DD has broken her arm

Options

Comments

• bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi DD, Glad to hear your feeling slightly better, hope you have a restful weekend. :)
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    I'm very pleased things have improved slightly, and hope they continue to do so. :D
    Take care,
    Numpty
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,941
    Options
    Hello DD
    I hope life is getting easer for you and you can cope better with the pain you have so much pain.
    take care ((((((((DD))))))))
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Options
    DD hope your weekend has got off to an ok start and your enjoying the rugby :):)
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello all, I apologise for not being around yesterday - it was a tough day. Today ain't going so well either so I'm being sensible again and not doing much. I've managed a shower and a short walk round the garden but that's it for today. Stuff hurts all over and I am very tired. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dachshund
    Options
    Hello DD
    how are you feeling today. I hope the pain is getting less each day you have enough to put up with.
    what did you think of the rugby sue watches it.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    No apologies necessary DD it is bad enough being in pain without a bind of trying to type with one hand. I hope the sight of all those hunky Thighs will take your mind off things for a while hope you feel better soon..............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • phoenixoxo
    phoenixoxo Member Posts: 625
    Options
    Hi DD,

Sorry you're having a tough time. I don't know what to post really, but here is a phoenix smile :>)

I haven't broken a bone before, but I imagine it's a big shock to the system on top of everything else. I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Best wishes,
    Phee
    PsA (psoriatic arthritis) and other things since 1990. Happy to help when I can :-)
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,151
    Options
    Just wishing you a better night tonight & better day to follow - well done on the shower(s), I would not even like to admit when I last washed my hair :oops: but you can feel smug & hygienic next to me if it helps at all! Continued best wishes. toady.

Nice fruit bat, Phee! :)
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Options
    Hi DD ,Hope your feeling a bit better today ,guess its a long job good days bad days I broke my wrist a few years back and took arnica tablets ,but cant remember if it made much difference ,Like Toady I am NOT ashamed to say I rarely wash my hair :lol: I cannot use my shower any more and the jug and taps drive me mad ,also always type one hand one finger
    .I hope your getting some good pain control DD and getting a good breakfast forceing some hugs on you mindlful of the left side ((())))Marrianne
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Options
    Hi DD,

sounds like you had a tough weekend. I hope that day by day it gets a little better, try to be gentle with yourself.

Deb xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello all, I hope you are as well as circumstances allow. I spent another miserable and rather restless night, I cannot get truly comfortable despite the pillow mountain (or maybe due to the pillow mountain?) and my neck is now very stiff and sore - the weight of my arm is not helping it. My arm also keeps going all tingly, I guess because it's not moving at all :roll: so I remove it from the sling, flex stuff, mutter some choice words then 'resume the position'. It's all very tiresome.

Hopefully tomorrow's Xray will show that all is well thus reducing or even negating the need for surgery. Wouldn't that be good? DD
  • dachshund
    Options
    Hello DD
    I hope you get good results tomorrow.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Options
    Hope the xrays have positive outcome DD! :)

Deb x
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Sorry I can't suggest anything to try and make you more comfortable, sleep deprivation on top of pain is not a good combination, hope all goes well tomorrow, keeping fingers crossed for you..................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • kentishlady
    kentishlady Member Posts: 809
    Options
    Hope all goes well tomorrow, DD. Let us know how you get on.

Beryl
  • ritwren
    ritwren Member Posts: 928
    Options
    DD all the best for tomorrow. You're going through such a rough time, pain is much worse when you're not properly rested. Have you tried having a bit of a nap during the day? Sending you all good wishes and good vibes.
    Ritwren
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    I shall be with you tomorrow DD ,good luck. Mig
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    so I remove it from the sling, flex stuff, mutter some choice words then 'resume the position'.

No multitasking, DD. Do not attempt to post on the forum while flexing and uttering. You might find yourself uttering kind words and getting yourself banned :roll: though please don't think I'm implying you're two syllables short of a haiku :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Two whatty-whats of a what? :? That is very gnomic, Sticky - are you mixing the cocos with Tetley again? 8) DD
  • mig
    Options
    So had to google haiku,thought at first it was New Zealand rugby chant ,it soon dissolved that image. Mig
  • phoenixoxo
    phoenixoxo Member Posts: 625
    Options
    toady wrote:
    Nice fruit bat, Phee! :)

Thanks, toady! She's the closest I could find to a phoenix from this forum's avatar selection :>)

Good luck with your X-ray, DD! I'm happy to perform pocket duties, if required :)

Best wishes,
    Phee

P.S. I write haiku, but not with great success :oops:
    PsA (psoriatic arthritis) and other things since 1990. Happy to help when I can :-)
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    I hope the xrays turn out well tomorrow DD. And hopefully a better night's sleep tonight.
    Christine
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Thanks to a restless spouse I've been awake since 2am. I think it's time I moved into the other bedroom - I am sick and tired of being bounced, jounced and generally trounced. :( . DD
  • mig
    Options
    Good luck for today. (((()))) Mig