NEW YEAR FORUM CRUISE.... IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Options

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Roses has been feasting on champagne and strawberries served by her topless hunk.t5302.gif

Theresa has been lounging in her hot tub with McDreamy and McSteamy

Val and Trisher have been shopping for clothes at all the Designer shops on board, so they now look very glam.

party07.gif party06.gif

The captain has spent the day baking bread for all the passengers, and I've been relaxing and enjoying the sunshine.

First port of call is Mauritius, so it should be warm and sunny there.

we do look so posh trisher sat on her mean machine bless her looks like we have started drinking again
    val
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Ahoy there shipmates :!: Well, it's been a great day here on the Skylark.

Bubbles has been in deep consultation with Dr.Clooney all day (about things medical, so we are told, but his heart seems to be beating rather fast now p12045.gif )

Jean has been doing her knitting as usual.t6020.gif

Prefabkid has been serving real ale while entertaining Kate Bush behind the bar.t0311.gif

Yes it's been a very busy first day behind the bar.Will have an early night feel absolutely bushed............ :wink::wink:
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    Ive finaly caught the cruise ship up, (borrowed a speedboat) will someone lower the rope ladder and a hoist n let me n the missus up.

Need a drink after day ive had :smile:
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • theresa4
    theresa4 Member Posts: 696
    Options
    After the lovely pastries this morning then a day in the hot tub with the mc's Im in heaven mmmmmmmmm.
    Just need to get a lovely dress like Val and Trisher have for cocktails at the bar
    ps dont let on to my OH what Ive been doing all day or whos sharing in my cabin he thinks Im on a girls only cruise :wink:
    Nice sailing Captain the waters are being so kind.

Best get some glad rags and make it to the bar to join my cabin guests , hands off ladies.. 8)

Theresa x
    There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those. --Michael Nolan

Theresa xxx
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    I really must leave the ward and get out on deck, not that I am a sun worshipper, but, I will have a little doze f005.gif changed my mind, ended up in the pool, just in case I overheated.

The dear Dr is busy, someone asked to see him privately, having had the vapours, no idea who, p040.gif all is quiet aboard at the moment, apart from the midnight buffet, where a few of our pals are having a wee snack. I might just pop along and sneak a delicacy or two, to keep the wolf from the door, must say the food is second to none.

I was nearly sickly last night, with malteser ice cream, I think I ate more than a truffling pig. I will do some majorette work outs with a couple of pairs of those lovely pink knickers. n030.gif
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • bubbles
    Options
    d030.gif well, I will say n night, I went to say n night to Dr, but he was not in his cabin.....mmmmm. Everyone rest well in their luxury suites. XX Bubbles
  • CJHunter
    Options
    Hello, tis cold down here waitin to be hoisted up...

Bubbles n Theresa, while u r busy enjoying yourselves i am stuck alongside trying to get up. You gonna sort that winch out or not :smile:

PLEASE :wink:
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • theresa4
    theresa4 Member Posts: 696
    Options
    Whoops sorry did wonder what all that noise was from below winch coming down now CJ :oops:
    I think I over did the cocktails last night my dear neurosurgeon may have to give me a once over :P
    Captain any chance of a desert island stop off for a sandcastle competition I fancy doing something a bit different today :grin: with my two strapping docs I reckon I could build a great castle.
    And now Arthur's down in Davy jones locker I can join in instead of just watching :grin:

Are you up yet CJ ? Not sure I should be in charge of a winch post cocktails and this skimpy nighty :oops: Didn't get to bed til 5am
    Bubbles have you found the wayward doc yet? I notice hheres nothing from val or trisher maybe you could check their cabin :lol:

Theresa 8)
    There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those. --Michael Nolan

Theresa xxx
  • valval
    Options
    who the heck is knocking on the door at this time (quick doc into the bathroom you can get out through trishers room)
    hold on a min just getting dressing gown on.
    dam where did i put the key oops here it is in lock hi bubbles what you doing here did some one mention sandcastle compitition will just go grab some toast and join you
    england-flag.gif

got a flag for mine
    s030.gif

found a seat
    val
  • CJHunter
    Options
    Thanks Theresa, bout time p0408.gif, thanks to all those who pulled me up.

Cant wait to get on with the sand castles, but first i need a drink after my night not on the tiles t0359.gif

will catch you all up later after a little siesta t2201.gif
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • valval
    Options
    bang bang bubbles open up ppplllleeeaaassseeee i fell asleep in the deck chair and i am glowing do you know where the doc is or have you got some cream for it hhhheeeellllllppppppp
    val
  • CJHunter
    Options
    Too much of this : t57094.gif

Will cause this:t2529.gif

Now do you think Dr Lurve will be in his cabin tonight Val,as a little bird told me he is with the ladies at the bar...
    t57026.gif

You joining us??
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • valval
    Options
    CJHunter wrote:
    Too much of this : t57094.gif

Will cause this:t2529.gif

Now do you think Dr Lurve will be in his cabin tonight Val,as a little bird told me he is with the ladies at the bar...
    t57026.gif

You joining us??

yes come on we better save him from this lot hope i not glowing so much bubbles said it would be better with this cream on right lets get going
    val
  • bubbles
    Options
    mmmmmmm so, Dr C was in Val and Trishers cabin eh, so much for the vapours, I have been hunting high and low, missing appointments, people frying themselves in the sun and overdoing it on the cocktails. k035.gif

n065.gif I am having a word with the Dr, a little bit of ear ache from Matron. No, I don't need my back scrubbing, I have a hydrotherapy shower thanks. v020.gif

I have flown in a deputy Matron, Boobles is her name. e045.gif I am having one of my turns, there was a slight swell on the sea, so I need to lay down n040.gif I will be ok after an early night. The bar sounds very busy. Steady as you go.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Right everyone, we're nearly at Mauritius now, so ladies, be sure to wear your most glamorous bikinis tomorrow for a day on the beach.

th_beach.gif

You never know who we might meet there. It's the playground of the rich and famous, so I'm told. :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Right everyone, we're nearly at Mauritius now, so ladies, be sure to wear your most glamorous bikinis tomorrow for a day on the beach.

th_beach.gif

You never know who we might meet there. It's the playground of the rich and famous, so I'm told. :grin:

hay it moves love this pic better find swim suit
    val
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Had a great 1st couple of days! Mauritus was amazing proper golden beaches. Started on the tan, will have a couple of white bits though. Looking forward to dinner, have eaten much on the beach. Will have great memories of seeing everyone on jet ski's, bananna boats and para gliding! :lol:
    So going to soak in the jacuzzi bath with Matt and then glam up for dinner and dancing again tonight! :smile:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Gentlemen, a word of warning on the beach: Be careful who you talk to :!: Our captain got a bit of a shock when he spoke to this fair lady. :lol::lol:

th_beach.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    bubbadog wrote:
    Had a great 1st couple of days! Mauritus was amazing proper golden beaches. Started on the tan, will have a couple of white bits though. Looking forward to dinner, have eaten much on the beach. Will have great memories of seeing everyone on jet ski's, bananna boats and para gliding! :lol:
    So going to soak in the jacuzzi bath with Matt and then glam up for dinner and dancing again tonight! :smile:

Sounds like you're having fun, Bubba ( and Matt too :grin: )

I've just been for a swim in the on-board pool, but I think I need to improve my diving technique somehow :roll:

th_smilyjumpinginpool.gif

Now I'm trying out the surfing

th_mz_3667141_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Help :!: That wave looks big :!:

Is that Jaws? :shock: th_shark.gif
  • bubbles
    Options
    Everyone is having a whale of a time, so my early night, turned into a very late morning, popped down to the Spa and had a wonderful facial, massage, thalasotherapy, all wonderful. Nice to be in port, I am getting my sea legs back I think. I did pop ashore, had a nosey round the shops.
    I have ignored the appointment book all day, will have to give Boobles some time off later.
    Right, off to have hair done, ready for dinner. 8)
  • valval
    Options
    well what a lovely day it was so funny seeing mel chat up the bloke mind you he did have a great body lol.
    what time we going in for dinner will have a little nap first i think then bath and get all glam t5307.gif

for dinner wonder who i will sit with today
    val
  • bubbles
    Options
    s010.gif too much lippy? Nah, it might smudge though, later :shock:

Val, we could share a table, I have asked the Dr to join us for a late supper, out on the deck area. I will just get a shrug.

Earlier, I thought I caught a glimpse of the mac s070.gif vanish down the corridor, I hope I was imagining things.
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Sorry ladies.......... :lol:

But have been consulting with the ship's doctors at the bar (over a few pints) and they have confided in me (as men do over a few pints).
    It is their wish for medical reasons and for their own sanity (as well as for reasons of Health and Safety) to leave the ship.

They put the main cause of this as exhaustion due to constant chasing and demands by the wimmen on board.A similar request has been received by a certain Mr Cardle.

Steps have been taken to have them air lifted to safety!

Replacements are to be found.Two applications have already been received,the first doctor we said 'No' and the second we said 'Who'.
    The new doctor(s) will be ably assisted and protected by a matron (we have fortunately at short notice and at great expense obtained a clone of Hattie Jaques!).

Suggestions for a new doctor should initially be sent to the forum for scrutiny before being employed.

Excuse me,I've just been called to the bar............ :lol:

Ron (your resident barman)
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Oh Goodness, Gracious Me :!: :!: :shock:

Sorry, but Dr.Clooney is definitely NOT leaving the ship. Nurse Bubbles will lock him in her cabin if necessary to prevent him leaving. Anyway, I'm sure that he doth protest too much. He loves all the female attention really. Similarly, Matt Cardle. They couldn't survive a single day without all the adoration, and they know it. They'd probably had one pint too many with our able barman, Ron, when they said they were exhausted. Actually, they've signed a contract with JL.Cruises Ltd. so they can't break it.

The applications from Drs No and Who will be considered though in addition to Dr. Clooney, as a few extras will always be useful. I'm arranging for Dr. Jude Law to be flown out as my personal physician.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Has anyone seen Matt ? I was riding him like seabiscuit and I must have fell asleep after and I just woke up and he has gone and all his clothes!! Oh did he go in a helicopter with a few others? Oh well will go and have to get Jason Statham out of my extremely large suitcase!! :grin:
    I just burn them out and have to replace them!! LOL!! Did someone just say naked jucuzzi time? :grin: Oh no has Matt decided to stay? Where can I hide Jason?