NEW YEAR FORUM CRUISE.... IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Options

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Colin1 wrote:
    So sorry guys for being absent today just woke up in the belly dancers cabin boy did I have a skinfull last night. Its a long time since I done that but it was good I think. Don’t remember much after the brandy ran out apart from starting on the rum. I feel so ill I need some, “food fat boys or something” will catch up and get back to normal ASAP don’t tell Joan or the captain I’ve been awol all day. No do they make you walk the plank these days. Food, food and where’s that belly dancer gone I need a drink .

h020.gifh020.gifh020.gif

So that's where you've been, Colin :eek: A little bird told me what you were up to. 1sm447shipwrecked.gif
    I am shocked :shock: :shock:

The passengers have been complaining because they were only given beans on toast today and they've been raiding the kitchens looking for more food. :shock:

I hope that things will get back to normal tomorrow, or else it might be this for you :shock:

smilie_water_054.gif
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    valval wrote:
    well what a day spent most of it napping in my cabin but am ready for a couple of drinks now any one up for some pole dancing ??????????? wish len was here would have got him telling old war storys till the early hours val

Pole dancing, Val :?:
    Here we go.....after you :!: :lol:

thdancer2.gif

Len has been invited on the cruise, but unfortunately he's gone off on another quest for the 7th Egg of Destiny. I can't imagine why because it's still on the bar in the Cane and Able as far as I know. :roll: Perhaps he'll realise sooner or later and rejoin us. I hope so :grin:
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    val u look good pole dancing babe, shame i'm out of action at mo and wont be joining u but i will enjoy watching :wink:

When we in Oz???? Gotta see some friends family. :smile:
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT............. :!:

Passengers (and crew) will be pleased to know that the bar is now fully stocked with spirits and a wide range of real ales.

Supplies (along with myself,after intensive and essential brewery visits) have been flown in as part of international emergency food (and drink) relief aid.

Joan,I have a good supply of Shepherd Neame Burn's Ale (along with comprehensive stocks of Masterbrew,Spitfire and Bishop's Finger),these had been securely stored in my cabin since we left the UK!).... :grin:

I have also obtained a range of 'bush tucker' nibbles for the bar,(left over from 'I'm a Celebrity.........etc,etc').These could give a whole new meaning to 'pub grub'.................. :wink:
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Wide awake after that major sleep and feed in cabin! Off to catch up on my tan! Matt Cardle got off at last stop as he has to fly back to blighty to prepare for tour. So I have shifted Jason Statham back into my Cabin! So off to do a full day tanning on deck not moving till 6pm Then quick change and hitting the bar few drinks then dinner then quick dance with Jason then back to cabin for whatever comes into our minds!!! :wink:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    well i think the pole dancing was a bit much can hardly walk today so will go lay in shade and people watch val
    val
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    prefab
    Hey val loved watching you pole dace!!! Where on earth do you get all that energy and those moves, I thought I felt a stir for a moment haven’t had one of them in years .
    Hey prefab mines a beer but ill have a brandy chaser, I’m going to swoooooon over to the bar a bit later watch the babes pole dancing. See if I can play hard to get, you can call me medallion man sorry about the chest hair being a little on the grey side if anyone asks I dyed it.
    Thought id change tea time menu with me going out tonight and hey you girls got to keep your figure.
    Jam butties, egg on toast, beans on toast, spaghetti on toast, sardines on toast, bananas on toast, if I get time ill throw some oven chips in the oven. ( where else would you put them )
    Hope I brought me flairs and me long collar shirt
    See you babes later on the dance floor ill show you my moves, grrrrrrrrr
    colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • joanlawson
    Options
    VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT............. :!:

Passengers (and crew) will be pleased to know that the bar is now fully stocked with spirits and a wide range of real ales.

Supplies (along with myself,after intensive and essential brewery visits) have been flown in as part of international emergency food (and drink) relief aid.

Joan,I have a good supply of Shepherd Neame Burn's Ale (along with comprehensive stocks of Masterbrew,Spitfire and Bishop's Finger),these had been securely stored in my cabin since we left the UK!).... :grin:

I have also obtained a range of 'bush tucker' nibbles for the bar,(left over from 'I'm a Celebrity.........etc,etc').These could give a whole new meaning to 'pub grub'.................. :wink:

I'm very pleased to hear that the bar has been restocked, Ron :grin: ( not sure about the bush tucker nibbles though :shock: )

As you have such a good supply of Shepherd Neame Burn's Ale, I think we should celebrate Burn's Night on the 25th ( or sooner if the passengers can't wait until then )

I can arrange for some bagpipes to be flown in if anyone can play them, and I'm sure that Colin can cook haggis for us :grin:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Colin1 wrote:
    prefab
    Hey val loved watching you pole dace!!! Where on earth do you get all that energy and those moves, I thought I felt a stir for a moment haven’t had one of them in years .
    Hey prefab mines a beer but ill have a brandy chaser, I’m going to swoooooon over to the bar a bit later watch the babes pole dancing. See if I can play hard to get, you can call me medallion man sorry about the chest hair being a little on the grey side if anyone asks I dyed it.
    Thought id change tea time menu with me going out tonight and hey you girls got to keep your figure.
    Jam butties, egg on toast, beans on toast, spaghetti on toast, sardines on toast, bananas on toast, if I get time ill throw some oven chips in the oven. ( where else would you put them )
    Hope I brought me flairs and me long collar shirt
    See you babes later on the dance floor ill show you my moves, grrrrrrrrr
    colin

Can't wait to see those moves, Colin- sorry, Medallion Man :lol:

t57077.gif

Cool or what :?: I heard that John Travolta learned everything he knew from you. :grin:
  • valval
    Options
    wel will not be dancing tonight still suffering from pole dancing so will watch every one else tonight and drink
    val
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    oooooooo aaaahhhhhhh me back its gone in at least three places. i was going to go jogging round the ship in the morning thats out now.
    Joan you have to give me a day or 2 if you want haggis for burns night. Hey i do a great fried mars bar in batter.
    Hey val that twinge i got it must have been me back. i'm getting an early night.
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • bubbadog
    Options
    Jason has just popped off to the gym he has to get in shape for his next movie and has been enjoying the food in the restaurant! So I'm just getting changed into my new bikini I got from one of the shops on board.

So where is the next stop Captain? Hope the weather is gonna be good as I need to top up on my tan!
    And what is the entertainment tonight? The mens eyes where popping out there sockets watching the pole dancing!!
    And I need to watch how much I drink tonight I don't want a repeat of me the other night murdering the karaoke!!
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    bubbadog wrote:
    Jason has just popped off to the gym he has to get in shape for his next movie and has been enjoying the food in the restaurant! So I'm just getting changed into my new bikini I got from one of the shops on board.

So where is the next stop Captain? Hope the weather is gonna be good as I need to top up on my tan!
    And what is the entertainment tonight? The mens eyes where popping out there sockets watching the pole dancing!!
    And I need to watch how much I drink tonight I don't want a repeat of me the other night murdering the karaoke!!

Hi bubbadog

I would't worry too much about murdering the karaoke the other night,that's the least of your worries - it's the striptease you did afterwards!!That was bad enough,but you did 5 encores.......... :shock:

I wouldn't ask the captain where we are going next,he is still in a state of shock after last night........... :oops:

As to entertainments,we have to amuse ourselves,the position of entertainments officer is still vacant.Any volunteers......... :?:
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Ahoy there, shipmates :!:

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Despite the mysterious absence of Captain Mell, the ship has magically managed to steer itself to Australia. Yes, my friends, Sydney Harbour is just coming into view.

We've arrived :!: :grin:

th_Sydney_Harbour.jpg

Wow :!: They've even put on a firework display to welcome us :!:

th_animated-fireworks.gif

Sight-seeing tour tomorrow :grin:

Joan
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    Please tell me the ship is not on charter from Costa :evil :evil :evil
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Never fear, Tone, this is no ordinary ship. The Skylark has the magical ability to steer itself in complete safety :grin:
  • valval
    Options
    we have auto pilot like on that film it inflates its sefl and takes over when needed
    great so glad we have arrived put me down for tour of bridge but can some one help me up there please val
    val
  • bubbadog
    Options
    So sorry for my naughty behaviour prefab! I hope I looked good naked! Got tips from our shop assistant Gok Wan! And someone should hide the karaoke machine in future when I'm about. I blame Jason he said those 10 long Island ice tea's where just posh tea!!
    Loved the firework display and the opera house took loads of pictures! So glad I came on this cruise and didn't book the Italian cruise on the costa concordia! What happened on there was so awful and shocking!

Well It's formal night tonight on this wonderful holiday and I'm looking forward to dressing up brought a stunning dress from the shop Gok said it looked amazing girlfriend! Can't wait to see Jason in a tux! it maybe a early night! (he looks so hot!! :eek: :P ) Can't wait to see the captain all dressed up! It's going to be a great night!
  • valval
    Options
    bumping this up as trisher going to look what we been up to hide her brolly and do not turn your back on her
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    valval wrote:
    bumping this up as trisher going to look what we been up to hide her brolly and do not turn your back on her

Hi Trisher, I hope you have enjoyed the cruise so far. I've hidden that brolly-( no telling what you might do with it next if you find it :D )
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Calling all shipmates :!: This is the tour organised for tomorrow:

Explore the beautiful bushland on Sydney's doorstep by taking a full-day nature and wildlife day trip to the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains. Leaving the city behind, you'll visit quaint mountain villages and Featherdale Wildlife Park on your scenic drive from Sydney. Experience all the Blue Mountains has to offer including the Three Sisters, Aboriginal Dreamtime legends and a boardwalk stroll through the rainforest.
    You will see stunning vistas such as the Three Sisters at Katoomba, and have the option to ride the scenic railway, skyrail or cableway at Scenic World. You'll also have the opportunity to see Australia's unique wildlife including kangaroos, koalas, wallabies and wombats.

Sounds good, doesn't it?
    Hoping to see you all there :D

Joan
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Calling all shipmates :!: This is the tour organised for tomorrow:

Explore the beautiful bushland on Sydney's doorstep by taking a full-day nature and wildlife day trip to the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains. Leaving the city behind, you'll visit quaint mountain villages and Featherdale Wildlife Park on your scenic drive from Sydney. Experience all the Blue Mountains has to offer including the Three Sisters, Aboriginal Dreamtime legends and a boardwalk stroll through the rainforest.
    You will see stunning vistas such as the Three Sisters at Katoomba, and have the option to ride the scenic railway, skyrail or cableway at Scenic World. You'll also have the opportunity to see Australia's unique wildlife including kangaroos, koalas, wallabies and wombats.

Sounds good, doesn't it?
    Hoping to see you all there :D

Joan

Sounds like very thirsty work,any watering holes on the way... :roll: :wink:
  • valval
    Options
    count me in will enjoy the trip val
    val
  • bubbadog
    Options
    That sounds amazing will be doing that trip, 'wonder if anyone will notice if I hide a koala up my top?' hmmmmmmm!
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Never fear, Ron. We'll stop off for a few beers on the way :D

Oooh, look what's just appeared :!:

th_kangeroohopping.gif

.........and this:

th_4238187119.jpg

Ah, sweet, isn't he :?:

Off up into the Blue Mountains now.

Spectacular views and waterfalls. See more on this video: