Options

Comments

• prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Will anyone volunteer to take on the role of entertainments officer... :?:
    To help them who would you like to appear in our nightly cabaret... :?:

Perhaps I can make a suggestion....KATE BUSH....I know she is a bit of a recluse and doesn't like to appear in public,but she can always hide in my cabin..... :grin:
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    bubbadog wrote:
    Ok I have another request for my cabin! I would like pastries for breakfast in my cabin with fresh smoothies. And I hope there is good entertainment at night!!

No problem as your captain I can arrange all that for you just tell the steward and it will be sorted, now then any destination in particular?, I was thinking the Maldives, there’s some lovely diving to be had there and also loads of peace and quiet if you just want to rest under shade of a palm tree, and now you can also drink there as the Government have repealed the strict drinking laws. Any one up for it??.

THREE CHEERS FOR CAPTAIN MELL h050.gif

Many thanks for agreeing to be our captain, Mell. The cruise will be great fun with you at the wheel.
    p0403.gif

The Maldives sounds the ideal destination, so I think we will set sail as soon as possible tomorrow ( Friday )
    If anyone else wants to join us after that, we can send out the helicopter for them.

Sunshine, here we come t113004.gif
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    mel thanks will be your second in comand if can have posh hat and short skirt and plenty of time off lol
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    valval wrote:
    mel thanks will be your second in comand if can have posh hat and short skirt and plenty of time off lol

Here you are, Val :!: You look very nautical :!: :grin:

th_Animation97.gif
  • valval
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    valval wrote:

Here you are, Val :!: You look very nautical :!: :grin:

th_Animation97.gif

wow wonder if i will look so good in it lol
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    You will look MUCH better than that, Val :grin:

Forgot to mention that you will get loads of time off to enjoy the sunshine too :grin:
  • theresa4
    theresa4 Member Posts: 696
    Options
    Well I didnt make the last cruise so Ill make this one definately and Im making the most of it :lol: .

I require a triple cabin with balcony as Im bringing my own set of docs on board Mcdreamy and Mcsteamy (Patrick Dempsey and Eric Dane) and a lockable box to drop arthur, fibro and food allergies into. (Think I will drop it off out to sea 8).
    Near the bar would be nice but then again near a hot tub with bar would be really good Mcdreamy & McSteamy are planning on serving me for the whole cruise :shock:
    Plenty of vodka in the bar please and some good red wine too. With no arthur Ive no need to worry about meds and alcohol :wink: all you ale drinkers can have all of that.
    Can I have a bakery for fresh bread and croissants every day ( my wheat allergy does restrict me so but now its going in the locked box.....)
    Id better have a gym as well need to spend some time on the xtrainer if Im having all that fresh bakery stuff.

Wow Im being so greedy.........

Val cant wait to see you in that outfit :shock: Hope TJT can come too ... all ailments can go in my lockable box.

cant wait when we going and maldives sound perfect...

Theresa :grin:
    There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those. --Michael Nolan

Theresa xxx
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    packing as we speak, seeing as we said today, medicine trolley all aboard, ward all spick and span, Dr Clooney checked in and in fine fettle. Will test out all the state of the art equipment, wish I had all this on my wards. Lots of smelling salts. I won't pack the whole wardrobe as there are shops on board and a free laundry service. Oh it's all exciting.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • valval
    Options
    knock knock
    bubbles who is that?
    val me lets hit the shops i need new out fit for this evenings meal we are on the captains table with joan and trisher.
    bubble great idea, come on val lets get trisher as well door closes and off they go
    val
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Captain I was wondering if we could make this an Indian Ocean Cruise seeing as we are heading to the Maldives? we could go to Mauritius, Sri Lanka, Mozambique, Tanzania, Malaysia (my fav place), Australia and Thailand. What do you think Captain? :grin:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Welcome on board Theresa, and also Clare and Julie, who I believe are joining us too.

p0410.gif

Theresa, your triple cabin awaits you, with a hot tub near the bar.

th_hot_tub.jpg

The on-board bakery will serve the best croissants and bread you've ever tasted, so I hope you will enjoy them :grin:

Bubbles- Glad to hear that Dr, Clooney is on board, plus all the medical stuff, although Arthur is banned from the cruise so we shouldn't need much except for possible sea-sickness ( or love-sickness for the doctor :lol: )
  • joanlawson
    Options
    bubbadog wrote:
    Captain I was wondering if we could make this an Indian Ocean Cruise seeing as we are heading to the Maldives? we could go to Mauritius, Sri Lanka, Mozambique, Tanzania, Malaysia (my fav place), Australia and Thailand. What do you think Captain? :grin:

This sounds like a wonderful itinerary, Bubba :grin:

Right, I think everyone is aboard now

p0401.gif

We'll send the helicopter out for any late-comers so it's not too late to join us.

Everyone ready :?:

Ahoy Captain, OFF WE GO

p0403.gif

We are sailing, we are sailing

th_boat001.gif
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    OOOoo those strawberries and champers lovely and the hunk :wink::grin: (dont tell OH tho will you?)

Bubbles are you there ? fancy a cuppa on our balcony or you busy with the doc :wink:

Do we need to dress up for dinner with Captain Mell?

Ooo the sea view ... (looks over balcony) Hmmmmmm the sea air and sun :grin:

(can someone give me the addy for the emoticons plz mine stuck in old laptop)
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    .....found the bar,'splice the mainbrace me hearties'......... :grin: :roll:
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • valval
    Options
    summer009.gif

will this do . does my bum look big in it ???
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    roses1 wrote:

(can someone give me the addy for the emoticons plz mine stuck in old laptop)

http://www.cosgan.de/smilie.php

http://yoursmiles.org/index.php
  • joanlawson
    Options
    .....found the bar,'splice the mainbrace me hearties'......... :grin: :roll:

Ahoy there, mi hearty :!: Glad to hear you've got your priorities right :grin:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    valval wrote:
    summer009.gif

will this do . does my bum look big in it ???

You look perfectly divine, Val :grin:

Sorry I didn't make it to the bar tonight. I had a busy day loading up the ship, so fell asleep in my cabin.

Hope everyone is settling in and enjoying life on the ocean waves.

A day at sea tomorrow, so lots of relaxation and general pampering is the order of the day.
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Sorry I am late, I was talking with the Dr :grin: :oops: :oops: on my balcony, a G and T and a gossip about things medical went down a treat. Now, I am late for dinner, g130.gif on my way. I will ask the steward to assist me to the restaurant. p055.gif
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • joanlawson
    Options
    We will believe you that you were just talking about things medical, Bubbles :lol:
  • valval
    Options
    of course that was what they were doing (better tell him to wipe the lipstick off his cheek) with a romantic moon shinning well on way back to cabin from cane and able after spending the night dancing and drinking come on trisher we better get some sleep then will meet you near swimming pool for mid morning snack and swim night all
    val
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    The 1st meal on board was scrummy! I shouldn't have asked for seconds on the pudding though! Made up for it on the dance floor and 1st night in the cabin!! :wink: Had a lazy morning in bed in the cabin (Well what else would you do when you have Matt Cardle in your bed!!! LOL!!) Now off to laze on board have a few pina colada's before getting glamed up for dinner. What's the 1st port of call Captain?
  • valval
    Options
    well must admit to missing breakfast and lunch after that evening meal so am getting ready for todays evening meal better get in bath and soak for a while val
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Ahoy there shipmates :!: Well, it's been a great day here on the Skylark.

Bubbles has been in deep consultation with Dr.Clooney all day (about things medical, so we are told, but his heart seems to be beating rather fast now p12045.gif )

Jean has been doing her knitting as usual.t6020.gif

Prefabkid has been serving real ale while entertaining Kate Bush behind the bar.t0311.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Roses has been feasting on champagne and strawberries served by her topless hunk.t5302.gif

Theresa has been lounging in her hot tub with McDreamy and McSteamy

Val and Trisher have been shopping for clothes at all the Designer shops on board, so they now look very glam.

party07.gif party06.gif

The captain has spent the day baking bread for all the passengers, and I've been relaxing and enjoying the sunshine.

First port of call is Mauritius, so it should be warm and sunny there.