room for me :grin:
    I'll get Ra to drop me off on the Heli-pad if it's ok to board..
    Promise I won't be a misery guts :oops: :wink:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    Is there room for me :grin:
    I'll get Ra to drop me off on the Heli-pad if it's ok to board..
    Promise I won't be a misery guts :oops: :wink:

Welcome on board Tony,always room for another bloke.
    Guarantee you won't a misery,all arther and misery have been abolished!
    See you in the bar.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Welcome on board Tony :!: :grin: It's great to see you, and as our captain on the last cruise, you could take over if Captain Mell goes off duty :grin:

p0410.gif

Hey, it looks as though Ra's making himself at home in the bar already :!: :shock:

th_cat-funnyanimation2.gif
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tjt6768
    Options
    thank you both :grin:
    I'm in desperate need for some sunshine.. Lol
    Right, where's mi cabin? Hope there's a toblerone in mi fridge :shock: :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Ok it looks like i'm the cook , cheff de thingy. orright der laa de ed cook so no lip a
    Ok ill come up with a menu for each day starting tomorrowlell me cruise director how many days are we to be at sea need to order some serious cans of beens. better ask the bersa to order extra bog rolls just got 200 boxes of fig biscuite from the docks in Liverpool yep fell off the back of a lorry. See you all at breakfast
    breakfast is in the sky restraunt every morning you may eat inside or out on deck On Sunday the captain has invited six guests to dine with him for dinner 7pm for 7.30 black tie only ladies must have the knees covered.
    all suckholing i mean all applications to dine with the captain to me please no later than Saturday lunch time.
    Colin Cheff de thingy
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • tjt6768
    Options
    can I have spicey chicken instead of beans?
    Nice n crispy skin.. Yeah, it's bad for my cholesterol but who cares? Lol
    Captains table eh?
    Captain Mell is scared of me cos I'm 'ard as nails so I could just threaten him with a thump to get to sit at his table so I won't take up a ticket..
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    can I have spicey chicken instead of beans?
    Nice n crispy skin.. Yeah, it's bad for my cholesterol but who cares? Lol
    Captains table eh?
    Captain Mell is scared of me cos I'm 'ard as nails so I could just threaten him with a thump to get to sit at his table so I won't take up a ticket..
    :grin:

as his second in comand i will deck you if you so much as lift a finger in his direction. but you can sit at his table to save him from being surounded by females val
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    when is the fancy dress anyway?
    Think I'll go as one of Del's fellow pirates...

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd427/TJT6768/FunnyCams_1326396451226.png
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    when is the fancy dress anyway?
    Think I'll go as one of Del's fellow pirates...

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd427/TJT6768/FunnyCams_1326396451226.png

that great outfit tony i am going as

t4015.gif

val
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    biker chick look eh Val? Lol
    :grin::grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony